• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantic Animal Man Revision

Well, I can't get any major changes doen until late tommorow, so we might as well wait.

I also have even more powers to give Animal Man after reading the entire series.

Please stop derailing this discussion. The thread already has almost 350 replies.

Sandman31 said:
Can you give thre scan where it was said that the World Tree is part of the Red?
Well, I have more scans, but the ones I linked on the Spider Queen mention the Lifeweb including all of it in the system, and the vision in which he sees the Lifeweb encompassing Higher Dimensions is depicting the World Soul

The scan you linked to that sentence explains what the World Tree is but it doesnt said that its part of/ecompasses the red

It was stated in the other scans I linked, and I'll link more in a bit. I already mentioned which ones.

Were the scans above not clear enough on the subject of the World Tree and the Shamanic Universe? I can link more if you want.

Well, you could give asking DarkLK a try at least. Maybe he will be willing to help.

Samdman31 tends to have a good sense of judgement regarding superhero comicbooks. It would probably be good to ask PrinceOfTheMorning to comment here as well.

Okay. That is too bad. He is our main expert regarding tier 1-A and above.

Perhaps it is safest to use Sandman31's approximation of 1-B for the time being, scaling from that Antagon was going to destroy all of existence?

Well, considering most others have felt 1-A was likely as well, I would wait for more input. I personally think a "likely 1-A rating could work", similar to what we have with the Endless.

As I've said, a rating similar to the endless is best considering the stuff that occurred outside of the arc he was referring to on top of everything else.

I have a few more things I would like to say, but since I am busy I'll only keep going if there are any more serious questions.

Top of everything else is still 1-B. Thats the same as the Monitor Sphere, which is top of everything else and was also described as a platonic realm. The likely 1-A ratings of the top 3 Endless came from scaling and that Destiny and Death exist beyond the multiverse.

Back