• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cuphead VS Marcy Wu (GRACE)

AP
Marcy: Multi-City Block level+
Cuphead: At least Small Building level

Durability:
Marcy: Multi-City Block level +
Cuphead: At least Small Building level

So I think Marcy has a good advantage with AP and Durability being significantly bigger.

I assume Cuphead can use his plane right?

if so idk if Marcy will be able to hit her. Her range is around hundreds of meters.

That being said, Cuphead is very limited to only using bombs and even then they will do quite little damage to her

this of course assumes that the plane is here:

if not -
Cuphead has faced Danmaku so I think Marcy actually hitting him will be hard

on the other hand his attacks do little damage to Marcy

I think Cuphead wins regardless since Marcy will be just an easier cuphead boss plus Marcy is apperently clumsy so she likley would do more errors in the fight even if she is competent in fighting

Back