• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: i can't think of anything clever edition (aka thread 5)

((Dude like time zones and stuff it's weird I dunno. It's all stupid and odd and can't get a time for everyone.))

Ring ring, ring ring....

Akuma was getting a call on her phone! From a...little girl who changed her face a little as tonot be recognized. Those videos were splattered all over the internet. A whole bunch of the population had to have seen her face at this point...

Destiny immediatley made a face, and...she had no idea who this person was... "Uh...this doesn't happen to be Akuma, right..?"

"Hey, Hiver."

"YES, BORIS?"

"Could you use your weird powers to sense the nearest sunset?"

"GOT IT.....NEBRASKA."

"Okay." He teleported to Nebraska and looked for the nearest cliff.

Still in stealth mode, I enter the shadows and get on top of one of the few trees that exist in this environment to monitor the area.

Soon enough, Boris got up to a cliff and sat down. He watched the sun set down as he teared up a little. "It's so beautiful.....nobody will notice." He then stood up. "Nobody will notice if I do it."

Looking through the news, seems like there are some "heroes" going around, and i have a pretty good idea of who they are.

More importantly, it seems recently a few ships have exploded... i'll go check that out.

I let my Beasts take care of HQ and start flying towards the incident area, wanting to do some investigation.

Junkoposter said:
"All calls directed towards Akuma are automatically routed to me, so, technically yes." Rei'zen says calmly.
"Well, is it possible that I can speak to Akuma please? I have a very important question to ask her," she said as she tapped her foot impatiently.

Once the man had gotten to the ships, or at least the coast of Greenland, he would see the ships and see that most of the damage was done to the interior, with a big whole in the bottom middle part of the ship. Like some massive explosion went off.

Faruel1998 said:
"Unfortunately I don't know how to locate her ... and then she can teleport"
"So, what are we going to do? If she's really that bad of a person, we should really be doing something about it."

"Destiny? was she that little girl I met?" Alexander cancels his Precense Concelment and asks Bjorn.

[Also what did we do with Connor after he was knocked out?}

"I guess I could, but they have to eat too. I don't suppose you have several million extra spirits to hand out?"

Back