• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Multiverse of Power" Sonic the Hedgehog (Main Continuity) Cosmology Scalling continuation

Crisis City is probably a non-existent world because (Small Shadow Gens spoilers): Mephiles says he "wants to exist" during his boss fight, meaning that him and all 06 elements most likely don't exist anymore
Oh that's explicit then, aight (though the "timeline" or scope of events feels kinda scuffed to me considering we don't scale white space to the current hypertimeline yet it somehow includes places that no longer exist throughout it)

Chaos Emeralds new baseline (They should now upscale from the Paradox Prism,
This is consistant with the scaling we currently accept for the baseline of 7 Chaos Emeralds, so it should be fine to aply for now even though I disagree with it.
Now is time to talk about the high-five feat. Td;Dr, Sonic went fast enough to stay in multiple places at once, being able to even touch himself when in different positions, it couldn't have simply been afterimage creation via speed, because the two Shatter Sonics had a physical impact from touching one another. And it's clear it's from speed and not via hax due to Sonic's dialogue hyping his speed up and the explanation for the power up being only a stat amp. So, yeah... Infinite Speed via high-fiving yourself. And because we know it takes place some time Post-Advance 3, and Sonic couldn't believe a world where Eggman had won, puts this show as happening before Sonic Forces, therefore superiority statements by late Frontiers should upscale his speed from it.
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh......... Screw it. Agree. Just barely though. The fact that the Prism has duplication abillities as shown with Nine and that Sonic is shown to have a conversation with his "clones", with Shadow responding "Finally a Sonic I can agree with" doesn't sit right with me, but Nine does have technology to use the Prism in creative ways that Sonic lacks, and the whole point the amp was to give him more power and speed, which, as you said, is consistant with how the Chaos Council uses it. It's likely that Sonic talking to himself was just his usual quippy banter.
As I said in private, the toll that using this abillity takes on Sonic's stamina needs to be mentionned either in the abillity's description or in Sonic's weaknesses section. The Imgur video linked here convinently cuts the part where Sonic leans on the door for a few seconds to catch his breath. This of course makes perfect sense since this abillity having no drawback would give Sonic 0 reason not to spam the shit out of it like he does with his speed amps.
The Grim:

Forcefield & Platform creation (Shown here) Pretty important addition, as I brought up.
Capable to outpace attacks from Solaris, whose attacks are shown to be throughout all of time itself due to them appearing in the past, present, and future alike, with the deity existing in all time periods simultaneously, thus being able to see all of Sonic's future movements, with the hedgehog still being able to surprise the deity with a charged attack.... (this scales to Shadow and Silver as well, and will be accompanied by the following: Note: Due to the nature of Solaris' existence, he would already be in every moment of the future, present and past at once, making it so that every possible move Sonic could do, time traveling or not, would already have happened by Solaris' perspective, making it the equivalent of him having a constant gaze on every possible movement Sonic would ever do, regardless if he choose differently, making the act of dodging him and surprising him by being able to hit him a skill feat as well and not purely speed)
This is a speed and hax feat. I'm with the others on this one.
Up to Above baseline Low Complex Multiversal scope using Chaos Control (Should be superior to Base Eggman and Primordial Form Time Eater, which can respectively travel reach White Space and Time Eater's Lair)
You should explain why Chaos Control's range is superior to base Eggman and Primordial Time Eater to avoid confusion

Agree with the rest aside from a few details I can work out later.

Yeah ooc it seems really weird to have base Sonic’s range be above the TE, it’s only when mentioning that Eggman somehow busted out on his own with no technology it makes sense (and even then there’s no direct comparison with CC)

• I disagree with using the Twitter description as support for an infinite universe. That's just clearly non-literal.
  • I find the arguments for the Rush feat being a shared feat between the Chaos & Sol Emeralds to be stronger, so I agree 2-Cs would be 6 universes.
  • The Solaris feat should just be considered speed, not skill

Agree with everything else.

Back