• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

By referencing the opinion of a retired staff member who hasn't been meaningfully involved here in over a year...?

Besides, DB is not a special exception in this regard. Every big verse has its "opponents" so to speak.
Woosh! Hear that sound? That’s the sound of my point flying above your head.

I know every verse has opponents. That’s also not my point.

let be real here, aside from the Low 1-C thread which i'm still participating, i care more about gathering scans and references for the verse. when I active on this wiki, like almost all DB profiles have no scan, can we focus on update the quality of our verse profiles???
ngl
im switching up
i do not want to revise old profiles
i'm going to settle for "Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers)" for every page

i'm going to settle for "Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which can home in on targets, and form defensive barriers)" for every page
isn't this is what we still doing on profile???
Ki Manipulation (Can be used defensively and offensively, to strengthen his skin or to fire ki blasts, which he can control telekinetically to home in on targets, and form defensive barriers that render absorption ineffective and keep out poison)
lol

MOTfo.jpg

Also this calc for Naruto is ENTIRELY wrong. Who’s the genius that accepted this? The calc method assumes the shape of this explosion to be a cone…?? That makes 0 sense. The shape is closer to a special case of half ellipsoid family. Also the distances used via pixel scaling are also hilariously wrong! The distances need to be more accurate and that is only possible via cross ratios using projective geometry.

The way to go about this calc accurately would be to derive the accurate distances, then either use the volume integral to evaluate the volume of this ellipsoid, or figure out the cross section of this ellipsoid and then use solids of Revolution formula, about its center of gravity (easy to find) to calculate the final volume. Why am I the only one pointing this out?

MOTfo.jpg

Also this calc for Naruto is ENTIRELY wrong. Who’s the genius that accepted this? The calc method assumes the shape of this explosion to be a cone…?? That makes 0 sense. The shape is closer to a special case of half ellipsoid family. Also the distances used via pixel scaling are also hilariously wrong! The distances need to be more accurate and that is only possible via cross ratios using projective geometry.

The way to go about this calc accurately would be to derive the accurate distances, then either use the volume integral to evaluate the volume of this ellipsoid, or figure out the cross section of this ellipsoid and then use volume of Revolution about its center of gravity (easy to find) to calculate the final volume. Why am I the only one pointing this out?
Do it then.

I’ve been a spectator for about 4 years.
Oh! That means you'll have seen:

Oh! That means you'll have seen:
Look at all these downgrade threads! What a downplayer.

I know this is totally unrelated and all, but I for some reason I love the implication that had Chi-Chi learned how to use Ki (and presumably used a technique like the Kamehameha) she’d immediately be a Moon Buster, given her PL in the 23rd Tenkaichi (which is still her without it) was at 120. It just tickles me for some reason to imagine that Gohan’s Beast came from Chi-Chi, a repressed part of her power she could’ve accessed had she decided to be more than a housewife.

No idea what that means, but you can likely post that in the suggestions for improvement thread.

Yes, u guys messed it up a bit. Spatio temporal separation is different from separate time axis. For different space time continuum, they are spatio-temporally separated by being displaced in a higher spatial dimension.

The space times themselves have zero 5D volume but instead they are 4D structures that are displaced in the 5D space.

Copy pasting DT's answer:

As you can see above, all of the different space times in DB will basically be sharing one time dimension that is t. And all the space times are displaced in the higher spatial dimension which we can just call say w.
The spacetimes will all be placed in some coordinate in w and they will be spatiotemporally separate since they don't occupy any volume in w and are of insignificant size.
Now we can infer from the above that the spacetimes only occupy 3 spatial axis that being x, y, z and one temporal axis or time dimension which is t. Which means the different spacetimes in DB are only 4D.

NOTE: Do remember that I am calling them spacetimes instead of timelines,
because I am only talking about DB's various spacetimes in the cosmology(The realms and Macrocosms). I am not talking about DB's version of timeline yet. So do not misunderstand what I explained above.
They only have the same time axis in that all the timelines move in the direction forward. There just needs to be additional ones that overlap the previous, which is what DB has shown.

Also for the love of god antagonizing mods because you disagree with the way they behave or what they support and don't support literally just gives them incentive to continue their crappy behavior, its also crappy in of itself. I can understand being angry but we deadass just had someone say 'morale shouldn't be too high', like things are already difficult, all this does is make things worse for the other supporters who already have enough shit to deal with.

Last edited:
Yeah well, the point is, I have 4 years worth of pattern recognition for this platform. I know precisely whose biases lie where, who agrees or disagrees with what, and more. I even remember what Matthew Schroeder once said about DB, he didnt want it to get 2-B becsuse he didn’t want it to be above Saint Seiya, his exact words. How many of you know this?
Out of curiosity, what do you think of me after all this time?

In the Barrier entry of the Daizenshuu 7's Special Attack Dictionary, it is stated that to completely cancel out an opponent's attack, the defender must emit twice as much Ki as their opponent. Why is this not accepted again?

In the Barrier entry of the Daizenshuu 7's Special Attack Dictionary, it is stated that to completely cancel out an opponent's attack, the defender must emit twice as much Ki as their opponent. Why is this not accepted again?
It's a multiplier that was never stated in the original work, probably why
Kinda like Goku and Vegeta inside Buu being x100 weaker than normal

Back