• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

"And those questions happen to be...?" Destiny asked as she adjusted her totally real glasses and put a hand on her hip. For Bjorn, she'd just be pushing up invisible glasses like some weirdo. Price to pay for illusions.

[Should probably mention that Alexander is constantly emitting poison and can't turn it off, so touching him could cause problems]

"Well I guess the most pressing manner is the one that brought me he in the first place, what was the cause of the ruckus that happened around here and who were the parties involved?"

"So you finally stopped hiding I see?" Björn says excited as he pulls a pure black blade out of a portal in space.

"Uh, just some strange..demon thing." The girl shrugged before gesturing to Koth as he was the only one remaining. "Him and a little teenage girl were involved in the mess, I know that much." She didn't know if this man could see through her illusions or not. This could make her look stupid.

"With the exception of Silas and Nach, all the others are at the monastery ... if you want I can teleport you there while I go and get them two"

[Mind Manipualtion Immunity and Soul resistance means maybe, though he'll likely ignore it as he trys to get answers off of you]

"I assure you good sir you won't need to use that blade on me, it wouldn't be good to annoy the people giving me the answers I seek.

And thats leads me the my second question, who are you people, your certainly not ordinary people I can tell that much from a glance."

"Tsk how boring" Björn says as he turns "Im off to buy some normal cloths" he says as he starts to walk away.

Junkoposter said:
Akuma pulls out an even more advanced phone and looks at it. "Ah, it seems I'll be going now, see you later~!" She disappears back into Makai.
[did you do this with a portal ?]

Connor quickly darted between alley ways as he knew that the cops would probably be after him after they reached the store he just exited

As he was going down one of these alley ways he pulled out his phone and sent the picture he took before to his current employer, after a minute or so his employer sent a message back thanking him for the mission well done and said he had sent the money to his bank account

After putting back the phone he sat down in the alley way and pulled out the drink he took from the store, he then carefully pulled his helmet up slightly and took a few swigs of his drink before pulling his helmet down and looked around

"Uh, well, Koth here certainly isn't normal." She gestured to the man in question. "He certainly has special powers, but I don't think he knows how he got them."

"And what about you little girl, may I ask your name, also did you recently stop using glasses?"

Faruel1998 said:
@Dragon and Monarch

"Good," I say, to then teleport Eva to where I was in the monastery and then teleport myself to California, where Silas and Nach were.

I find them a few hundred meters from me.

"Guys, I heard your call from Marta, we'll talk to the monastery, come with me," I say, to then teleport me, Nach and Silas to the monastery.
"So is this where everyone is staying?"

"Oh, you can see through that?" Destiny asked with a frown before shrugging. "I'm in the same boat as him. I got these powers and...I don't know why I have them. I just do."

I find a near by story and bye a shirt and a pair of jeans putting them on "Tsk these are so restrictive, how are you supposed to fight in these?" He asks himself as he leaves.

"I too am in that boat gifted powers with no knowledge of their origins. I presume little girl you also have illusion based powers liek I do. Perhaps as a show of trust we can share our knowledge of our powers?"

"I don't know. I don't often put my trust in random strangers." She began to slowly walk away from the man. "I don't know you very well, after all, it'd be a little strange."

@Yobo

"Perhaps because settling in a monastery that is not ours is a little inconvenient" I say.

"Anyway ... I think we can stay, the monks are hospitable and I believe that they will have nothing against it if we stay a while here, provided we don't desecrate this sacred place" I say, looking at the graves of the monks.

The Mercenary gets up and leaves the alley way and walks down the street carefully checking his surroundings for any threats that could be around

"Of course how silly of me, a person such as myself talking to a young girl such as you out of the blue is quite strange, we may have these powers but that doens't mean we can ignore common sense. I just got excited meet a fellow power user such as myself that I overeacted. I guess I should be going then I hope we may meet again."

Alexander then actiavtes his Presence Concealment and goes off in the direction of the gunshots he heard earlier.

"We just finished fighting off an attack by some sort of demon."

Eden turns towards Aranil

"You mentioned you knew where it came from right?"

I heave a tired sigh as I rise in mid-air with telekinesis.

"Look, right now I'm tired, embittered and pissed off ... and apparently the leader of this team even when I didn't ask," I say, then massaging my face with one hand.

"Here's what we'll do,all of you start to know each others a little bit, because we don't know anything about each other ... as far as I am concerned instead, I'm going to punish the asshole that has massacred all the monks here and in followed by drinking some tea and meditating a little "

Bjorn heads back to the group wearing his new shirt, jeans and shoes (forgot to mention these), once he arrives back where the others are he says "These are so uncomfertable"

Alexander encounters Bjorn while hes on his way to the gunshot.

"Hello mr not-shirtless guy. I see you have some new clothes, they sure look comfy."

Junkoposter said:
Akuma pulls out an even more advanced phone and looks at it. "Ah, it seems I'll be going now, see you later~!" She disappears back into Makai.
Thanks to tought acceleration allowing me to react much faster than normal and using multiple chantless Quiver Dances to boost my movement speed, i dash foward and enter the portal before it closes.

Why did i do that ? because i want to see what's on the other side obviusly owo

The second you enter Makai, you are paralyzed a by a laser of light, Akuma can be seen looking at you. "What, you didnt think I would have defenses if someone came in after me?" She walks over. "You want some help~?"

Everything12 said:
Alexander encounters Bjorn while hes on his way to the gunshot.
"Hello mr not-shirtless guy. I see you have some new clothes, they sure look comfy."
I turn to the man "Well they dont feel like good" Bjorn says irritated.

Back