• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

IT'S TIME FOR MARCY TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!!! (GRACE)

Marcy Wu (Amphibia) vs Spamton (Deltarune)
Base Spamton used
Marcy is 9-A
Speed equalized
Battle takes place in the Cyber World
SBA for anything else
Clumsy nerd:
[[BIG SHOT]]: 7

Last edited:
This one is interesting. Spamton doesn't have as many hax as Ralsei does, so I think it's safe to assume the reasoning for that match can't apply here. Marcy has a 3× AP advantage if I'm reading this right, but has soul manip and danmaku to deal with.

Marcy
AP
Durability
Skill

Spamton
Hax
Homefield advantage

Leaning towards Marcy, will wait for more input

I think spampton can win just by spamming his attack hard
Plus marcy is clumsy which is bad here since his attacks target her soul so durability is basically negated as an advantage for her

She just needs to mess up a few times to lose

FRA Spampton

I think spampton can win just by spamming his attack hard
Plus marcy is clumsy which is bad here since his attacks target her soul so durability is basically negated as an advantage for her

She just needs to mess up a few times to lose

FRA Spampton
Counted

Spamton FRA.

Marcy would not be able to deal with so much Danmaku at a time. She's fairly clumsy anyways, and wouldn't be able to focus on so many projectiles heading her way.

Back