• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World 4: sanic speed edition (aka thread 4)

The Hiver screamed out as it fell limp, its eyes turning pitch black. The furnace opened and then summoned a bunch of giant gingerbread men. They all looked at Destiny, before roaring out.

Throwing up a plavsky particle barrier, all of the guns fire, the bullets homing after the thing, each bullet loaded with toxin proportional to the beings natural lifespan.

@Junko

I give a slight sigh.

"Look, I'm sorry first ... it's that ... well ..." I say, showing her the monks' graves.

"Anyway ... isn't it that you'd have two more phones? I gave mine to a newcomer and Michael's to Silas and Nach" I ask.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait up!" He said. "Guys, could you all just stop for a moment, because this is getting otu of hand!" He said, as the Hiver got up. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THIS?"

"Sorry, I just...don't like it when this stuff happens to me! Hiver, you can go back in here!" He says, opening a portal to Candle Cove. "I'm sorry, just...I'm tired. And scared. And I feel lonely. And I am also-I have a lot of problems."

"Thank you." Irre says to the spirit before it succesfully bonds with Will.

All most all of Will's hunger vanishes shortly after.

"How do you feel?" Irre asks.

"Then please make sure you do that, I don't want to have to deal with him again." Destiny noticed a camera crew nearby and groaned. There was a high pitched pop and she appeared in front of the camera. She grabbed it. "Okay, nothing to see here. Move along. It's personal time. I get it, saved the city and all. Yada yada. Bye."

she then tossed the camera away, but it didn't actually break. Well, that was something to put on he evening news for sure.

"Look, Boris, new buddy, new pal, new friend. I can tell you regret what you got involved in but you gotta get control of that thing or someone (read: me) is gonna have to put it 60ft under if you can't."

"I'm gonna just take our problems, and push them somewhere else." Koth says, locating where Aranil is across the planet.

Koth stops time, placing his hand on Hiver. He then teleports Hiver right next to Aranil before teleporting back to where he was. Time resumes.

Eden notices the new creature that just showed up near him.

Oh thats not good

He throws several black keys at its shadow to keep it in place

"The better question is what are you?" Eden says as he aims the black barrel at the hiver

Somehow, through the power of BS, the Hiver moves through and lumbers towards Eden. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM, AND I INTEND TO STAY THAT WAY."

"Very well." Eden fires a shot from the black barrel at the Hiver

[You could just say he teleported the hiver to Aranil's group since some of us don't have resistance to detection and I'm out of spirit form]

"Teleportation, interesting." Eden says while throwing a black gravity sphere to trap the creature in a Chibaku Tensei

I turn my gaze to the monster, I am extremely pissed off right now.

I use my telekinesis to disrupt both he and the furnace.

Eden throws out several chakra chains to bind the Hiver while having the Chibaku Tensei from earlier crash down onto him

The Hiver is extremely hurt, but then the furnace lights back up for some odd reason. "A LITTLE MAGIC NEVER HURT ANYONE."

It seems like it draws power from that furnace in some way

Eden uses Chronos Rose and One for all to increase his speed. He goes behind the hiver to shoot it point blank with the black barrel

"AAAAAAAAAGH!" He shouts, before then slamming its fists and sort of resting. It summons a few gingerbread men along with snowmen with axes as hands.

I use my Chi to exorcise the demon and at the same time dismantle the furnace with my telekinesis. (Remember, molecular level)

The Hiver is then torn apart to where his entire body is dismantled. His mind then thinks "my form is fine as it is" as the body heals up and reawakens.

Back