• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu and Sasha Waybright vs Misako and Kyoko

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: TEENAGE GIRL TEAM FIGHT

I'm kinda unsure about this as Sasha has already fought Sabuko but I do like these team matches for the River City Girls. Shame we don't have a team profile for the Calamity Trio yet but oh well
● ------------------------------------- ●
Marcy stood by a portal, pacing back and forth excitedly while writing in her journal to pass time and keep herself calm, much to the confusion of her teammates. Thankfully the portal finally opened, stopping her in her tracks as she looked in excitement at her two friends.

"Anne! Sashy!" Marcy exclaimed as she practically leapt at the two for a group hug, her friends accepting her embrace.
"So, who do you need me to beat up this time?" Sasha asked once the hug was over.

"Hey! You're Ms. Waybright, right?" Misako greeted.
"Can you tell us more about when you beat up Sabuko? We could use some pointers from someone experienced" Kyoko added.

"Sure! You two seem like well-adjusted teenagers with no issues on anger and violence" the warrior replied before going along with the two teenagers, leaving Anne with Marcy.

"So! How was living together like?" the ranger asked.
"Well, we had to make a few schedule arrangements but besides that, not a lot of problems. We got a lot of practice at the motels we ended up at while looking for you" the adventurer replied.

"It's not all bad... I guess. Oh well, can't wait to join you two! I'm getting so close!".
"We'll wait for you. So uh, who's the military dictator looking guy?".

Marcy turned her attention to Ironwood, giving him a wide smile and a few nods. Knowing that this is his cue, he took a deep breath before... "GENERAL IRONWOOD! HEADMASTER OF ATLAS ACADEMY, PROXY SLAYER OF SALEM THE GRIMM WITCH, AND COMMANDER OF THE MOST ADVANCED MILITARY OF REMNANT!". Silence befell the room for a few moments, broken by Anne saying "I see she's gotten you acquainted".

"Yup! We're on a first-name basis now! We met at a..." Marcy stopped, feeling the vines closing in on her skin as she instinctively lied "One of my matches! His weapons are quite the enigma, you wanna hear the lore about it?".
"You can send it by text, or tell Sasha about it. I already used up my sick days this month. Still, I'm glad you're making friends. I'm sorry we can't visit you more often..." Anne replied.

"It's OK, it's for the better..." the ranger replied sadly as she bid farewell to her friend. Marcy quickly snapped out of it, leading her teammates to the main room to wait for Sasha to finish her storytelling session with the river city girls. At this point she was explaining her and Marcy's encounter with a particular gunslinger as well showing the gunshot wounds she sustained from the experience, much to the ranger's discomfort. Still, she decided to sit nearby, if not to be there when her friend is ready.

"sigh Why are you so darn pretty?" Marcy whispered quietly as she looked at Sasha, her cheeks blushing red.
"Huh, is she your girlfriend?" Ironwood questioned.

"Yeah, and Anne too. They've been bonding since I disappeared and after that encounter with the gunslinger, it's basically sealed for me too. We've been planning on my welcoming party once I'm free so that's nice. You wanna see what we've worked on?" the ranger asked before pulling out a scrapbook from her bag.
"But how will you produce offspring?" Noob Saibot asked, instantly silencing the room as everyone turned their attention at him.

"Oh, we'll probably adopt but no guarantees".
"Ah, yes. Sharing blood does not make one family".

As Marcy continued about the scrapbook, the rest of the room remained uncomfortably silent, broken by Ironwood exclaiming "You dodged a bullet, Bi-Han".

"Wait, Bi-Han?! As if dark ninja also called Noob Saibot?! Misako, he's the one Sergeant Cage was looking for!" Kyoko explained.
"Well that explains what he just said" Misako replied.

"The special forces. I've dealt with them, with diplomacy. The coward's way out, something I expected from those, females" Noob Saibot explained before feeling something grabbing him from behind.
"That's too many times in a row" Ironwood said before tossing Bi-Han down to the floor.

As he recovered, he noticed a pair of shadows over looming over him, followed by a hard blow to his head. Sasha sighed while watching the two teenagers stomping down Noob Saibot, taking a sip from her water bottle... before joining them in beating up Bi-Han.

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Optional Equipment is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Central Park New York
0ffba831-3af6-4ec5-918b-edd67a21480e.jpg

cc2dd75bc00848dbdc59ec362a70373e.png

VS
6acc3fafb27e773a369784b776462f4a034625f4.png

Last edited:
Misako and Kyoko shouldn't have a problem getting close considering their experience with projectiles. They're also way more in sync than Sasha and Marcy and should they die, they can just resurrect each other and heal themselves up after taking damage. Once they engage in close combat, it's pretty much over for them.

Back