• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: AN ANDROID FIGHTS A LOYAL RANGER... WAIT, WRONG CONNOR

It's probably been a while since I stated this but Connor is my favorite assassin. His arc is cool and honestly kind of sad plus his game is also pretty fun. In case you're wondering, my fandom profile pic is Fluttershy in a Connor cosplay (No, she's not my favorite pony. You can guess who it is). It's also interesting to note that Connor also dealt with ending up in a more favorable reality in which none of the tragedies of his life ever occurred, a world where he was happy, which somehow results in George Washington becoming a dictator so hey, that's cool.

Also Connor is an anomaly in his verse in which he isn't broken skilled at all. If you think about it, Haytham went easy on him and Charles Lee fled from him so he doesn't exactly go up against a lot of skilled figures which makes this possible
● ------------------------------------- ●
Marcy trudged through the snowy forest, finally finding a clearing in the dense forest, overseeing more forestry. Standing by the edge was a well-dressed man or at least, something that resembled a man. His breath did not form smoke like the ranger's, or maybe he just doesn't breathe. Either way, he will be useful.

"Hey there! You're the guy Major Katsuragi told to meet, right?" Marcy asked, the man turning around to face her which allowed her to get a good look of his face and suit, the words "RK-800" stamped on his suit.
"Indeed. My name is Connor, I'm the android sent by... Sorry, force of habit" he replied, offering his hand.

"Wow, an android!? She didn't tell me about this, can I ask you things?".
"I can give you an old manual about my kind. It's outdated in some parts but you're probably not going to visit Detroit any time soon".

"This is so cool! Wait, you're the guy with the golden borders on your picture frame! Did you escape?".
"I did, and I'm glad I have the opportunity to help another".

Connor pointed at a distant spot in the forest, a faint trail of smoke flying to the sky. In an attempt to confirm it, Marcy pulled out her binoculars which she almost drops before finding a native village in the distance. Presumably the opponent she is looking for probably resides there.

"That'll do. Thanks, Connor!" she said before dropping down, only to be grabbed by her hood and pulled back up.
"One more thing. Major Katsuragi said that she's been noticing some, well... suspicious activity lately. It's another reason she contacted me. If you don't mind, can we schedule an interview tomorrow at 7 PM?" the android asked.

"Um, I'm busy at that time! I uh, have a depth perception test! Please excuse me".
"Hmm, understood. Contact me again when you have the time".

Upon letting go, Marcy instantly tumbled down the hill, a few screams of pain heard until she finally arrived at the bottom of the hill, one last "I'm OK!" ensuing. As she left, Connor viewed his last scan of the ranger, depicting his discoveries. They mainly highlighted the rose on her jacket which seemed to be having negative effects on the nerve ends on that location. With nothing else, he proceeded to upload it to his evidence file, unaware of the consequences that may happen.

375px-Grand_Canyon_of_yellowstone.jpg

connor_by_threeluggage_d4zu6s4-pre.jpg

VS
deidlb5-381a7e6a-bd9c-46b3-a8d8-b8a608327515.jpg

Last edited:
All I know is that Connor has close-range advantage. But IDK other factor in this battle.
Connor's experience is mostly at dealing with armies of trained soldiers wielding muskets and naval combat. However he does have the advantage of stealth in this case with him being able to kill off everyone in an entire camp or town without getting noticed

Connor's combat experience is... best to say, not really that great compared to the other top-tiers in the series, even when compared to his own father Haytham, who was bred and built from the ground up to be an Assassin killer.

Though Connor holds quite a hefty AP advantage of 2.45x here.

Any news still?
Alright, I finally got the skill feats

Marcy Wu has accurately hit the weak spot of Bomme Frite's copter while fighting against Bomme Frite using the flying copter to attack Marcy Wu and the Night Guards. [Entry 43] While physically and emotionally vulnerable, Marcy Wu has accurately hit an electronic eye of The Core from unspecifically long distance. [S3E7b]

She has great evasion skill, which is shown during her fight against Bomme Frite (she must evade Bomme's attacks from flying copter) and her time in the First Temple ("laser"-dodging).

Marcy's Journal: Entry 43
Amphibia S2E14;
Marcy's Journal: Entry 67

I'll vote Marcy for the reasons above. While Connor's accuracy isn't much to scoff at, and while his evasive skills are adequate enough to overpower entire regiments of British forts, he is still ultimately nowhere near the likes of his own father, which just might allow Marcy to go through with a shot that hits one of his weak points and cripples him long enough for a kill to be established.

And just to get this concluded

Marcy FRA

And that's grace, finally... Thank you everyone!

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back