• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

Christian Higdon said:
"Ooh, Ooh, you wanna play it like that?" He then grabs the book from earlier. "I know somebody who could whoop your sorry arse in 10 seconds!"
[I was turned to Bjorn]

Faruel1998 said:
@Psycho
"Wow ... it's nice to hear it from someone with such a sadistic and crazy soul" I say sarcastically.
"Call me what you like I could care less" He says as he starts to smile again.

"You people are friggin crazy."

Koth puts his fingers to his head and in an instant is gone, now right next to Destiny again.

The moment Koth appeared, he'd lay witness to Destiny's being practically unraveling as tendrils of paper began to spread aroun the island, reaching at the fallen logs. What was left of her face glanced to Koth and frowned. "What do you want." She spoke in an aggressive tone.

"Okay, then. Anyone know where she is?" He asked, concerned. "I just hope she ain't mad at me, that's all."

"I'll tell you what he's doing, turning me into the monster he wants me to be." She shook her head as she began to love the logs to one little area of this small island. "I'm not trying to gather up more paper. As you can tell...I need it." Considering her soul was being revealed (though whether or not Koth knew that was unknown), she certainly seemed to need more.

She also made a mental note to tell Boris where she was.

I get distracted from my thoughts when I hear a voice speak in the local language ... which I strangely understand.

I look around and then hear the voice coming from a strange box resting on a table next to a building.

I use my telekinesis to bring it to me.

"Hey ... this box says there are problems ... in a place called California"

[It is a radio and I understand the Arabic language thanks to the omnilinguism of Phaethon]

"Okay, I guess it's about time. I have a surprise for many!" He then flipped through the pages and then breathed in.

All that was heard was laughter until she told her something. "I have a surpriiiiiiiiiise for yoooou!" He said in a bitter tone.

"Oh, really? Boris you know I'm not often one for surprises. Can I ask what it is, exactly, and if I should be terribly, terribly worried."

"And I should be worried about this thing? Boris you aren't planning on killing everyone, are you? That's not a very friendly thing to do...do you need someone to talk to?"

"I'm in some desolate, no good island close to Hawaii. Feel free to join in. It's only me and Koth right now but we could use some company."

Boris then tried to teleport to the island until he got to the right one. He then started screaming in anger and sadness, almost a roar of some monster.

"I would, but-" then there was the roar, and Destiny winced. "Oh look, Boris is here. Boris, what's the problem exactly?" The paper tendrils slowly retreated back to her body so her soul was not visible.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH MEEEE!? I couldn't do anything, I couldn't help, I couldn't listen, I'm just too useless! Why am I even considered a friend if I'm worth nothing!?" He shouts, before slamming the book down. "Oh, don't bother. Just...take the book away!"

"I-I-I don't know! I'm just going back and forth, all over the place with this stuff! One more thing and I think I'm gonna explode!" He shouted, getting a bit riled up.

"Hey, hey Boris. Shhh, shhhh..." she scurried over to Boris and sat down beside him, patting him on the back. "You're okay, Boris. You're fine. You're perfectly fine. We can help you. Don't worry."

@Yobo

"Well, we'll talk about it ... but in a safe place," I say, then teleport back to me, Michael, Donte and Eden.

We all find ourselves in a strange place, the alley of a picturesque town crossed by a stream.

I look around and then see a man rowing in a boat.

"Hey! You! What a city this is!?" I ask.

The man on the boat looks at me wrong.

"This is Venice! Ignorant tourist!" Screams at me.

I roll my eyes and then look at the others.

"Well, what do we want to talk about?"

"You don't get it! I try, and I try and I keep trying but...I'm not as optimistic as I look!" He then started to cry, but heard something in his head, before then nodding. "Y-y-y-ye-ye-yes, m-m-mother..."

"We need to figure out what our plans are, and if we're going to keep cooperating like this. And if we do, we need to know about what we're planning on doing."

Meanhwile in Makai, one of Akuma's creations named Kao starts sitting up an Evil Eye Sigma to launch. "All right, all right, lets get moving!" She yells at the robot. Said robot does so an activates its Makaien Veil, it slowly fades from Makai and appears in a forest in Hawaii.

Eyebot

"Boris, Boris, come on, you're going to be fine. Just focus on me, okay." She moved in front of Boris and stared him in the eyes. "You're having problems, and I get that. We're going, to face them, together. Okay? You'll be fine..."

"...That....that's helpful, I guess." He looked at his book. The Olden Guide to Conquering Christmas. He then picked it up. "I wanted to show you something, but I guess it'll have to wait."

Back