• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

As I'm trying to figure out how to respond to Irre, a strange rabbit like... thing? suddenly appears beside us.

"Great, another one."

I jump in between it and Irre.

"Just who or what the hell are you?"

Björns forearm muscle was torn due to the blast but it barely effected him "Well that was... interesting" he says as he prepares for another bout.

Connor starts to get up and grabs his side in pain as the armor may have given him some protection from the blast but it still hurt alot

He pulls out three plan looking playing cards and then charges them with kinetic energy before throwing them towards Bjorn

The Mercenary can't believe that he is betting on card sealing move as his ace up the sleeve but if this fails it would probably be over for him

Björn use his Heat Vision and fires it at the cards igniting them, "You fought valiantly and against most others you would have won, this may not mean much to you but you have my respect" Björn says in a serious tone.

"I have to say I have never fought somebody as strong as you before, it's a humbling experience" Connor said

He proceeded to fall over and lose consciousness from the blood lose and pain he was feeling

A little gunpla flies over to the fight.

"Hello? Destiny's friend? Could you perhaps not fight? I'd rather not have to deal with collateral. If you two really wish to continue, take it outside New Yo- ..... oh look he is unconcious now."

Björn begins laughing "I am not a merciful person, in fact mercy is weakness but... when I do this it is not out of mercy, it is for my own entertainment, you have potential and can grow stronger, do so and fight me again" he says as he turns and starts to head back to Destiny and the rest.

Now, i need some sort of base, and this part of Canadá seems perfect.

I summon a few hundred Light Beasts (just the Dark Beasts but y'know, not looking like Dark Beasts) and set up a little base at this peaceful place.

I take out my phone and look at the news, looking for any bad things happening.

Paul Frank said:
"Aranil I have to ask, what is it you plan on doing about Destiny? I doubt you plan on leaving things as they are and I know she certainly doesn't."
"Yeah, we need some sort of plan right now."

@Exodus

"Destiny is ... a girl of about thirteen, has powers like us and a plan ... not particularly beautiful" I say, lowering my l eyes slightly.

"Clean this world of scum" I say, then look at Michael and Eden.

"Honestly ... this world can also be full of bastards who kill who I want because they can or because they want it ... but really, who are we to judge what is right or wrong? Do we have powers, so what? This not makes us Gods, we are only four idiots chosen at random, with random powers and thrown into a random place to do Existence only know what! "

"Think about it, suddenly someone arrives in your city to lay down the law, considering on the same level a trivial petty thief with a ruthless murderer and condemns him to death ... and maybe, that simple petty thief has a wife and children to feed ... .and does everything in his power to get them something to eat "

"This world can also be full of * scum *, but that scum is still people, with families they care about ... and I don't want anyone to come here and do what they like"

"So, we will be forced to stop Destiny ... of course, I imagine you are wondering why we should? Without certain proof, only on a trivial assumption ... well, know this ... I have seen her soul and I can tell you. ... which is more icy than ice and hidden under a veil of lies "

Irre peeks from behind Will's shoulder at the newcomer And sees the robotic rabbit stomping the man into the ground.

"Hello there."

Irre then squats in front of Boris pokes his head healing him. Then it looks at the Hiver in amazement.

"Can I pat you?"

Overlord775 said:
Well, it's not what i had expected to find, but it's very cool.

I start looking around the place, while being cautius and tring to not cause any problem to the residents.
@Junko ^^^

Faruel1998 said:
@Overlord

[Then ask junko if Aranil can call Marta from the place she is in]
[Makai is in a pocket universe, so phone calls wouldn't be able to reach from the outside to it]

[hec off, I was asleep ovo]

You see multiple high tech building and a large wearhouse. The air also seems to be filled with toxic miasma, but the citizens don't seem to be affected by it.

There have been reports of several ships being destroyed off the coast of Greenland over the course of a few hours. Most of these ships were illegally fishing or whaling in places where they should not have been. Few people survived the wreckage of the ships known as the Maria and the Clarity, but those who have said that the culprit was some crazed, middle aged woman who blew up the interior of these ships. Once destroyed, the ship wrecks were washed up on the shore of an isolated beach on the island. Authorities are looking into the incident and trying to figure out who this woman could be.

Since the Hiver isn't really responding Irre starts tickling it behind its ears with its gentle fingers.

Irre then remembers the reason that it was there.

"Oh yeah! Do you have control over the mutated animals, Will?" It asks.

You see multiple high tech building and a large wearhouse. The air also seems to be filled with toxic miasma, but the citizens don't seem to be affected by it.

Luckily for me, because of me being a Servant i resist the effects of the miasma.

Yay for me.

Also those tech buildings look interesting, so i decide to go look what's inside of them.

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh ... I don't have an end goal," I say, crossing my arms.

"I was catapulted here from one day to the next like all of you, I only follow the teachings of my Master, improve yourself and improve yourself and help those you can"I say, to then show a serious look.

"I know I can seem to you ... paranoid or obsessed, let's say ... almost always ... but, after all ... I'm human, who isn't it from time to time?" I say, showing a slight smile.
^

@Yobo and Paul

Back