• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

@japan

"I'm sure there's stuff that could withstand such death and continue on fighting, if needed."

"If the founders of the kingdom were Oni though, but their blood apparently was diluted overtime, why was it stronger in you than previous generations though?"

@labyrinth

Lailah glances over at the arm scythe and shakes her head.

"I don't have anything for that. Or, rather, I don't have anything I can guarantee will work. If the relic is linked to something, the only way I can see anything being done with it, is if you can have whatever it's linked to come forth."

She then turns to Sophia and gives a thumbs up.

@mexico

"Things like how she actually managed to get here despite everything, what she felt the entity was like, etc."

She holds a stone in her fingers and up to the light, peering through it

"The philosopher stones, I intend to use them for my objective. They're capable of a great many things besides just immortality afterall."

@labyrinth

"I may have something that could pull foward the entity powering the scythe though the connection between the two."

Sophia notes

@Japan

"It's difficult to withstand things of this level, although maybe... you could."

Kusanagi said, staring at Lailah a little bit, as they both shared a connection to the Root.

"As for the oni thing, we don't know for sure. It appeared as though I was the right mix of genetics to make the blood grow stronger."

She shrugged.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"The short of it would be that Lailah acquired a connection to a world, possessing a god of its own. Stronger than us, but not anywhere near the being that powered us."

She stated.

"I have the power necessary to fight it now. It was what created that mirror image of me, as a reflection of my past."

@Labyrinth

Kusanagi looked slightly surprised.

"Do you? And I'm not sure if that'd attain anything, though. I feel it may be better for me to find a way to evolve its power, which I feel is possible."

@Mexico

"Do you have any idea what she truly wants?"

Murakumo asked, sounding curious.

"And what about if you beat the entity? Would a single world even matter then?"

Brusel hears a voice say "It's time", as wisps of light beam new power into everyone once more, in some cases removing the seal that restricted the already inherent abilities among them.

...Brusel would smile, opening his eyes as his power unlocks fully. Now he was... in a higher reign of existence all-together. And so where some of his clones. "It's time indeed... Let's gather everyone." He would cough, with a smile.

@Everyone
Brusel would communicate to everybody. "The time... is now." Simple as that, people already should get what he was meaning.

@japan

"So it boiled down to chance, I see, that makes sense I suppose."

@Mexico

"No, not the slightest idea what she wants."

The red stone in her hand expands into a small bubble, it's contents unobservable, or perhaps it was simply empty for now, she let's go of it and let's it float into the air and vanish, as it disappears into a higher space.

"Would a single world matter you ask. Hmm, well I can see the argument for why it wouldn't, every world at that point is equally pointless no? I'd disagree, I'd say that any world I have personal experiences in is different than ones I simply know of, experiences are different than just knowing afterall." Lailah looks up at the ceiling, which appeared to be a stark white void now, while to her side stood a large tree like structure, made of many winding paths.

"Life is the summation of all the experiences that one has had, and that's why for instance, no matter how many worlds I can see, my original world and this one, two worlds I have experiences in, would matter more. That isn't to say that only those worlds would matter of course..." She clarifies, opening her mouth to continue but cutting herself short as Brusel's message comes through

"Ah would you look at the time, you should probably be going no? To see the end of all of this."

"...Time for...?" The servant of DY14N would ask. Sighing as he had been doing not much, just merely hanging out. He's probably also not strong enough to help on the fight.

Zeskiel would wince, as one hundred billion trillion infinity infinites of information would poar on his mind. His mental awakening, beyond the concept of dimensions, ravages all of subspace in 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th of a plank plank plank instant, in which every multiverse in existence is now aware of his existence. He obverses the beginning, end, and all of the now, finally achieving his goal, of completely and utterly understanding the laws of physics. He breathes deeply, and...

Applies the Contraceptive Protection spell on himself.

"Man, this is certainly a jump."

What happens to Kusanagi, and the mirror self a moment after, as the new powers are gotten, is difficult to put into words. It appears as though they outright cease to exist for a moment, as does the air immediately around them, before "reforming" in something resembling a physical form, but clearly not quite. All versions of her aside from the originals of both vanish entirely, though a sense of them being present in some capacity remains.

@Japan

"I believe it is indeed time now. For us to face this. And it seems I've managed to achieve what I wished for."

The woman looked at herself, and then at Lailah.

@Mexico

After her reappearance, she remains silent for a moment, before speaking.

"I see. In that case, I look forward to seeing what all of this leads to."

Then, she seemed to disappear again, although not for good.

@japan

"I suppose so huh, well, let's get going then, I've finished all possible preparations on my end, so all that's left is to deal with the entity, as that was agreed on to be what we're doing first."

"I suppose we should go meet up with Mr. Brusel then, right?"

@mexico

Lailah approaches the "tree" after her guest leaves, walking up to and grasping a specific leaf from the structure, placing it inside a bubble separate from the rest, and sits down to meditate afterwards.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Well Dy14n, it seems it's time to finish things. The people summoned here agreed to and desire to get rid of the thing that summoned us, and that seems to be what is going to happen now."

As Sophia gained the power boost, she didn't really feel ... much different really, although her body was very much different, what she experiences wasn't conceptual stuff or any abtract sheninigans, it was something much more grounded. She felt growth, becoming unshackled by the pain and sorrow she had before, more mature in a way, well, her own kind of way, but mainly, she felt much more free.

And with that, a physical change, something on the exterior to reflect the inner change.

Sophia was still kinda there in the Labyrinth, though it seems they forgot about her existance, but that's fine, they have more important things to think about.

Preperations were already done with Leilah and Kusanagi, so the only thing that remained to do was the charge into battle though there were one or two things she wanted to do, but doing them would take too much time wth the battle being so near ...

oh well, she can just be in multiple places at once. So she is.

@Japan

Sophia appears next to the two, looking towards the god slayer.

"So, Kusanagi, how are you feeling the odds of killing the entity that rules this world ?"
She simply asks her.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Teehee, you sure made a big spectacle there you know-"

He would hear in a joking tone, as a Sophia spawns next to him.

Last edited:
@Listentomyrhytm

"Well Dy14n, it seems it's time to finish things. The people summoned here agreed to and desire to get rid of the thing that summoned us, and that seems to be what is going to happen now."
"I... see." He would say with a bit of a smile. "So, should I help out? I might not be able to do much, but I will fight for as long as I am here."

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Hehe, i do see, it's been quite a bit since we last saw each other, hasn't it ? Anyway, Kusanagi and Leilah have finished their preperations, the fight against the entity is gonna be reaaaaaal soon, so came here to tell you since your pretty distant."

Sophia then notices the, um, something.

"Why do you have magic in your pants aaaaaaaa."

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hmm, I suppose I could help upgrade your capabilities a bit so you can fight as well. If you'd like that, pick a number, 1-15." Lailah says, clasping her hands together tightly as she waits for an answer.

Last edited:
@Japan and everywhere really

"I believe now may be the time, yes. I think I have the power to do it too now."

Kusanagi drew her sword, and reality itself seemed to splinter at its movements, only to quickly be pulled back together by some force.

"I don't believe I can empower any of you anymore, but I am here, my being such as it is."

In truth, it could be recognized that Kusanagi no longer existed in any possible form, but she was there, speaking. It seemed that her presence was being asserted via sheer will. She was also already where Brusel was.

"Before we do anything, I'd like to ask, what do you all wish to see happen?"

@Yobo_Blue

Ikkath, in whatever form he may still be in, could "notice" the swordswoman observing him from afar with some degree of curiosity.

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hmm, I suppose I could help upgrade your capabilities a bit so you can fight as well. If you'd like that, pick a number, 1-15." Lailah says, clasping her hands together tightly as she waits for an answer.
"...I'll go with a lucky number, 5." He would say with a smile, excited to have his capabilities upgraded

@Listentomyrhytm

"Five hmm. Here you are then." As she pulls her hands apart, a white crystal with several bright spots, is floating there, and the entire area is flooded with energy, the crystal then floats toward Dy14n for him to take, as the energy dissipates.

"The core of rimestar, and to go with it, a boost in your strength."

[Ana's second key powers, and an amp up closer to Lailah's physical abilities]

@The_Divine_Phoenix

"I don't want to see much in particular, besides completion of my own goal. To that end, it's been decided that the entity must go, regardless of other precautions that could be taken."

"Woaaaaah..." He would smile, grabbing the crystal tight as he nods. "Alright, thank you very much... I will not let you down!" He would also feel the strength, feeling excited

"...I would like... to show this god the true power of a Saiyan. I would like to be free to explore multiple worlds." Brusel would say. "I'd like to see this god fall."

@Yobo_Blue

A Sophia would appear next to the orc weapon master.

"Hi there ikkath, been a bit since we last saw-"

The priestest tells him, as he would be able to notice that she looks different, more mature one could say.

Last edited:
@Yobo_Blue

A Sophia would appear next to the orc weapon master.

"Hi there ikkath, been a bit since we last saw-"

The priestest tells him, as he would be able to notice that she looks different, more mature one could say.
“Huh, you look pretty different yourself. I feel a bit stronger, but overall not much has changed”

Ikkath grinned as he heard Sophia talk, keeping an eye on the presence watching him

“Huh, you look pretty different yourself. I feel a bit stronger, but overall not much has changed”

Ikkath grinned as he heard Sophia talk, keeping an eye on the presence watching him
"I see, guess that means the power up fit you extremely well !"

She replies while beaming back at him an happy smile.

"So, so, are you ready for the big fight champ ?"

Drake's necroverse grew and together with his power, using his new abilities, he manipulated the Biodata of his population to survive the experience of higher dimensions and created a space between 4-D and 5-D, where he will spread until following these Actions through time vortex through the deforming mathematics of reality and its emerald chaos which he duplicated and amplified with his adaptive and math abilities to bind his people outside of limitations.

"The three dimensional space needs me" Drake said listening to the telepathic message before returning to the meeting place.

"Mmmh, i see, that's good to hear-"

She says glad.

"By the way, i'm very thankful for the help you gave to free me from the entity's control, you have my upmost gratitude."

"Mmmh, i see, that's good to hear-"

She says glad.

"By the way, i'm very thankful for the help you gave to free me from the entity's control, you have my upmost gratitude."
“It was no issue, I just did what I could. There’s nothing to really thank me for, it‘d be pretty bad if I just left you be.”

@Japan

"I see. For my own, I suppose you already know, but I want to strip away the influence of this being and create a free world. That and killing a god sounds interesting."

Kusanagi answered with her own purpose for this.

@Ikkath

Kusanagi approached the two as well, waving to them in some abstract way.

"Greetings, Ikkath. I can tell you've improved in quite a few interesting ways."

She spoke mostly in reference to the Sword Logic and the assertion upon reality that came from it, which was plainly visible from Kusanagi as well.

"Before we do anything, I'd like to ask, what do you all wish to see happen?"
Zeskiel, being... everywhere, really, answers:

"My first goal was understanding the laws of physics. I got that, so moved on to understanding what it means to be altruistic. I'm still getting that, but I feel that freeing this reality from it's God would put me one step closer."

He looks proud of himself.

"So, I guess my goal is to thank the God who pulled me out of nothingness by killing him."

@Japan

"I see. For my own, I suppose you already know, but I want to strip away the influence of this being and create a free world. That and killing a god sounds interesting."

Kusanagi answered with her own purpose for this.

@Ikkath

Kusanagi approached the two as well, waving to them in some abstract way.

"Greetings, Ikkath. I can tell you've improved in quite a few interesting ways."

She spoke mostly in reference to the Sword Logic and the assertion upon reality that came from it, which was plainly visible from Kusanagi as well.
“Mmmm. That’s life to a degree. We all get better overtime. Still this is an unprecedented jump.”

Back