• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

PsychoWarper said:
I turn to the man "Well they dont feel like good" Bjorn says irritated.
"Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name earlier. I'm Alexander Samuel Stratos, but you can just call me Alex, whats yours?"

"Here and also I have nothing against theft ... until you steal from families or the poor", I say, handing her the bag full of euros.

Everything12 said:
PsychoWarper said:
I turn to the man "Well they dont feel like good" Bjorn says irritated.
"Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I didn't catch your name earlier. I'm Alexander Samuel Stratos, but you can just call me Alex, whats yours?"
"My name is Björn Siger├ªdsson, do remember for when we eventually battle" Björn says smiling.

"Well, I'm personally not a fan of any stealing. I think maybe we should go out and get some more funds. I'm pretty good at that anyway, so it won't be too long."

"A battle I'm sure I'll lose. I'm sure you also heard the gunshot around here, perhaps you would like to go there with me, their might even be a battle in store if the person is brave enough to shot a gun in the middle of the day."

The Mercenary ducked into a alley way and checked his pipboy for any locations he could find so he can leave the city faster, he noticed that he was near a entrance to a underground subway that might prove useful in getting out of this place

He headed out of the alley way and across the street to the stairs leading down into the subway and away he went

ExodusNexus said:
"Well, I'm personally not a fan of any stealing. I think maybe we should go out and get some more funds. I'm pretty good at that anyway, so it won't be too long."
"I think Eva is right here. We should probably do what you did in Venice, Aranil."

Junkoposter said:
The second you enter Makai, you are paralyzed a by a laser of light, Akuma can be seen looking at you. "What, you didnt think I would have defenses if someone came in after me?" She walks over. "You want some help~?"
ohnowhatwasithinkingthiswasabadideasomeonehalppls

"Sowwy, i got really curius about your portals and wanted to see what was on the other side of them."

I say while making very sorry face and slightly crying.

Akuma sighs and snaps her fingers, the laser is gone. "Just don't touch anything or harass anyone." She says seriously, the nearby citizens are looking at Marta with suspicion.

[I don't want to create a mountain of gold, just the bare essentials ... so? Can I do it? Iron Fist has succeeded in recreating his body, I think I could do something simpler than that]

[What do we do now that they hopped on the subway away from this place? That kinda ruined my plan]

So we head over to the store that was shot up and find police but no killer. Alexander turns to Björn.

"Well their long gone, what I shame I really wanted to see you fight. Know any other people around that won't die in one hit to you?"

"Unfourtunatly no I dont, well ill see you around, I should get back to Destiny as her plan will likely lead to some fighting"

"Well I'll come along I'm sure you will lead to some interesting things, and I don't have anywhere better to be."

I fall on the ground as the laser vanishes.

Ow

Then i quickly get back on my feet and nod my head at Akuma.

"Y-yes, i promise i will be good gal."

Connor looks around the subway for any trains to get on but the last one had just left a minute before he got there

The Mercenary cursed his bad luck and went back up topside and headed back up town knowing it could be bad idea to go anywhere near the murder site but he felt confident enough that he might not get labeled as the killer since nobody was in the store at the time and that nobody had hopefully seen him enter the store

"Hey Björn isn't he the guy the secruity camera's showed committed the murder. He was pretty fast on the camera, want to see if he can survive a second against you." Alexander said while pointing to Connor.

Well, it's not what i had expected to find, but it's very cool.

I start looking around the place, while being cautius and tring to not cause any problem to the residents.

Connor looked towards were Alexander was and realised he had been found out and that he would probably have to fight his way out of this

He quickly grabbed a hold of his 44.magnum with his right hand and then moved his left hand into his pocket to grab some marbles that he planned to fill with kinetic energy

Seeing Connor notice them Alexander activates his Precensce Concealment to disappear while Speed Boost passively boosts their speed.

(Would my resistance to illusions counter Precence Concealment? Just asking so I don't say I can see Alexander and be wrong on it)

@Yobo

"And be it ... we will become like a circus then, anyway I noticed that this monastery is self-sustainable, it has a chicken coop nearby, a stable with some yaks and a small vegetable garden, they also have a source of water and thermal springs" I say .

"It also has a liquor pantry," I continue, showing a terracotta bottle and then drinking it all in one go.

"Mmm ... nah, not even alcohol can make me less pissed," I exclaim.

"OKAY, FINE, I GET IT. YOUR MENTAL STUFF WON'T WORK, BUT I GET IT. YOU DON'T NEED ME HERE. WHAT SHALL I DO?" He said, curious.

Björn's smile grows as he begins to walk towards the man pulling a pure black sword getting ready to fight.

[Last one]

Alexander uses Mind Reader to try and read Connor's mind to see his next action.

Connor blinks for a second as he noticed that Alexander has disappeared and that bjorn is now coming closer

He takes aim and fires two shots from his 44. And throws the kinetic charged marbles towards him

Back