• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

[All right, let's make this happen before eva called Aranil]

"Listen to me, you horrid monster ... right now I'm not in the mood for a fight ... so now you go to the most remote place on this planet, go inside the deepest cave you can find ... and stay there until the end of time "I say in a very angry tone.

"SALTY, ARE WE?" He said, being sarcastic. "WELL, FINE. I SHALL GO. BUT THIS WON'T BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE ME. He then teleports next to Boris.

"Where have you been?"

"A PLACE THAT ISN'T HERE."

Björn easily warps past the attacks instantly appearing in front of the man before he quickly "throws" a kick towards the mans gut.

The force of the kick caught him off guard and caused him to drop his weapon and grab his gut in pain as he took a few steps back

"Bloodly hell that was one he'll of a kick" Connor said

He took a few seconds to catch his breath then quickly fired a ice spike out at Bjorn and aimed it at his chest

"Anyway ... I have things to do, if you are hungry go to the pantry as well, there is a map of the monastery that I have translated and that you can easily consult to find your way" I say, to then stretch myself.

"And now, I will honor this sacred place with a magnanimous but harsh punishment, to the worm that massacred the hundred and eight monks who are now buried here and if you are wondering ... I will teleport him to a fairly deserted place where he can reflect on the his actions "

The Mercenary jumps back and creates a ice spike in his hand then charged it with kinetic energy before throwing it at the ground in front of Bjorn hoping that he could at least cause some splash damage

He pulls out a small knife that he had concealed up his sleeve and gets ready to change it with kinetic energy

Björn simply flies up above the splash damage "Im impressed with how quick you are on your feet, now come... show me what else you can do" Björn says a bit condescending.

Alexander's Speed Boost activates again leaving them with twice their base speed and Alexander uses Swords Dance to double their attack as well.

Something catches Eva's eye. In the corner she sees a interesting bracelet that seemed to have been dropped or lost during the earlier fight.

"Looks like I found something interesting."

Connor's eye started to twitch behind his mask and he was starting to get annoyed

"As you wish then" he replied as he starts to attempt to transmute the oxygen in Bjorn's lungs into poison (thank god for second key gambit being one of my characters)

As he transmuted bjorn's oxygen he death charged the knife he had so if that failed he could at least have a back up plan

I approach Eva.

"It doesn't look like monks' stuff ... so you can keep it" I say in a tired tone.

I look at all the others present.

I give a slight sigh.

"Can I ask you a sincere question? Until ... until now ... what idea all of you have made of me?" I ask.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I go into stealth mode.
I have teleported you along with Nach to the monastery

Edit. as a precaution I modified and did not teleport to you with Nach to the monastery.

"Thanks"

Eva puts it on.

That feels odd.

[It grants resistance to light manipulation. Hopefully that isn't considered broken]

Björn simply smiled seemingly uneffected by the change in his lungs, he then dashed forward forward attempting to slash the mans chest (He turned off the Molecular Cutting to try and enjoy the fight more).

He threw the death charged knife at Bjorn's sword and quickly formed a big block of ice in front of him self to try and block the slashing attack if the knife did not work

"Great so poison does not work against you? Looks like I am going to have to pull out all the stops" Connor said somewhat annoyed as things just did not seem to go his way in this battle

I dodges out of the way of the knife and manages to cut through the ice block but misses the man, he quickly catches himself and dashes forward again attempting another slash.

He starts to create a sword of ice in his hands and then death charges the sword of ice

He closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath before charging straight at his opponent with blade in hand

While Socrates is dragging Colzin's old temple outside of the solar system, he finds himself suddenly moving a few billion times faster than he should be

[I have this weird feeling the Juubi will he 1 shotted if I summon it to fight so I should just eat it now]

"I think you're a good person at the very least, even if you're a bit melodramatic and egotistical. No offense. Why?"

Faruel1998 said:
I approach Eva.

"It doesn't look like monks' stuff ... so you can keep it" I say in a tired tone.

I look at all the others present.

I give a slight sigh.

"Can I ask you a sincere question? Until ... until now ... what idea all of you have made of me?" I ask.
"I haven't really been here long enough to say. Sorry."

"I'll take it"

I quickly drag the temple way outside the solar system and just as quickly zip back towards Earth, falling into the north of Canada.

"Feels good to be back, though i was not expecting it to be this soon."

My dark side pressures me, but i set it back.

"Now, what is happening..."

"Oh ... I don't have an end goal," I say, crossing my arms.

"I was catapulted here from one day to the next like all of you, I only follow the teachings of my Master, improve yourself and improve yourself and help those you can"I say, to then show a serious look.

"I know I can seem to you ... paranoid or obsessed, let's say ... almost always ... but, after all ... I'm human, who isn't it from time to time?" I say, showing a slight smile.

"HMPH. THOSE SILLY PEOPLE, TRYING TO RID ME. I WILL BE BACK, SOONER OR LATER." The Hiver muttered.

"Are you talking about me?" Boris said.

"NO, NO, NO, NOT YOU." He said.

Iceassassin25 said:
He starts to create a sword of ice in his hands and then death charges the sword of ice

He closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath before charging straight at his opponent with blade in hand
Björn summoned another sword parring the blade, he then dashed forward attempting to stab the man in the chest.

He knew he did not have enough time to properly dodge or block it with some ice so he maneuvered himself so that he should not take to much damage when the blade hits

"I CAN EVEN SNIFF OTHERS OUT RIGHT NOW. LIKE ONE IN AFRICA." He said.

"I'd like to go to Africa, so go ahead."

"OKAY, THEN." He then warps into Africa, next to Will and Irre. "......WELL, THIS IS AWKWARD."

Björn then quickly twists his body shifting his centre of gravity and uses the movement to slash down on the mans body with his other blade.

"Aranil I have to ask, what is it you plan on doing about Destiny? I doubt you plan on leaving things as they are and I know she certainly doesn't."

He grabs a marble out of his coat and quickly charges it as the blade connects with his body, as the blade cuts through the armor and slams the kinetic energy filled marble against the blade causing a small blast that sends him flying back wards into a wall probably hurting himself more than it would have hurt Bjorn

"Okay that was stupid" he says as his armor was ruined from the blast and blade damage and some blood starts to seep out of the hole in the armor

Back