• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World: Obligatory boss fight edition (aka thread 2)

As usual, the fireball does nothing. The Balmung basically does nothing, although a small bit hits That Guy and completely wrecks his arm. Akuma is somehow knocked back into the main universe, leaving a tear in the lake dimension.

Bjorn's Infinite Mass Punch doesn't even faze Colzin, with the force somehow traveling back into him and completely destroying about half of his body

The insanity demon appears to be mellowing out somewhat, and is speaking more clearly. It's head turns to the side, revealing a normal-looking face.

"I am many things, chiefly Colzin's will and want to kill. I did not cause him anything, strangely, he was always simply like this."

Akuma looks around and sighs in disapointment. "I geuss testing can continue another time." She goes back to Makai.

The pile of blood in space also know as me comes back together and regenerates. I am dizzy as all hell, but i'll survive.

"If a being a God means you kill people, then you're a pretty shitty God." I say to no one in particular, before flying down at full speed towards Conzil.

That Guy has his arm torn off, sending his katana flying

".....NO, MAKING ME RAIDEN DOES NOT COMPENSATE FOR THIS"

I go over to put the katana back into my inventory, then I turn around and continue to rant

The Megidolaon actually makes Colzin stop for a moment, and cough up some blood

"Eleven: Colzin is absolute."

[@Faruel i was gonna have this conclude one way a bit earlier, but Monarch appeared so it wouldn't work]

Eden throws more black keys towards Colzin's shadow to try to pin it

He also then uses tengai shinsei and summons two meteors while manifesting his perfect susanoo

"Let's see you destroy the meteors this time." He says

"A desire to kill should never grow so large... yet you say he was always like this? No traumatic event gave birth to you?"

I start walking towards the demon, slowly but deliberately so it's clear I'm not just trying to sneak closer.

''My rants grow in magnitude as he adds another bs rule to his arsenal''

[Its a funky defense blocking our stuff, not AP]

I fire off another Balming while checking Colzin's strengths and weaknesses

The Black Keys break upon touching his shadow, and the meteors are instantly pulverized. Eden is knocked a few thousand kilometers away by a kick to the face, which also destroys her top half.

The Balmung, predictably, does nothing. Michael sees that Colzin does, indeed, have a weakness. His strengths are listed as "Yes"

"No....he seems to only exist to kill, and that is what he does. It grew on me, you could say."

The insanity demon is close to human-sized now

[jokes on you arc's reactive powerlevel conceptually makes me stronger than whatever I'm fighting as long as I'm on earth]

"actually you know what"

I calmly walk up to Colzin, putting up a Block barrier to defend against their attacks, then try to tap them with the Red Universe

"But that is such a lonely life... to only kill, never to grow. To feel friendship. To love. You are part of him, so I'm sure you understand... how alone he must be"

I'm almost within touching distance. I've been shrinking as I move to match the demon's size.

"I'm here for you both though. I can give Colzin - and you through him- the chance to live, not just to kill. Will you take my hand?"

I extend my hand to the demon.

I channel my inner SMT and spam Mind Charge and Megidolaon, hoping something works.

[Its not going to work]

Meanwhile in Makai, Akuma continues to nerd out with all of the data she has gathered with her notes. The citizens of Makai also do things.

The Red Universe Taps make Colzin freeze up for a moment, and the buffed Megidolaons make him appear quite bruised. It quickly wears off, however, and every bone in Michael and That Guy's bodies instantly break

[VR Avatars... maybe, have bones? I dunno actually. Eh I'll go with it]

As That Guy collapses like a sad pile of goo, he then fires up his ranting again while shooting out Weak +1 projectiles

@Monarch

"Aye, simply making me happy, as you seem to do, will not help. You notice how he hasn't changed despite me being affected by it?"

The insanity demon pulls a tooth from one of the mouths on it's body, and slits it's own throat, spilling the "blood" into a bowl that had materialized

"Splash this on him."

he gives the bowl to NACH

I begin spamming Diarahan, hoping that that compounded with my normal Regenerationn can bring me back into the fight

"Heh. Okay, enough pla-" Boris then held his head in his hands. "NOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE BAGPIIIIIIIIIIIPES!" He heard bagpipes in his head, and decided to guzzle down a bottle of beer. Not a good idea...

[If I summoned the gedo mazo could I just seal the demon by extracting it from Colzin :thinking:]

I take the bowl.

"I can do more than just making people happy. I could reduce the madness in him with a touch. Help him organise his thoughts so he is not overtaken with the desire to kill"

"But I'll try this first"

I take the bowl and leave the hungry world.

Given my positioning I appear right in front of the man.

I chuck the blood on him.

"Gosh I sure hope this works"

Back