• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

"Hmmm, four faces. Perhaps this man has multiple personalities? But it got bigger after all his clones were destroyed! Why?"

Her attack bounced off completely and she frowned, staring at the sword in her hands and staring at Clozin. "What on earth are you...?"

I see that there is a girl [Destiny] who has a big insanity monster made of knives over her, so I fly over to her and tap her head with a tentacle to transition into the hungry world.

There I turn around and prepare to battle Colzin's insanity demon directly

[@Faruel you were absorbing energu from a clone that got atomized]

Colzin stares at Destiny for a moment. Instantly, she's knocked to the other end of ULW, a fist-shaped imprint taking up her whole face

Colzin's insanity demon simply stares at NACHILLEMORAC

Eden throws Michael into the king of hell before attempting to hit the insanity demon with the seventh holy scripture and a shot from the black barrel

[My insanity takes form of a cloud of darkness]

I try to power myself by absorbing any negative energy from Conzil before throwing thousands of ULW blades at him.

Paul Frank said:
Eden throws Michael into the king of hell before attempting to hit the insanity demon with the seventh holy scripture and a shot from the black barrel
[I didn't even get a chance to confirm]

"Oh you're not just attacking me on sight? Perhaps you can be reasoned with then"

I walk over to the big monster and slowly reach out (with a very very long tentacle) to touch it. "Easy now. Easy boy"

[@Paul only NACH can see the insanity demon]

Eden's attacks are dissipated well before the chance of contact. The ULW blades simply bounce off of him, before he instantly appears in front of Socrates. He balls up a fist, and space seemingly compresses into it. The entire space.

ULW is reduced to a small marble in his hand, which he shatters

[figured the rinnegan should let me see it but ok ignore the entire last comment for now]

"You may be god... But I have something better then god.... I have Cheeto crust on my hands and a lot of complaints."

That Guy proceeds to rant about how unfair this boss fight is for various factors that are likely all pulled completely from the rear end of a bull but are incredibly annoying to hear

[@Faruel there is no original Colzin anymore]

The insanity demon slashes the tentacle, creating a shockwave that splits open the Hungry World for as far as the eye can see

In a large amount of pain, for obvious reasons, I try one last thing, and activate a Dead Count Shapeshifter Command Seal, gaining he form of Siegfried to Disengage

DMUA said:
"You may be god... But I have something better then god.... I have Cheeto crust on my hands and a lot of complaints."

That Guy proceeds to rant about how unfair this boss fight is for various factors that are likely all pulled completely from the rear end of a bull but are incredibly annoying to hear
"God i want to shoot you.'"

I then look straight into Colzin's eyes.

"Hey, what if i DON'T want to fight? What will you do then?"

[You know if you let me have Fiamma I could have said something edgy like "You might be God but I am The One Above God" and then killed Colzin with sheer edginess]

[you just made that demon high 3-A. Hungry world is infinite in size]

"Yowzers!" I pull the split tentacle back.

[I'm assuming this attack is working through my weird pseudo-corporeal physiology that makes physically harming me alextremely difficult. Also 999's on tough thing should mean that touching the tentacle did something to the monster]

"Alright you want to do this the hard way?"

I lash out with a dozen tentacles that latch onto the ground in a semi circle around the insanity demon and grow into humanoid copies of me.

"TIME FOR HUGS"

All the clones (which are stilll connected to me by the tentacles) rush for the monster with arms outstretched. I prepare to control them to dodge the monster's tentacle strikes.

"I'll kill you anyways, because that is what gods do."

Socrates is instantly kicked in the chin, and shot through the moon, only barely not killing him. The Planck Grenade is revealed to be a blank

[@Monarch yeah it would've attacked a lot more if you hadn't managed to touch it first]

The insanity demon smiles, although in an oddly genuine way, and completely shreds all but one of the clones

"Y o u H a V E o N E L a S t C H a N C e t O l E A v E ."

it seems to be stuttering a bit

[Ah well, doesn't matter]

I fully charge the Balmung (NP) and release it, directing all of it towards Colzin

I stop absorbing his energy and then pointing my finger at him.

"Fireball!" I exclaim, creating an explosion 20 feet wide on him.

Björn shatters the frozen one before freezing it more, he then turns to another Clozin smiling wildly before he instantly appears before him punching him in the chest with the force of a white dwarf star (Infinite Mass Punch).

"Wait! You can speak?"

I shapeshift until I look just like the insanity demon.

"Then let us speak, as two brothers in Eldritch-ness! My name is Nach! Why do you drive this man to madness? Are you fear? Rage? Pain? Please, let me ease your suffering!"

Back