Strife of the Reborn (RP Thread)

You abruptly find yourself falling. One after another several more individuals appear to suffer the same unsolicited relocation. Your'e 20 feet above the ground in Central Park New York. Whether this world feels familiar or not, you somehow inherently know that it isn't yours.

You suddenly have new abilities that weren't there before, and yet you somehow inherently know how to use them. There's no sign of whoever or whatever brought you here or why you have these new abilities, but you have a gut feeling that things will reveal themselves eventually. The time in Central Park is currently 8:00 A.M.

Everyone has actual immunity to power mimicry and mind manipulation/similar abilities (only in cases that would take control of the PC away from the player). Also Time Travel and similar abilities that mess with the flow of the game are auto restricted.

Everyone is 8-C and Hypersonic. Amp cap for permanent/persistent stat amps (Such as Accelerated Development, Transformations that can last for more than a few seconds, and amps that are otherwise long lasting or permanent for any reason) are capped at 10x. Amps that can only last 10 seconds or less are capped at 100x.

Registration thread

Players

Last edited:
Izanagi nimbly lands on his feet. He looks around to see a strange new world and senses that the people near him are not ordinary.

Brusel's instincts allow him to prevent himself from hitting the ground, as he flies and then descends... this placed look strange to him, like an alien planet.

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
Along with the others, appeared a tall woman carrying what could only be described as a comically large sword.

She effortlessly landed on her feet, showing very little in the way of emotion from this as she looked around the environment and the others that had appeared.

Suddely pulled into reality. A feeling fleeting yet unknown. Atempting to process what everything means.

"So, this is how it feels to exist, huh?"

Instead of falling down, i fall up towards the clouds. I bathe in their welcoming enviroment.

Landing on his feet with an unfamiliar nimbleness, Llwn appears quite surprised, his eyes wide like a frightened animal and breathing shallow, although looking around appears to calm him slightly.

Last edited:
After being summoned into this reality, Hadin suddenly realizes that he is heading straight for the ground by manages to stop himself by creating a set of wings on his back using a strange sword that he has never seen before.

"Huh, what the hell is going on?" Hadin begins to look around at all these strange faces and this brand new land that he's been sent to.

"I swore I was just being chased by the Kingdom, and somehow I ended up in this place? How is that even possible?"

A samurai metal armor but that seems to come from 1,000 years in the future, would lay on the ground.

"interesting" a neutral voice comes out of the badass armor

"What is.... this place even?" Brusel, standing in all of his height, asks to nobody in particular, not really noticing his new powers, however he feels a bit less and at the same time, more powerful than before. It was a weird feeling to him, especially on this unknownst plannet... atleast to the Saiyan.

Seeing the ground rapidly approaching, Lailah panics, and doesn't manage to break her fall, instead just concentrating on maintaining her own shape, as she crashes into the ground.

Ow ow ow. She thinks, looking around and noticing the others that dropped down with her, who seemed to also have new abilities

Well, at least none of these new people seem immediately hostile.

"...New What, 21st what now?" Brusel asks, confused at both of those last mentioned things... he had heard about Earth but... wasn't it a deserted planet to the point of destruction? Atleast that is what it was on his universe. "....Shouldn't this place be destroyed, or well, extinct? Lifeless, you know."

"I- um... yeah, thanks." Lailah responds, taking his hand and getting up

"I wasn't expecting to just end up in the sky randomly, so I was a bit shocked."

Giving more thought to what's around him, Llwn is both relieved and concerned. These people are rather strong, even to him as he is now with strange new abilities, but they aren't aggressive... yet. Significant threats, he determines them to be, for the most part.

He ignores the question of the tall woman, although he makes an effort to pay attention to the other answers given.

"You can call me Izanagi. I am not from this world, just like you. Pleased to make your acquaintance."

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
"My name is Kusanagi. A swordswoman, if that was not yet clear."

She said, looking over the group and noting the answers.

"Me? My name is Brusel... a Saiyan." Brusel states, still a bit shocked about where he was, however trying to regain his composure. "Nice to meet you or something."

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
"May I ask what kind of worlds you are all from. I imagine they'll likely be far more interesting than mine."

She said, before briefly looking over at her sword and getting a strange expression, but that faded soon after.

"...I come from Planet Sadala, a somewhat peaceful planet with multiple Saiyans, a race of somewhat powerful warriors compared to most." Brusel says with a smile. "...I moved away from it, and then got killed, long story short."

"I come from Eora, a place full of mystical events and secrets ... and also where an ancient cult created the gods that we worship, that's ... a long and complicated story"

Adapting to this alien enviroment is, perharps, a challenge. Forces bind this world together, yet i can choose to transcend them. What incredible phenomena...

I continue to fly upwards.

@The_Divine_Phoenix

Unsure if any of these people are from the kingdom or not Hadin decides to reveal his name to these strangers to test their reaction "Uh, Hi? My name's Hadin Ziem. I come from the Kingdom of Gearis, where to you hail from?"

Lailah looked visibly intrigued at the notion that Kusanagi had managed to be the only form of life on their planet before being pulled here, and she wondered how such an event would happen.

"Would you happen to be the reason there was no other life on your world?"

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
"A calamity was the reason."

She answered casually. This seemed to be all she was comfortable on saying on the matter so far, at least in front of all these people. A hint of sadness could be seen in her expression.

"I see, I can relate to that somewhat." Lailah comments

"Anyway, maybe we shouldn't all just sit around here in this area, if the people native to this world see a crowd like us hanging around, they might get curious."

"Well, according to my mapping of this planet, I found a place where people with super abilities can be away from civilians, does anyone follow me?"

Although the atmosphere would stop me from leaving normally, such phenomena is irrelevant to me, as air resistance is a mere force i have control over.

How strange. My vision expands to the cosmos and time. The red nebula spins.

Now, other living beings, below me? Must see with my own eyes. I descend back into the ground.

"Aww, that's remaind me of when I have rebuilt Caed Nua, my stronghold ... I had to clear a huge labyrinth under of it, all filled with monsters! And a dragon!"

As i reach the ground, many beings similar to myself speak. I do not understand why they would do the things they are planning, but... it is somewhat exciting.

Excitement. That's a new feeling. I wonder how many new feelings i can breed.

I step in the ground, close to all the others, yet wordless as a machine.

"castles? deserts? now I would like to be in the fortress of destiny" she began to look for something on his maps

"mmmm how about the Sahara? I promise you that the heat will not exist there"

"A desert sounds like a good place to build a base and stay hidden I suppose. Although did you guys plan for all of us to live in the same place or something? If not, shouldn't we go different places?"

The_Divine_Phoenix

VS Battles
Image Helper
"I intend to go where I please. I require no place to live. That aside, we should depart from here for now regardless."

Kusanagi answered.

"I also don't really need a specific place to stay, I can live anywhere and remain unseen, but I agree on getting away from the immediate area still, why don't one of you just teleport us all somewhere, and we can all decide where to go from there?"

"Ok then, find a place where are lot of trees and rocks, they could be materials for building our base and I can teleport all of us there"

Ghelet then started to flying a couple of meters above the others.

"We are going to leave, if someone wants to follow us just raise their hand"

Strange. Even though i landed mysteriously next to them, they did not awknowledge my existence. Could they not see me? Or, peharps, i had made things awkward by not speaking.

Emotions are still a trilling mystery to myself, and thus taking them with my mind's eye has been fascinating. I want to see more.

As such, i do not speak as they leave, merely melting into a shadow.

Hadin concentrates for a moment and recreates the black wings from earlier. "So this is what magic feels like huh"

Given no one has made any threatening actions against him yet, he silently fly's up toward the others

"Activate Voice Lock" said Omega's armor computer just for its user

"Let's recap, I'm possibly stranded in an alternate Universe with other characters, also the philosophy of some fascinates me, I'll need to do more analysis" thought the one inside the armor

Lailah looks towards the person who had stood silent the entire time thus far, wondering why he never spoke, but deciding to follow the others for now, to learn more about them.

"I'll go, too, I wanna see what you all decide to do." She says, raising her hand as instructed

"my turn" makes a block appear out of nowhere.

"This my friends, is the Creation Block has the same technology as this armor, it will take time but this will create the base." Omega lowered the cube to the ground which shines and began to generate a beam of energy and as if it were a Three-D printer, built a base

"That's some neat technology there." Lailah says, referring to the block

"So what do you all actually plan to do now that you're in this world, besides setting up a base of operations? Anything in specific you want to do, places you want to go, or has that not crossed your minds yet?"

@Zackra1799
"Magic is technology that we still don't understand." omega clenches his fists a little when remembering something

"I need to see some details of this world, I will be inside my laboratory and yes, there are signs about where you are from." Omega walks into the base

(Everyone can imagine what the rest of the base looks like, I am lazy to explain everything)

“WOOHOO! LOOK OUT BELOW!!!”

Seeing the ground coming right for me, I take out my favorite pair of revolvers, aimed them straight down, and rapid-fired them. Using the recoil, I slowly landed to the ground, and flip my revolver back into it holsters, before laughing straight at the sky.

“WOAHOOO! WHERE THE FUCK AM I NOW!”

I look stunned as the gunman descends into the ground. With such poise movements, how could i not?

For the first time, i speak. The voice is distinct yet far removed from how normal humans would speak. Almost as if it was calculated.

"That was amazing. How did you even manage such a feat?"

“So this’ll be our base from now on. It’ll be good to actually have a place to stay for once,” Pyrus says admiring the building.

@Paul_Frank

"Watchers like me were exceptionally gifted individuals, capable of perceiving the souls of other people and interacting with them, both as a observer and as an active participant, affecting their essence", Ghelet explained.

"I became a Watcher in an ancient, secluded ruin, witnessing a secret ritual that inadvertently transformed me into one of them"

"From that moment I have spent most of my time by searching the responsible for that and in the end, I have discovered something more deep and dangerous"

I look stunned as the gunman descends into the ground. With such poise movements, how could i not?

For the first time, i speak. The voice is distinct yet far removed from how normal humans would speak. Almost as if it was calculated.

"That was amazing. How did you even manage such a feat?"
“Just aimed your revolver straight down to the ground and fired it, simple at that! The recoil from the firing should hover you right up.”

I answered generously to the mysterious stranger right beside me.

“So...are you friendly, or not-friendly?”

Said such, I playfully aimed my revolver at him, with a playful smile on my face

I put my hands on my chins, thinking for a precious few seconds.

"The idea of friend and foe is foreign to me, but i do not wish to engage in combat. I have only just landed in this reality after all."

I put my hands on my chins, thinking for a precious few seconds.

"The idea of friend and foe is foreign to me, but i do not wish to engage in combat. I have only just landed in this reality after all."
“Many hardy word there, parrrner....So in short, you’re friendly.”

Putting the gun down, I then ask him to introduce himself.

“So, who the hell are you anyway? And do you know what the hell this place is?”

@Faruel1998

"So can you see the souls of the people here then? And does that mean you plan on using your powers to see and interact with souls on the populace of this world?"