• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marcy Wu vs Portal Drake

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: WELCOME TO THE SPAMMED CHARACTER SAGA, MARCY

I've been waiting to do this for a long time, not a lot of 9-A+ matches out there

Seeing as to how Marcy lost to a Giant Lizard, I kinda worry about this one. It is a CR 5 though so probably less skilled and it is more obvious to a D&D player

Also apparently there is no fanart for the Portal Drake so that's a damn shame
● ------------------------------------- ●
Anne and Sasha stood by the old playground, the latter tapping her foot anxiously in waiting. All this time, their friend had been missing with no news or any development on finding them. They had gotten desperate enough to consider using a way back to Amphibia, believing that she may have come back there to meet the friends they had left all those years. Thankfully Marcy managed to contact them before they could do anything rash, inviting them to visit her in this brand new prison she was trapped in. A portal soon opened in the park, revealing a sight of their friend and the place she's trapped in.

"Come in, quickly!" the ranger called out, her friends quickly following in to the portal which closed up behind them "Don't worry, you're both able to leave whenever you want! Me, not so much...". Despite this, her friends practically leapt at her to hug her, tears shed from this long-awaited reunion. The 3 eventually sat down at a table where they could finally catch up once again, just like old times.

"And then apparently, his near-sightedness is so bad that he saw a tuft of grass as his Aunt Velma! How weird is that!?" Marcy explained, earning suspicion in her friends.
"Marcy, do you think you might have eyesight issues?" Anne asked, knowing full well how accident-prone her friend could be.

"Nah, that's not possible. I can read just fine! And I can... wait, stairs... Well, I wouldn't know until tested" the ranger explained.
"Do you have medical care around here?" Sasha asked.

"To be fair, we do just resurrect on death so nobody has ever been disabled during our time here" the portal drake explained, a tray of tea placed on the table.
"Enjoy! This one's on the house" Chisato said, being the one who placed the tray.

Despite how happy they were to be together, all visitors must eventually leave. Anne and Sasha had their own lives as well and now they stood by the exit portal, getting one last chat with Marcy.

"One more thing" the adventurer asked.
"What is it Anne?" the ranger replied, unsure of what else she had to ask.

"Why didn't you contact us the moment you came here? You heard what the dragon said, you're all briefed about this place the moment you get here".
"Well, I, um...".

Marcy could feel the vines of the rose on her jacket digging deep through her flesh, the thorns piercing through various nerves on her skin and she did her best to make sure she didn't express any pain.

"I ended up somewhere else before I got here. I'm a recent addition!" she said, earning no suspicion whatsoever.
"Well if you ever need our help, don't be scared to come to us" Anne replied, putting her hand on her friend's shoulder.
"Yeah! I haven't been able to punch someone without legal consequences for too long!" Sasha added.

The 3 embraced for one last hug before leaving, the portal closing behind Anne and Sasha as they left Marcy back at where she'll be...

"Don't worry, our schedule is usually pretty loose. You have a pretty lenient schedule to set up another meeting with them" the portal drake explained before teleporting from the control panel, appearing next to Marcy "So, anything you need?".
"Is there anything else you know about this place" the ranger replied, staring down on him.

"Ma'am, I told you. I'm just an employee-" he explained before being punched in the snout before he could react, causing him to recoil in pain. "Why does this keep happening to me?! I don't even get paid!" he yelled in pain before quickly teleporting away. Marcy backed up cautiously, looking around herself before quickly punching something behind her, the now invisible maintenance worker. As he recovered from the attack, his opponent quickly opened up a portal behind herself.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry".

• Everything above 9-A is restricted
  • Speed equalized
  • Place located in: Deciduous Biome
  • latest
  • Starting Range: 20 meters
  • Marcy has a week of prep time
  • Win via anything!!
  • I just didn't wanna be alone : 0
  • Ma’am, I’m just an employee : 7
  • Incon : 0

Last edited:
Maybe we could wait for the CNC expert to comment here.
It's actually just like before. The most important thing to note is the big list of D&D resistances and skill. CR 5 means they can fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 3 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier

However they do have a preference for using their teleportation attack. Described here and here, they typically use it to slip back to stealth or get their opponent to dangerous situations (Like falling off a cliff) but don't worry about that, Marcy can swim and is beyond the tier in which she can take fall damage

Following.
In case you anything on Portal Drake's side, check this comment
It's actually just like before. The most important thing to note is the big list of D&D resistances and skill. CR 5 means they can fight off 4 people at once with each individual being able to take on 4 people at once and repeat 3 more times. The baseline is the average trained soldier

However they do have a preference for using their teleportation attack. Described here and here, they typically use it to slip back to stealth or get their opponent to dangerous situations (Like falling off a cliff) but don't worry about that, Marcy can swim and is beyond the tier in which she can take fall damage

Back