• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

[@Faruel i mean you kinda already know the responce lol]

The weird not-blood splashes on Colzin, causing him to visibly recoil and scream on the ground in pain, at least while he can. Eventually his entire top half melts, and he doesn't seem to be coming back

Sócrates comes back down the atmosphere, and plans to crash down Proto into Colzin. However, due to still being dizzy, he falls into That Guy, stabbing him in the stomach.

"Oops, sorry about that. I think you'll survive. Maybe."

I then project Rule Breaker and throw it at Colzin. Maybe that will work.

That Guy is stabbed in the chest, shedding even more particles and probably bringing his health to yellow.

He uses his mana to regen it off, while flipping the bird with both hands

"NOOOOOOO"

I throw myself in front of rule breaker, using my body to catch it.

"I wanted to cure him not kill him!!! Colzin! COLZIN!!!!"

"Whyyyyyy!??????"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He then decided enough playing as he then gained far more aggression. He then started killing innocent people with his bare hands. "NO MORE GAMES!"

I turn around and grab the guy's face while he's still disoriented from the euphoria of touching me.

"I said I would give him a chance to live his life!"

I then cure all the madness out of him.

"Woah woah wait a-"

It was too late, for the blob had already touched me. I feel... changed on a abstract level.

As the concepts i embody flip themselves, my eyes shine with light, for i had unlocked my true power.

I hug the blod.

"Thank you Mr Blob, you have made me understand who i really am."

I smile and look around me.

"I have done horrible things. Killed many. Ruined many. But today, beggins my path for redemption. I will strive for fixing that of which i broke. And i won't stop until i do it completely through. Now, i swear to my bones i will protect my world... our world."

I make a sigh for those in the temple to leave, as it starts levitating. It reaches space and goes beyond. It will move until it has gone completely out of Earth's range. Only then will Socrates return.

Back