• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: MARCY DISCOVERS WHE... YOU KNOW WHAT, NO

I have not made a Scout match in a while

This may or may not be how I would like to get back to it
● ------------------------------------- ●
Yet another night Marcy spent devoid of rest. Every match brought her closer and closer to the end-game of all she had been working on. Many thoughts passed her mind, her unwillingness to do this horrid act, the many loose ends she had to tie up, the discoveries she had made alongside her teammates to possibly vanquish Charlie. After hours of twisting and turning, anxiety finally got the better of her as she sat up on her bed before checking her rose, finding it still blooming. With that in-mind, she picked up her less conspicuous journal before writing her less conspicuous thoughts on it while pacing past the rooms. Eventually, she arrived at the place she wanted to get to, the kitchen and more notably, the refrigerator.

"A glass of warm milk should help" she said.
"I suggest you don't" Rainbow Dash greeted, frightening Marcy into falling on her back.

"Ow. Why are you here so late anyway?".
"I accidentally drank Twilight's caffeine pills. I'm trying to burn it off my system and also check up on the place at night or, what we consider to be night time here".

"Well, it's nice seeing you here again. Say, when are your midterms coming again?".
"In a few months. Also have a few projects here and there but nothing super speed can't fix".

"Hmm, and why did say I shouldn't drink milk?".
"Look to your right".

The two looked to the side, noticing Scout walking in the darkness, a large unmarked pillow on one hand, a bucket of chicken on his other arm and an empty jar in that hand, or at least, what seemed to be empty. The mercenary noticed in horror at what was in jar, as did Marcy. An action figure with a striking resemblance to her laid inside the jar.

"Wait what, no! That's not mine! I swear, it wasn't me this time!" Scout stammered in panic as Marcy stared him down. Rainbow Dash simply watched by the sidelines with a smile, the action figure now in her hand.

"Too easy. Serves you right" she taunted before dashing away.

• Everything above 9-B is restricted
  • Gravel War Scout used
  • Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: Granary
450px-Arenagranary.jpg

• Starting range: 30 meters with no line of sight
  • Marcy has optional equipment
  • Scout's scattergun is replaced with the Force-a-Nature and his pistol is replaced with the Mad Milk
  • Win via anything!!
  • Mistake-a-nature : 7
  • Stair Dropper : 0
  • Incon : 0

f532846c110770f5eb2e560f1f1cf0bf.jpg

VS
3f929b4f78fee6e0b7c274c24b28b072eb8a5496.png

Last edited:
Ngl I think Medic would work better for a opponent for Marcy.
Anyways, I'll start this by saying Scout is more skilled and has a home field advantage while Marcy can use Joe Sparrow to fly and is much smarter.

Last edited:
Ok yeah. Sorry.
Alright so the main issue of this is that Scout is pretty dang skilled in close combat. The good news is, Marcy outranges with her crossbow so it depends on how fast Scout can find her.

Even then, she does still have flashbangs, vines, fire, and that gas that melts lungs

Also Scout's bullets are Supersonic so she's not gonna be able to dodge them

I don't think you can equalize reaction speed...
No, what I'm saying is, all speed values get reduced by the same amount as combat speed

In the speed equal section
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."

And since her reactions and combat speed are the same, they would both be affected by speed equal

No, what I'm saying is, all speed values get reduced by the same amount as combat speed

In the speed equal section
"The combat speed of that faster character is assumed to be equalized to the combat speed of the slower character. Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier. This includes the speed of any attacks, projectiles, reactions, perception, flight etc."
Ohhh... Okay. Scout should have the skill advantage while Marcy is much smarter. What's Scout's AP?

I think because Marcy has no prep time and Scout can deal with most of her equipment pretty easily and should be more skilled in combat, he probably takes this.

And just to get this concluded

Mistake of Nature FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back