• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

"I'd prefer that, yes. I have my own objectives here, and your existence imposes too many unknown variables into the equation, namely whether or not you'd mess up the improved world I wish to make. Additionally, I was asked a while back to help kill you after the events with Izanagi." Lailah explains, giving her reasons for coming along.

"Someone did suggest to try and talk with you first and come to an agreement without fighting, although I'm not sure the others are so willing to do that, with everything that has happened being taken into consideration."

"Reality is not for you to make your enjoyment out of, we will not be the puppets of your show !"

Sophia proclaims proudly and loudly.

Last edited:
"These are people's lives we're talking about. Not only us, but everyone in this world deserves to be free of this nonsensical game of yours."

Kusanagi responded, pointing her sword towards the entity.

"Something like you doesn't deserve this position, so we'll end this for you."

The swordswoman declared.

Murakumo remained silent, standing by the others, listening to what they had to say.

"The world will be 'better' without me? I don't 'deserve' this position? The more you become accustomed to your current levels of power the more you'll realize such statements are utterly meaningless." the being laughs; his posture and expression unchanged in the slightest.

"Such motives are mere excuses. Allow me to propose a different theory. You refuse to see the world for what it naturally is; a harsh, uncaring existence. You're afraid to face this truth so instead, you look for someone to blame rather than facilitate change yourself. God allows wickedness to occur in the world, so God must himself be wicked, perhaps? Even if I were to disappear, nothing would change. There must always be equilibrium. Something else will inevitably fill the void I leave... but I think you all knew this. Some of you may truly believe that by removing me you're doing the 'right thing', but the truth is, you're afraid of the mere existence of a higher being because you believe that it means you can never be free. Some of you will never truly be satisfied until you're the one pulling the strings... I wonder, will you turn on each other once your hypocrisy becomes apparent?" he bursts into laughter.

"The world will be 'better' without me? I don't 'deserve' this position? The more you become accustomed to your current levels of power the more you'll realize such statements are utterly meaningless." the being laughs; his posture and expression unchanged in the slightest.

"Such motives are mere excuses. Allow me to propose a different theory. You refuse to see the world for what it naturally is; a harsh, uncaring existence. You're afraid to face this truth so instead, you look for someone to blame rather than facilitate change yourself. God allows wickedness to occur in the world, so God must himself be wicked, perhaps? Even if I were to disappear, nothing would change. There must always be equilibrium. Something else will inevitably fill the void I leave... but I think you all knew this. Some of you may truly believe that by removing me you're doing the 'right thing', but the truth is, you're afraid of the mere existence of a higher being because you believe that it means you can never be free. Some of you will never truly be satisfied until you're the one pulling the strings... I wonder, will you turn on each other once your hypocrisy becomes apparent?" he bursts into laughter.
"I just wanna punch you really hard." Brusel would be clear about his intentions. "Mostly to test myself, mostly because everyone else also wants to. My morals? Are a mystery even to myself... Heh. But even if I didn't want to punch you, I wouldn't oppose the others."

"That would be the case if you were a neutral entity, but that's not the case here now, is it ?"

Sophia replies bck, as she forms a sphere in her hand.

"You have repetedly meddled with this world for your own interest, you have kidnapped us from our worlds, you have putted us against each other, YOU have took control over my body and attempted to murder the rest, and as yourself said, you see all of this as just a show, just a performance for you to watch. Your actions are those of a sadistic megalomaniac, your words are empty for you are directly a source of wickedness !"

"I know firsthand that the world is cold and uncaring, but I care little for blaming a god for that. Even if there were a god who allowed evil, so long as they didn't force people to be wicked, the people would still have a chance to make things better themselves if they chose. That's why my way of fixing the world involved changing the people and the world, rather than challenging a deity for being wrong, however..." She points her thumb over toward Sophia

"As the priestess said, you have shown yourself to not just be an observer, but an active participant, such as when you led to the events causing her to be taken over, or even previously when you brought Ms. Pandora here and she attempted to possess me. Whatever the true intentions of some of the people here may be, those facts still remain. Whether the alliance formed here to challenge you dissolves after this or not is of little concern, with the willingness you've shown to interfere with and try to kill us, or cause general havoc as a result of your actions, you currently pose a greater threat than you're admitting."

"I too know very well of the nature of the world, after all, you know exactly what kind of place you took me from."

The swordswoman answered.

"Still, you tampered with our lives, and the lives of those of this world, bringing chaos and ruin to it. There's a difference between a deity that observes the world and allows evil to exist, and one that actively perpetuates it for its own entertainment. For this world, or any world, to be safe, a god that interferes this way cannot be allowed to continue existing."

Kusanagi rebuked.

"I haven't had as much time to decide all of this as the others have, but there's one thing I can say. You've been treating us like puppets, putting on a show for your entertainment. Everyone here, all part of some kind of game for you, while everyone else in this world gets to deal with the presence of beings they had no way of ever being ready for. That's why you have to go."

Murakumo, the mirror self, spoke up at last, giving her view on this notion.

Ikkath raises a hand, having stayed quiet for the majority of people’s speeches, giving a frown, then chuckling
”You’re saying a lot of things to get us to turn back. But you can’t just force us to turn back can you? Nor can you just stop us with a wave of your hand right? These things are just part of a bigger truth. You say you’re a supreme god, and an observer. I don’t need to say my point on why you aren’t observing, cause my friends have already said enough on that front. But you have flaws, you exist, you have limitations and definition. You can die. You say that a void is left behind when you die, that will inevitably be filled, and that’s one thing you have right. Even emptiness is impermanent, but whatever successor you bring, be it us or something else, will bleed too. You, the one scurrying around proclaiming your godhood, hoping to cling to your immortality, have already lost. You know you’re replaceable, you can die. We’re just here shove that fact down your throat.”

A blade of energy extends from Zeskiel's hand.

"You didn't answer my question... you know, I do have to thank you. You saved me from the infinite darkness I had found myself in. Without you, I would have never had gotten these feelings, or meet the wonderful people here."

He points his blade at the God.

"But I'm sorry to say, but your reality is illogical. Living beings don't need Gods to exist. If you disregard that, then I am afraid you must die."

"I can die, yes, though whether you're capable of killing me is yet to be discovered. It's a pity really. I gave you all powers and a sandbox to test them in. I pulled some of you from certain doom, gave others the gift of existence, but the only answer you can collectively think of is to strike me down? Heh. Of course I'll impose my will upon the world, such a thing is only natural. I inhale: and countless worlds cease to exist. Exhale: and infinitely more are born. I'm capable of equal parts of what you would consider good and evil, but once you see something you dislike directly, once I hurt you personally everything I've ever done suddenly becomes reprehensible. I suppose I'm to blame for the sorry state each of you left that world in as well? The innocents some of you you yourselves murdered in cold blood, experimented on, or toyed with?" He looks upon you with a humorous but judgemental gleam.

"Such a thing as blame or morality is inconsequential to me. I didn't stand in your way then nor do I here and now. I've already either granted, unsealed, or expedited within you all the power to grasp that which you desire, and through a process that is irreversible on my part. What comes of it henceforth is up to you. I could return you home with your abilities intact, grant you any wish you desire, or answer any question freely, but I believe you will only default to violence as if it's the natural end to your story. If you want to fight me, fight me. If you want to blame me, blame me. If you want to kill me, kill me! Enforcing our will upon the world is the right of those of us with power! You are right to defend your own honor with your own hands. I may have been the initial aggressor towards you, but we're no different in that we plan to enforce our own ideals upon existence through our own strength. I just care not to pretend my tyranny is of a prettier color."

Zeskiel stares at the God for a few instances without saying nothing before undrawing his blade.

"Logical. Yet I don't believe I quite agree with your idea. It is my opinion that no life should have a higher power interfering with their destiny. It only leads to a cycle similar to this, that never quite seems to end."

He steps foward, slowly.

"I do not pretend to be an upholder of morality. Even as I understand it and respect it, it's a concept still alien to me. However, I still see it in me to ask: why this universe? And why us? You knew what would happen if you dropped this group into this world full of normal humans, so why let it happen?"

Lailah stays quiet and stares blankly. She knew that after a certain level of power, or amount of knowledge, things like morality start to blur and mean less and less, and that they shouldn't blame this being for all the happenings on Earth. But such a thing didn't matter to her, she agreed to help Kusanagi do this, and this being's unpredictable existence posed a threat to her objective, it wasn't as grandiose as the ideas he was trying to cast doubt on, so she didn't have to pause to think his words over.

With this in mind, she decided to wait until the others finished talking, to see if this god could change any of their minds.

He finally stands up.

"Why, you ask? The answer is a simple one, but likely equal parts unsatisfying. You were all chosen by me out of personal preference. Ever so steadily across the infinite realities, beings are born that are beyond my ability to control or predict, as if they belong to some other God. Each of you is one of those beings. For eternity I've studied such existences and come to a single hypothesis: Whatever God or outside force empowers these existences, its primary motivation is the same as mine, entertainment! No matter how dissimilar the universe of origin, what you consistently always have in common is the ability to produce grand stories spanning every genre imagined. In order to test my theory, I decided to bring each of you to a single world and continued to cultivate your powers while putting you in different situations. For all of you to play your roles, some universe somewhere had to become the stage. As I said before, there must always be equilibrium. So one can prosper, others must always suffer in their place."

"Just a puppet of another God, huh?"

Zeskiel considers the situation, not exactly surprised by the idea.

"I did feel something like that. So it turns out I wasn't the puppet of one, but two Gods? Maybe even more? If that is the case, I'll just have to repeat this again until all my shackles are released."

For what is probably the first time in his life, Zeskiel smiles wryily, at the God in front of him.

"What is your name?"

Sophia also heads towards the entity.

"First off, do NOT assume all Gods are as deprived as yourself, you are the acceptionally derenged, not the rule."
She replies very sternly, as she knew firsthand of a God that was merciful, the very god she workshipped.

"Second off, your mind is very closed if you belive that's the only reason your powers could fail, for there are many other such as birthright, blessing or the fact we were always ment to oppose you in the first place, furthermore us having a "grand" story is just a side effect. You are just twisting things to try fit them in your own, selfish narrative !"
The priestest accuses him.

"The existence of a deity alone does not equate to evil or good, that is true. It is the way they choose to exert their power on the world, which comes as part of their nature, that the truth is revealed."

Kusanagi answered once more.

"But there's one more thing. All of this time, I've been growing. Not just because of you, but with my own hands. I wondered, then, just where I was growing to, until I got my answer. The power to fight that which could otherwise not be fought. To kill even something to which you are but a story. To crush the difference, no matter how vast it may be. So, there's one more reason why I must slay you. To test that power. To test if I can, truly, slay a god with it. And to your notion of other gods, I say this. There is no heaven above that cannot be reached and surpassed."

The mirror self remained silent, listening intently to the words of the others, and to herself, glancing over at Ikkath on occasion, as much as such a thing were possible in this realm of abstraction and godhood.

"Aiwass."
"Aiwass. I respect your conviction and reasoning, but it seems I haven't reached the realms of cold and hard logic."

Zeskiel takes a """step""" foward and eyes Aiwass with some form of negative feeling.

"See, my motives aren't as deep as my friends in here. In fact, to an extent, I agree with you, and I feel, in a different situation, we may have even been able to coexist. But, for some reason... your way of life. Your smug and judgemental attitude. They really piss me off. You wouldn't mind me knocking you down a peg?"

Aiwass begins steadily walking towards the group, his expression changed to something closely resembling excitement as he laughs, "Yes, that's why I'm here after all. I'm simply the final hurdle for you to reach the end of your narrative."

His form shifts.

"Let's see if you can make it an entertaining one."

"Alright! That's what I've been waiting for" Brusel would say, smirking. "And I don't care if I'm being manipulated by someone blah blah... My full power is currently unrestricted, and I will show you the full extent of it!" Brusel would say, echoing through all of his clones as any distance whatsoever is crossed before a normal human brain can even process the information, as then, a quintillion punches every planck instant, each one seemed to be charged with massive strength as they glew red, headed towards Aiwass face, from a single Brusel.

Other Brusels would charge in energy in their hands, preparing each an attack as they transformed into different forms.

"Good."

Zeskiel twists his hands and arms, creating massive interference around Aiwass. It all collapses around him, as all of subspace turns into a black hole, beyond conventional and unconventional existence. The mass of void devours the very concept of numbers, being dropped directly on top of Aiwass.

He finishes off his attack by having an uncountably infinite number of his other selves show up for just a second, all blasting the black hole that Aiwass is inside with Megidolaon.

Seeing that things started, Lailah draws an essence from her realm, and mixes it with a curse that's applied to Aiwass as her eyes glow slightly. At the same time, her copies branch out from her and appear in the realm too, clasping their hands together to graft a concept onto the target.

The Essence she drew on was an essence of annihilation and a curse which gnawed at the strength of the target. These combined with the concept that her otherselves grafted onto the god, abilities are reversed, was designed to prevent him from instantly enacting some sort of defense against the attacks being launched at him, by eating at and erasing his strength, essence and powers, while also reversing their effects when he attempted to use his abilities in spite of this.

Ikkath just raises his staff and fires off a bolt of lightning, empowered by his various lightning powers and the sword logic he used. Readying to use his defensive powers, he watched go see how the others fought

Kusanagi's body rung out in waves of annihilation, striking at the very existence of the opponent, their being eaten away by the moment, as she raised her sword and released an all consuming slash at the deity. Of course, she did not expect this to be easy, but her goal was to wear away and the opponent's existence more and more with every moment.

The mirror self, Murakumo, wielded flames imbued with destruction, the denial of her opponent's very being, which erupted and twisted around the deity, "burning" in unnatural ways and attempting to assert themselves over their existence.

et vidi caelum novum et terram novam primum enim caelum et prima terra abiit et mare iam non est

Unable to react, Aiwass seems to be instantly and utterly motherfucked by the combined attack, but...

No. This "reality" is not to be.

The realm itself bleeds into your very being, threatening to override everything you are. Though his "body" is gone, Aiwass is still there, right where he was standing. His body reforms "shortly" "after", though it would be more accurate to say that something entirely "new" was "created" in its place and overridden with the "form" of Aiwass.

"Do not underestimate me, children."

You were too slow.

Again, you feel your very being perverted by the malevolent influence of this God... his actions are granted a manufactured but nonetheless real priority over your own. If you could counter this somehow...-

With finesse surpassing martial arts, Aiwass leaps past the initial assaults on his former location and prioritizes Murakumo for attack, impaling her with his arm. The feeling of being overridden is heightened on her. "As you were too close to the truth, you will sleep for eternity!" The mirror shatters into irreparable pieces that will never return. His gaze turns to Sophia, intent on doing the same to her next if he isn't stopped somehow.

Whatever he's doing, it seems like conventional tactics won't work on him... there must be a trick to fighting at this level of being... or else alternatively, he must perhaps be met with far greater power than his own.

Last edited:
So he's bypassing our attacks by manufacturing a reality where his existence has priority over us. In that case-

Zeskiel atempts to erode the very realm they are in, giving himself a superimpossition over Aiwass's priority. It is all he can do to atempt to expose some weakness in this realm, where hopefully someone can sever it.

Brusel looks a bit surprised about what was going on but... as reality itselff threatens Brusel, he keeps on trying to assault. It's not stupidity, but rather the sheer will and determination of his very being! As he concentrates along with his clones, which are now charging a sphere of energy in their hands as they attempt to bombard Aiwass with it.

The main Brusel himself once done concentrating, attempts crossing the gap once again, to try and strike this god truly, as he roars strong! Determinated to fight still! Even if his very being is being invaded or not!

An ability to create a reality where his desired outcome has already come true and so everything follows suit, at least that's what it seems like. I guess I'll just leave this part to Kusanagi then.

With that said, Zeskiel seemed to have the right idea. In order to really stop him, his control over the realm would need to be stopped even for a moment, and in order to do that to a being at this level, the best bet was to try and weaken reality here in general.

Some of her other selves begin attempting to destabilize reality using the Sefirah Castle, while the "main" one uses a combination of a few things to attempt to both assist the erosion Zeskiel started, along with trying to create her own reality within this one where he didn't have priority, to hopefully prevent Aiwass from affecting everything as easily with his overwriting.

"That will not work. Not against us."

Kusanagi appears in the way to counter the attack on Sophia. This was no mere ordinary attack, of course. It was the blade that severed godhood, that severed influence and broke apart this god's story, with the goal of cleaving away his advantage and putting them on more even ground. It ate at the reality of the surroundings, beyond that, the very story that made it up was torn into and stripped off.

The mirror self wielded a similar power, and nonexistence was her natural state. Still, it took some time, if time could even be said to exist here, but the splintered pieces asserted themselves together, they too were tearing holes in the story, and these holes were becoming an approximation of form, the Zero remained as Zero, the absence of all, indivisible.

Seeing Kusanagi move in, Sophia can't help but smile.

"Let me help you-"

She would first off, move a bit backwards, then she would cast every single buff ever and possible on Kusanagi, times infinity, buffing her very existence by infinitely many layers, while also applying the Dragon God's power to the blade.

Furthermore, she attempts to use her Magic of Origins to set the authority of the entity to 0 while using her own to try supplant it, to forcefully modify the world into one advantageous to them and hostile against the false god's existence, using the cracks of emptiness created by Kusanagi as a starting point of the rewriting.

Last edited:
Back