• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gigantic Animal Man Revision

Which we will. Certain powers are exclusive to Post-Morrison, but Morrison Run Animal Man is the one with the plot manipulation powers

Apparently, we scale Animal Manipulation to Mind Manipulation if they work through the same thing and the nature of the minds affected is similar, so, uh, Animal Man has a very good mind hax feat. Post-Morrison.

The religion arc is more important than I thought. Apparently Animal Man as the Avatar of Red has a arguably passive/instinctive Kiara style aura.

Anyway, dear Lord, uh, Animal Man's mind hax uh...

• It worked on his entire cult. Furthermore, since his daughter was able to resist the power with her weaker Red connection, he should scale to her resistances
  • Just being near his followers caused, uh, this to happen to some women.

Empathic and Memory Manipulation as Avatar of the Red, but it's obviously a lot stronger when used actively, considering the amount of organisms he was controlling is probably too high to count since it includes microorganisms

Under the cosmology of the red they would be. Each being shares the same level of intelligence and life force, and animals are portrayed as being more in tune with higher realities than humans are. I could go on and on about how the Red works, but the general assumptions about humanity's intelligence at the very least don't apply here.

It's also the thing that let him over power Higher-Dimensional mental entities and encompasses multiple platonic concepts, so using the Red isn't exactly your average system of mind hax

Hmm. Those seem to be some good scans in terms of evidence. The problem is that I am not well suited for properly evaluating the distinctions between physical realities and qualitatively superior 1-A entities.

Sera, Azathoth, and DarkLK are good at handling that sort of thing, but they are all taking breaks from the wiki.

Perhaps Assaltwaffle and some other administrators are able to help. Promestein might be as well.

Not sure about Antagon being 1-A.

Well, I think The Animal Masters replacing the aliens symbolizes the new origin story of Animal Man, IMO I dont think the Animal Masters scales to the writer if thats what you meant.

Nah.

I'm not that dumb

But they're clearly high tier, remember his existence, and render the yellow Aliens moot, tho the last point is weird because of plot reasons, but still.

Back