• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

"Aranil, Eva is right. If you really believe that there's that big of a problem here. You have to do something.

"I suppose you can't return there natural behavior? I don't have any ways to undo the mutations, but I may be able to implant their previous natural behavior back in their heads. That will take a very long time though and I'm not sure if it will work."

PsychoWarper said:
Björn heads back to where the others where and then walks over to Koth and asks "So wheres Destiny?"
"She's with that crazy Akuma chick I think. Why are you asking?"

"And what should I do!? I certainly can't convince her to give up on her plan! I can't do it -" I widen my eyes, struck by an idea.

"Maybe I can't ... but Nach could"

"Well, there's your plan. But don't forget, she has all those "bodyguards", who would probably be willing to stop that."

"Just one more step..." He said. "But what if....nah, she wouldn't notice. Who cares for me anyways?" He then made a position in where he was ready to dive down.

"She's with that crazy Akuma chick I think. Why are you asking?"

"Hmmm. I was just curious" Björn says smiling.

"Okay, Boris. It's time." He dived down, ready for the wrost, as he hit the bottom. He then got up. Was it a dream? Is he dead? Is he going to the afterlife? No. He was still up and walking. He shouted in anger, as he then slammed his fists down.

"So what exactly is the plan now, besides battling of course." Alexander turns to ask Bjorn

@Yobo

"Oh ... and that is why I will attract her to an isolated place and immobilize her ... you others will instead distract her bodyguards"

"There's only so much I can do to control them. I might be able to halt their attacks temporarily but... I know exactly the kind of hunger they're enduring right now."

@Jacky "I am not legally allowed to let you talk to her unless I know why." Rei'zen responds calmly.

@Overlord You enter a bar named "The Brimstone Bear", everyone inside looks at you.

Everything12 said:
"So what exactly is the plan now, besides battling of course." Alexander turns to ask Bjorn
"Hmmm I dont really have a plan at the moment but that may change in the future and yes shes the girl from earlier"

"I need something from her that's very important to this plan of mine. She gave me this phone so I assumed it was alright to call her." She shrugged. There was a high pitched pop and she was right next to Boris. "And what are you doing?"

Everything12 said:
"Destiny? was she that little girl I met?" Alexander cancels his Precense Concelment and asks Bjorn.

[Also what did we do with Connor after he was knocked out?}
[I left him on the ground unconscious]

Rei'zen sighs. "Very well." There is a noise, then Akuma's voice comes out. "How goes it my friend? I take it you need something~?

"DAMN IT!" He shouted, angry. He didn't expect her to show up. "DAMN IT, HIVER, YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN WHAT TO DO! YOU COULD'VE ALERTED ME, BUT NOOOOOOO!" He shouts to himself.

"Yes. You Know that one person, Aranil, right. Have you talked to him much? Also sorry for the distractions. I'm dealing with someone as we speak." She then glanced back to Boris. "What is it that you were trying to do Boris."

"Have you happened to give human a phone like you have with me? Thank you for that, by the way." She then moved the phone away from her mouth and frowned at Boris. "And why were you doing that?"

"Because....it's because...I don't really wanna...live." He said, before sniffing and wiping away tears. "Don't let her see ya cry again, Boris." He muttered to himself.

"Aw, Boris..." she stepprd I've rot the guy and sat next to him, patting him on the shoulder. "I have to finish this phone call, but we'll talk afterwards, okay?"

After investigating the scene of the exploding ships, i am unable to find anything interesting.

Around the areas i go, i make people feel happy, creating tens of thousands of Light Beasts. They go towards HQ.

I decide to take a walk around África, making more people happy while i do it.

@Overlord You enter a bar named "The Brimstone Bear", everyone inside looks at you.

Great Sage, what should i do ?

GS: Just smile and wave

okie dokie

I do a cute smile and wave my right hand at the people looking at me.

Destiny nodded and leaned against Boris like a younger sibling would do to their elder as she continue doing talking on the phone. "If you did give him a phone, you have his number, yes? Do you mind if I have it?"

"Sure." Akuma says what his phone number is. "So I take it you're going to 'prank' call him~?" Akuma says while working on some femto ropes.

"Well, no, not at the moment, but his phone number is going to be much more useful to me later down th like, I'd say. Besides, keep your enemies close, is what they always say. Having his phone number is as close as I care to get."

Edwellken said:
"There's only so much I can do to control them. I might be able to halt their attacks temporarily but... I know exactly the kind of hunger they're enduring right now."
"Could you please halt them a little bit? I'll try to get them to behave normally ag-"

Irre suddenly falls to its knees. It doesn't say anything, but instead writes something on the ground.

Shortly after that Irre vanishes.

Back