• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

WHYNAUT said:
"How do you feel?"
"This is somehow... much better?!"

The hunger is far more manageable now.

Will takes another good look at the handsome individual in front of him.

"Irre. Who are you?"

Irre is a bit suprised by that question.

"Who am I? I'm not really sure myself. I've always just wandered around aimlessly and helped people out. I don't have any memories of where I come from or if I have any relatives." Irre shrugs.

Then Irre begins tickling a lion that was pushing it's head against its side.

I teleport myself in front of the demon and then immobilize him with telekinesis and manipulate his mind with my Chi.

"Now you will listen to me and listen to me well, I order you to disappear and never to interfere with us again, now turn around, teleport yourself to the most deserted place on this planet and walk without ever stopping and when you get tired ... you will walk even more "

It wouldn't be long until a whole bunch of news stations in America, and possibly several other countries, would report on the incident with the Hiver attacking New York. There was one brave cameraman who had happened to catch the incident of four people fighting off a terrible monster and likely saving the whole city.

The citizens of the state and the country as a whole all wonder who these four heroes could possibly be, but there has been pictures of all of them and people have been going on wondering who these four could be. There seems to be all types of conspiracies now popping up, moments after the video was released, ranging from aliens to government conspiracies to just a staged video altogether, but one thing is four sure, these four strangers are becoming known across the world.

Knock knock.

"Hey boss, I think you're on the news. stations are calling you a hero."

Turning around in my chair, I continue stroking the tiger on my lap. "Oh that. One of my fellow supers seems to have a demon cyborg thing which kills things. I was gonna kill it but someone else teleported it away ..... whats wrong Vinny? You seem distracted."

"I was just wondering where the cat came from."

"This little guy?" I ask, lifting up the adorable thing. "I took him from the zoo on my way back from my outing earlier. Speaking of, I am gonna have t get rid of that."

Searching up every mention of the "heroes", I trace it all back to their sources, deleting that stuff from the internet with a thought.

Having the computing power of the planet is a very useful thing.

[I mean the hiver should technically be perma dead since the black barrel would have stopped it from healing back after we destroyed it but it managed to survive that somehow so i'm not sure]

The waiter comes over and tells Björn that the store cannot serve him due to his lack of shirt or shoes.

Björn grows angry but instead of doing something violent decides to simply leave and find something to do, once he gets outside he remembers the others and decides to see what they are doing.

Björn notices a lot of commotion in New York and heads to their to see what was happening.

Hed see the aftermath of a fight, with Destiny sorta just chilling there, while also taking pictures of herself on her phone. When he showed up, she smiled at him. "Hello. What brings you here?"

@Christian's thingo

Eeeeh, i'll let the other handle it

@Junko

"Mind if ask you where you get all this tech ?"

I am very curius about it

@Blank

Because of the sudden disapperence of the files, the Conpiracy Theory Ratio skyrockets to 100%

Jackythejack said:
Hed see the aftermath of a fight, with Destiny sorta just chilling there, while also taking pictures of herself on her phone. When he showed up, she smiled at him. "Hello. What brings you here?"
"Hmm" he turns to see the girl from before and smiles "I was bored and wanted to find something entertaining and noticed all the stuff happening here"

"Oh, right. Of course. Well, we just saved the city, and I'm going to use that to get a bit of publicity. Wouldn't hurt, I'd say. I mean, what's the point of being a hero if you can't have some fun?"

Back