• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

William Birkin VS Marcy Wu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule:
1. William starts with First Form which is At least 9-A while Marcy Wu is in her base key and is 9-A.
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
William Birkin: 0
Marcy Wu (Amphibia): 7 (Peppersalt43, jojo123, Mariogoods, Dragonite007, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, ShockingPsychic, Jamesthetaker)
Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
I can't find William's AP anywhere, what does he scale to?
The Resident Evil profile is not cleaned for a long time, but I manage to find the Small Building level calcs.
I'm not that knowledgeable in Resident Evil and the reason why I picked Marcy Wu against a RE character is because I have picked her against a certain RE fan game protagonist.

The Resident Evil profile is not cleaned for a long time, but I manage to find the Small Building level calcs.
I'm not that knowledgeable in Resident Evil and the reason why I picked Marcy Wu against a RE character is because I have picked her against a certain RE fan game protagonist.
This here

0.023 tons... Uh oh

This here

0.023 tons... Uh oh
RE2 Remake William seems to have different profile:
and I'm using the original one in this matchup.

William starts with First Form also means that he could go into Second Form, Third Form, Forth Form and eventually Fifth Form, which is canon in game.

RE2 Remake William seems to have different profile:
and I'm using the original one in this matchup.

William starts with First Form also means that he could go into Second Form, Third Form, Forth Form and eventually Fifth Form, which is canon in game.
Uh, no...

Those are calcs for T-002, an RE:5 boss

No, I mean his Disease Manip. How fast would it work if Marcy got infected?
I feel that Disease Manip is not useful here as two known transmission methods of G-Virus (the virus William has) are not really combat-applicable and these two methods are done when he is experimenting others.

I feel that Disease Manip is not useful here as two known transmission methods of G-Virus (the virus William has) are not really combat-applicable and these two methods are done when he is experimenting others.
Well in that case, all Birkin can rely on is his size, weaponry, and evolutions. Marcy can probably get around the regen via explosives and 5x AP advantage also helps a ton

I'll vote Marcy

Well in that case, all Birkin can rely on is his size, weaponry, and evolutions. Marcy can probably get around the regen via explosives and 5x AP advantage also helps a ton

I'll vote Marcy
I have to update information in Williams' favor: the diastase is actually combat-applicable, but it requires serious injection (meaning that a simple successful slaying is not enough to inject the virus) during battle and I feel that Marcy is good at long-ranged attacks and RE protagonists have defeated him before. I feel that it is at most a double KO in this case.

William should be thankful that the Calamity Box is not used in this battle since the Calamity Gems can instantly heal Marcy and remove G-Virus anytime once Marcy touches the Calamity Gems.

why only me find this is stomp ? Marcy have a bunch of range,weapon blah blah in her profile,she have freaking x5 ap advantage,yes william can evolve but X5 ap is a huge different,also because william body is bulking,marcy can easily dodge,create distance

why only me find this is stomp ? Marcy have a bunch of range,weapon blah blah in her profile,she have freaking x5 ap advantage,yes william can evolve but X5 ap is a huge different,also because william body is bulking,marcy can easily dodge,create distance
The evolution and virus manipulation are the thing which makes the battle not a stomp. Evolution makes William back from supposed death.

The evolution and virus manipulation are the thing which makes the battle not a stomp. Evolution makes William back from supposed death.
outside that what actually his wincon ? just regen,dude marcy have various thing on her side while what can william do is being kill and regen to the point being death,that isn't even wincon,that just some defense for him to not to die sooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back