• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

Bjorn finds a place to eat. He sits and begins to look at the menu, everyone giving him werid looks due to his apperence and clothing.

WHYNAUT said:
"Far from it. I came to help you. You seem to have a darkness in your heart, but I believe you can be a good person." Irre explains.

A bird has landed on Irre's index finger.
Can be. So in other words I'm not quite there yet huh?

"Unless you can fix this constant hunger, I'm not interested in whatever 'help' you're offering. Sorry, but I'll be fine on my own, thanks."

More and more wild beasts gather around. They really don't have anything better to do?

Is looking at the wild beasts and begins patting them.

"I maybe able to do something about that, no promises though." Irre says as it moves its hands through the manes of a lion.

I leave my silence and then look at Akuma, Marta and Eden with a look that is anything but happy.

"Two things, one ... what makes you think that now this monastery is ours? And two, what do you want Akuma? Right now I'm pretty pissed off and I hope you're not here to bother us, I see your soul and it's pretty ambiguous ... and I don't like this "I say in a serious tone.

Faruel1998 said:
"Oh, well ... I'll see you then" I say, to then take the phone from Michael with telekinesis and give it to Silas.
"Call us with this if you need help ... or vice versa"

[Michael speaks, bla bla bla, we are all in the Himalayas! the choice is for a comic scene but we'll end up establishing ourselves ... guys, show me your disappointment for being in that place]
^

[I beat Hóng N├╣ and buried the dead, we are talking to Akuma who has just appeared.

@Dragon

Call Eden or Marta, I don't have a phone]

"Nice to meet you Will. Give me a moment."

Irre begins drawing a magical circle on the ground.

Spiritual energy begins to gather and a spirit is summoned.

Irre turns to Will.

"I believe that if you bond with this spirit it could take away most of your hunger."

"Hey, Hiver."

"YES?"

"Have you ever wanted to be to NYC?"

"SURE. SHALL WE GO?"

"Yeah." He then teleported both to New York. Before long, the Hiver then started to kill people left and right, absorbing their souls.

"THIS WASN'T PART OF MY WISH!"

"Spirit?"

It sure looks tasty. Should I just eat it?

"How does this bond thing work?"

I guess I'll just eat it if this doesn't work.

It was then that a very loud, high pitched pop was heard, and Destiny was right next to Boris. "What on earth did you do...again?"

"I mean at this point it's just this person's fault," the girl muttered before stepping towards the Hiver. "Do you mind stopping what you're doing?"

"Yes, it's me. Hello. You haven't learned your lesson yet, I see." She crossed her arms. "I don't care much for careless murder and destruction. Ever tried anything more...calculated? Something actually intelligent, or are you incapable of thinking at anything higher than a grade school level?"

Looking through the city's surveillance with my mind's eye, I see a man killing the masses.

Wait .... wasn't he with Destiny? For **** sake, Aranil was right? We should have just finished this in Lebanon.

Going incorporeal, I quickly move to the most recent kill box to see Destiny, Boris(?) and Hiver(?).

"In the spirit of generosity, care to explain what you were doing before I paint your the already bloody street with yours?"

Koth realizes that he hasn't seen Boris in awhile and that he's probably killed someone, so he teleports to Boris.

"Boris have you killed anyone recently?"

"YOU DARE QUESTION ME?" He says, angry. "YOU HAVE NO CLUE." It then summons fire around him. "I AM THE GOD OF DEVASTATION, THE RULER OF NIGHTMARES, THE DYING WINDS, THE BLACK HIVER."

"I don't know on this, Destiny. That speech was fairly scary."

"All talk and very little actual threats," the teenager said before glancing to donte with indifference. Oh, it's the man from Lebanon. "You better stay out of this if you know what's good for you. We're trying to kill this thing, not join it."

She then pulled out her paper gun and pointed it at the Hiver.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M CAPABLE OF." He then turned into a state of non-corporeality before laughing. "I WILL DRENCH IN YOUR VERY BLOOD."

"How about we skip that," the girl muttered before reading her revolver and firing at the Hiver, a whole six bullets.

"If thats the case, don't mind me joining in."

All around us, thousands of guns appear around us, all aiming at the weird animatronic cyborg thing.

The Hiver then warps away from the bullets, before teleporting back, lightning striking and amplifying him.

Destiny didn't react in time and was hit by the electricity. She went into spasms and was shot back with force, slamming into a nearby building and slumping to the ground. She broke her spine, but it quickly healed back together with a loud SNAP! She stood back up. "You're annoying, aren't you," she muttered as she reloaded her revolver.

Suddenly, she was invisible. There was a high pitched pop and she was behind the Hiver, firing six more bullets.

Back