• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Since 1993, he's been using Telepathy. Ask about it." (Dragon Ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku's Telepathy justification, among other things, is severely lacking in content and presentation.
His range with Telepathy would be Interdimensional. Funny as shit. Furthermore, there is really no reason to divide his justifications between sagas, considering nothing suggest his telepathic capabilities got any grander between story arcs, and every feat of his is done effortlessly and without prior practice, meaning he could essentially pull off these moves from the beginning.

In Super, Goku also knows who Android 17 is, despite 18 never bringing him up after the Cell Games, but the reasoning behind that is unknown.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this would count as Interdimensional Range as one person was on Namek already and he was kind of just piggybacking off an existing connection I feel.

I'm not sure if this would count as Interdimensional Range as one person was on Namek already and he was kind of just piggybacking off an existing connection I feel.
In order to reach the two and communicate with both of them, Goku would have to be able to reach both of them. Moreover, considering both Ki Sensing and telepathy are techniques born from his sharpened mind and spirit, the two would likely have comparable ranges.

There are a couple of other things I looked into earlier, like Goku speaking to Gohan from the afterlife and a couple of Daizenshuu statements, and I'll add those in a few hours when I get back home.

Updated the OP.
It would be funny if his Telepathy, the ability he uses the least, had the most robust justification on his page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back