• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Metaphorical hangover edition (aka thread 3)

"Don't make me do it, guys! I will bring forth the monster of Christmas eons!" He shouts, very, VERY angry.

Faruel1998 said:
I give Destiny a serious look.
"I do not intend to face a child" I say.
"Well too bad!" She shouted with anger filling her voice. Her left index finger popped off and formed into a gun in her right hand, the single digit already reforming as she aimed her revolver at Aranil's head. "Face me! My honor for yours!"

She then pulled the trigger.

Eden enters spirit form to watch whatever fight ensues between Aranil and Destiny

Akuma opens the portal wider and walks through, she puts down a portable chair and sits in it. "Aaaah, how interesting~!" She takes a sip of her Dr. Pepper.

I use my telekinesis to create a field of psychic force around me and to dismantle the bullet.

"I ... will not fight you"

"Fight. Me. You. Coward!" Destiny shouted as she took several steps closer, pulling out another gun as paper was trailing off of her. She was seemingly unraveling completely. "Give me this opportunity. Either fight me or you fight no one!"

"Hehehehehehe...I have an idea..." He then opens a portal to Candle Cove and drags the furnace into it, before then entering the portal himself, leaving it open.

I give a tired sigh.

"All right ... if you want it, but remember ... this world is not yours" I exclaim, then immobilize it with my telekinesis and lift her in mid-air.

"I wish you a happy life ... and I hope you find better people than me, people who can have more faith in you than I have ... and to whom you cannot lie"

"Goodbye Destiny ... and remember ... if we ever meet again ... I hope you don't give me the gold coin like I did with Rick" I say, to then use the sparkport and teleport her into a random place.

[I transported Destiny to Hawaii]

"Okay, now to meditate. Anybody who dares come in here will learn to fear me-AW, CRAP, DID I LEAVE IT OPEN!?" He then realizes his horrible mistake.

Faruel1998 said:
"All right ... if you want it, but remember ... this world is not yours"
That Guy in the distance: You're right, it's mine

[To be fair if you don't resist teleportation and it's not projectile based it should work]

((Okay but he did a lot of talky talk I feel like I should've been able to do something during the talky talk))

[Eh, maybe

I won't fault you for writing one action before being teleported anyhow, but I'm not HL3]

[Fighting now would have been anticlimatic, Aranil and Destiny will fight ... when she has gained more power and will be well on her way with her plan.

And then ... I don't want to fight a little girl]

"Eeeeh, nobody'll care, soooo..." He then grabbed the furnace and the book before exiting Candle Cove. "Hey, where'd she go?"

"Don't worry Koth, I teleported Destiny to a random place ... if she want to carry out her plan ... so be it, but I hope she use her time to build something better" I say, giving an exhausted sigh.

"Tsk... I guess I cant completely blame you for not wanting to fight a child" Bjorn says no longer smiling.

"I guess. It's just kind of maddening, though, knowing I have t' pick a side. Oh, and also, you sort of pissed me off, pal." He pointed at Anaril.

Destiny was teleported to some random section of the world, on some random jungle area. Words could not describe how irritated and angry she was at this moment. She felt her rage building up inside her as she's processed what happened. "What...what...WHAT!?"

There was suddenly an explosion of paper in the middle of the jungle, chopping down every tree and shrubbery in a two mile radius. The paper spread out from the center of the explosion, where it just left a blue ball that was the girl's soul. It pulsed with hatred. The paper slowly came back together to form her body. The moment she had a mouth, she screamed. She screamed in frustration and anger, unlike anything that she's ever felt before.

"You idiot! You idiot!" She pounded her foot against the ground, causing minor shockwaves that could be felt nearby. "You are nothing just an annoying pest! I swear once I get my hands on you, you're going to regret the day you were born, you hear me!?"

She then took her body and morphed her arms to turn into two sharp blades made of paper, and she began to cut up the forest, taking her anger out on all the trees and foliage. She was going to clear this damn place completely! The trees would make for good power either way. Thousands and thousands of sheets of paper...if she could just figure out how to make it.

However, it seemed like Destiny wasn't on a big island. It didn't take her long to hit water. She stared out into the ocean and let out another scream of rage on this desolate land. Once she finally calmed down at least a little, she glanced back at the toppled trees and morphed her arms back into...arms. She clenched her fists.

"If that idiot wants me to become a monster...I will. A monster that chases him down and rips him limb from limb! I'll become his own personal monster, and clean the world up while I'm at it! I'd like to see him stop me! But first...I need to make a plan..."

"Ooh, Ooh, you wanna play it like that?" He then grabs the book from earlier. "I know somebody who could whoop your sorry arse in 10 seconds!"

Back