• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@Japan

"It's interesting, that you are thankful for being pulled out of nothingness, when nothingness is exactly what I have found for myself."

Kusanagi answered Zeskiel.

"Still, there'll be far more to see and understand from here on out, I suppose. When we are no longer limited by this world."

@Ikkath

"The endpoint to our development in this world, it seems."

She concluded.

"With this, I think we truly can do it."

Elsewhere, the mirror self, Murakumo, was meditating within a realm of eternal white, preparing herself and understanding her current nature better. She was intent to join this as well, though remained there for the moment.

@Japan

"It's interesting, that you are thankful for being pulled out of nothingness, when nothingness is exactly what I have found for myself."

Kusanagi answered Zeskiel.

"Still, there'll be far more to see and understand from here on out, I suppose. When we are no longer limited by this world."

@Ikkath

"The endpoint to our development in this world, it seems."

She concluded.

"With this, I think we truly can do it."

Elsewhere, the mirror self, Murakumo, was meditating within a realm of eternal white, preparing herself and understanding her current nature better. She was intent to join this as well, though remained there for the moment.
“Hold those thoughts guys there’s something I need to do. Gimme one moment“

Opening a “portal“ to where Murakumo was, Ikkath instead made his way towards her

A smile appears on Zeskiel's face.

"Reality is truly subjective."

His eyes then seem to reach into an unreachable beyond, upon which he gains about a octillion new powers.

"Yeah, I'm ready to fight."

Always have been, in fact.

As Lailah waits, listening to everyone discuss things where ever they may be, the Lailah in Mexico gives some more assistance to herself.

The entirety of the area the pyramid was in is completely removed, replaced by an entrance to a sea of information, at the apex of which, sat her realm with all the concepts, laws, and curses that stem from her as the daosource. She materializes a core out of the realm in question, placing it within herself anf furthering her body's connection.

I guess this gets rid of any need for processing time to use something, or determine what to use, even if that would be done instantly anyway.

Having finished that small extra bit of preparation, all of her bodies crack as the effects of her cultivation level, laws and the high amounts of imaginary energy fully kick in, leaving her with a new body. Checking its capabilities, the one in her realm shifts her hands into a multitude of weapons, from a large cross, to a star, and everything in between without any delay from thinking, due to the connection between her world and herself making everything be ready at once and only effective things to be used. After finishing there, that Lailah grabs all the things she needs to create her new world, and sits down to meditate as she waits for Lailah and the others to finish.

Brusel closes his eyes, as his power spikes up, becoming a form beyond that of Super Saiyan 5, with yellow fur and slightly spikier hair. With his clothes changing drastically.

His Ki encovering the whole 3D Dimension, making him basically omni-present there. As his form appears everywhere there. "...This is a bit more uncomfortable but it's easier."

@Japan/meeting place

"In that case, all that's left is for us to make a path to the entity itself, and meet it for ourselves, once everyone is ready."

Kusanagi stated, looking over at her sword, which twisted reality around it. She didn't need to prepare, or be anywhere else. It was all already done for her, though she was observing what Lailah was doing too.

"I will ask one last thing. Is there anything specific you all intend to do once this is over? I'd like to go back briefly and fix my old world, for one. Although I realize I can't stay there."

@Murakumo

The woman was floating in place, meditating. As Ikkath arrived, she righted herself and opened her eyes, turning to face him.

"Hello, Ikkath. It seems the course has been decided and all that remains is to take it. Is there something in particular you wanted here?"

"...I was thinking of beating up those who originally killed me but... not sure what to do except explore, maybe meet that guy that owed me money." Brusel would say. "Perhaps return to my home universe to show my full-found Saiyan Power to the ones of my race."

@Japan/meeting place

"In that case, all that's left is for us to make a path to the entity itself, and meet it for ourselves, once everyone is ready."

Kusanagi stated, looking over at her sword, which twisted reality around it. She didn't need to prepare, or be anywhere else. It was all already done for her, though she was observing what Lailah was doing too.

"I will ask one last thing. Is there anything specific you all intend to do once this is over? I'd like to go back briefly and fix my old world, for one. Although I realize I can't stay there."

@Murakumo

The woman was floating in place, meditating. As Ikkath arrived, she righted herself and opened her eyes, turning to face him.

"Hello, Ikkath. It seems the course has been decided and all that remains is to take it. Is there something in particular you wanted here?"
Ikkath gave a toothy grin. If it wasn’t for his small barely noticeable Orc fangs, he might even be considered to have a nice smile, but as things stood, he didn’t care about appearances, and as such, he merely sat down after he made his way toward her, sitting cross legged and rubbing the back of his head

”Well.… honestly? I just needed someone I could talk to one on one. There’s a lot going on outside, and we’re going to do some pretty big things. Even with how much things have changed, something tells me that you yourself aren’t 100% ready. You can correct me if I’m wrong.”

"Give my mind a body and have a date with her. We shall have many children."

You know, I was trying to stay quiet, since it seemed like you didn't need me anymore, but- F U C K Y O-

"Other than that, I'm thinking of taking care of this universe. Baby sit it, make sure no other Entity grabs it for their games. The people here deverse better."

"Give my mind a body and have a date with her. We shall have many children."

You know, I was trying to stay quiet, since it seemed like you didn't need me anymore, but- F U C K Y O-

"Other than that, I'm thinking of taking care of this universe. Baby sit it, make sure no other Entity grabs it for their games. The people here deverse better."
(Excuse me what the ****

@Meeting place

Kusanagi stared blankly at Zeskiel.

"I... what?"

She paused for a time.

"But I suppose keeping watch over this place makes sense at least."

@Murakumo

Murakumo just floated in place throughout all of this, she looked slightly conflicted.

"You're right. All of this, it's taking a little to get used to. And I'm not that sure on what I'll do after all of this. After all, I've only been, well, me, for a very brief period of time, and now everyone's going off to fight a god I didn't even know existed until recently."

@japan/meeting

"After finishing everything here, including fixing this world as I originally intended, I might stop by my own and do do same, or maybe it's too far gone for that and I have to do something else for it, I'll have to see and decide what to do with it afterwards."

Lailah blinks a few times after giving her answer, unsure she heard Zeskiel right, but she decides not to ask any questions.

Realizing that most of everyone has shifted their appearance, and that he looks incredibly lame, Zeskiel decides to take this form, furry ears and all.

"I learned a lot from humans, you know?"

@Meeting place

Kusanagi looks at Lailah for a bit.

"I intend to stay with you too of course, help out and such, see where we go with that. I'm sure we'll be able to repair your world together."

She smiled a little, before turning back to Zeskiel.

"Why the ears?"

She inquired.

"In any case, I believe I'll keep my form as is."

@Meeting Place

"Well, i plan to go help out worlds and the people that inhabit them including my own, teach them the rightcious way to heaven, but other than that i want to find a nice place where to settle down."

Sophia responds to Kusanagi, as she then creates a conceptual bat and bonks Zeskiel on the head.

"No horny."

She then proceeds to bonk herself as well.

Last edited:
@Meeting place

Kusanagi stared blankly at Zeskiel.

"I... what?"

She paused for a time.

"But I suppose keeping watch over this place makes sense at least."

@Murakumo

Murakumo just floated in place throughout all of this, she looked slightly conflicted.

"You're right. All of this, it's taking a little to get used to. And I'm not that sure on what I'll do after all of this. After all, I've only been, well, me, for a very brief period of time, and now everyone's going off to fight a god I didn't even know existed until recently."
Ikkath gave something resembling a look of curiosity mixed with a slight bit of worry, considering what Murakumo had said for a moment. It only made sense after all, she wasn’t a person the normal sense. After taking a moment to consider the situation, he gave her a small pat on the head

”Being conflicted is entirely understandable. I understand that entirely. Personally, I’ve just been taking this one day at a time, no need to overthink it when there’s no need. We have all the time in the world. So, let’s just try and do things little by little, ok?”

Sophia pouts at being ignored, but well, if he's not gonna take notice of her then !

She moves to his side and starts rubbing his head, as well as the doggo ears.

"Yes, very important, and very fluffy-"

Last edited:
"Unfortunally for you, I am not a dog."

Zeskiel extends his vision to beyond all of reality to try and locate the entity while being pat.

"I wouldn't call that unfortunate, you're plenty nice !"

Sophia helps his effort by applying buff to his detection abilities and increesing his Perception Stat infinityfold while still patting.

Last edited:
@Meeting place

"I intend to cut my way into wherever its true form resides. I should be able to do that now, though it appears that not everyone is completely ready yet. Do any of you have specific strategies that you would like to speak on?"

Kusanagi inquired, as the moment increasingly approached.

@Murakumo

"I'm not sure how you can kill a god little by little."

Murakumo answered, smiling a slight bit at being pat.

"As for what comes after, I suppose that's what I'll have to do. Thank you. I suppose we'll have plenty of time to decide once it comes to it."

She looked a little more collected now.

"Maybe I'll travel the worlds, see what kind of things and people I can find myself, learn from them."

@Meeting place

"I intend to cut my way into wherever its true form resides. I should be able to do that now, though it appears that not everyone is completely ready yet. Do any of you have specific strategies that you would like to speak on?"

Kusanagi inquired, as the moment increasingly approached.

@Murakumo

"I'm not sure how you can kill a god little by little."

Murakumo answered, smiling a slight bit at being pat.

"As for what comes after, I suppose that's what I'll have to do. Thank you. I suppose we'll have plenty of time to decide once it comes to it."

She looked a little more collected now.

"Maybe I'll travel the worlds, see what kind of things and people I can find myself, learn from them."
“Sounds like a fair enough proposal. And besides, little by little sounds a lot easier than killing a god with a single blow, dont you think?”

@Murakumo

"I suppose that's true. I think I'm ready to go now then. How about you?"

The woman "stood", no longer floating in the void, now standing on some invisible surface.

@Murakumo

She nods, drawing her sword, she cleaves open a path to where the others are.

"This way."

@Meeting place.

"I suppose that would be them now."

Kusanagi said upon seeing that occur.

@meeting

"Its a bit hard for me to come up with a strategy against something I've never seen yet, so I can't say I have anything in specific right now. I have a number of things designed to restrain, consume, or lower something's power down to an amount that is equal to or lower than myself, but the effectiveness of them in this situation is questionable at best for now." Lailah answers

"In theory, that's how it is for everyone's abilities here, it's not exactly easy to come up with a strategy against something you don't know too much about, even if you've grown without its direct assistance." She says this stolidly, stating what was just a fact in her eyes.

Seeing Murakumo appear, she smiles slightly as she sees that things are about to begin now that everyone was finally present.

@Meeting

"Well, we may not have enough information for specific tactics, but we can make a generalized strategy. We should define roles to abbide to in the fight, define who is the attackers and who is the support, also who goes in-close and who remains at range. In this way we may fight effectivelly, instead of just throwing stuff at the entitiy and hoping it works, so to avoid the mess that happened in the previous big fights."

"...I mean I'm not the best strategist but I can overwhelm with numbers. Given I can clone myself in various ways, and all of them are as powerful as me."

@Meeting place

"I suppose I understand the difficulty of forming meaningful strategies with this, in that case we will have to communicate on the spot. We all have a great variety of abilities now, after all."

Kusanagi stated.

"If we're all ready, then..."

She briefly glanced towards the new arrivals, then raised her sword. Murakumo remained silent.

"To a new world."

And slashed.

Reality splintered at the sword's edge, and it felt as if something was being forcibly peeled away, like a pathway was being torn open to some higher place, and indeed, it was, a pathway to where the entity itself resides.

"...Let's go then, to punch that god in the face!" Brusel would say, as millions of Brusels cross the pathway, getting going along with the main Brusel.

Lailah looks at the pathway for a moment, remembering the suggestion they were given to communicate with it first before trying to fight, and wondering if it would try that itself. Deciding to just find out, she enters the pathway herself.

Sophia signs.

"Oh well, much for my idea ..."

She resigns to the fact that they are just going to throw stuff untill something sticks, hoefully tht's work ... Anywya, she's wait for Kusanagi to start heading and walk by her side.

Ikkath follows in behind the rest. It’s a formal considering distance barely matters to all of them, but it’s one he appreciates

Back