• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know what, I'll just explain what I know about Winona and work our way from there

Winona is unique in which she primarily focuses on the use of buildings due to her engineering background. Likely when given prep time she will build a whole slew of catapults powered by a number of generators. There are also other useful buildings such as Fling-O-Matics which launch snowballs around itself that can freeze.

Now those catapults are powered by those generators so destroying them will stop the catapults from functioning. Another thing to note is that those catapults are only 8-B when in large numbers and capable of dealing meaningful damage to Raid Bosses meaning that if enough is destroyed, their attack will suffer and it helps that they only have 9-B durability.

Winona herself lacks reliable AoE meaning if left to her own devices, she'll be unable to do meaningful harm to Lizardy though she will likely be wearing some 8-B armor so at best, she can achieve an incon

How good is the aoe she was hit with?
latest
latest
latest

Well, winonoa has a TON of abilities. But which ones would outright neg Lizardy's regeneration?
Currently I'm moreso betting on her buildings. She will likely have a ton of catapults set up at the start which can reach 8-B at sufficient numbers and the Fling-O-Matic which tosses freezing snowballs around itself
latest

Then lizardy would just split and split until she becomes too small of a target and overwhelm winonoa and her machines actually
OK then, Incon I guess since uh...
Winona herself lacks reliable AoE meaning if left to her own devices, she'll be unable to do meaningful harm to Lizardy though she will likely be wearing some 8-B armor so at best, she can achieve an incon

Back