• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well I never agreed with SSB being 50x SSG, that legit was ignoring something stated for the sake of an upgrade. I'd rather it be reverted to 10x
Okay, fair. I'm not sure about that multiplier myself either.

Also Vegeta's SSB is less than 10%, my point is that it's simply not less than 1% of something like that. Also, even if it's a tournament, that doesn't mean no one's fighting at full power or close to it.
Okay.

I'll piece something together in a sandbox for the scaling chain for that.

In the meantime though, the hang-ups for the DBS manga portion of this CRT shouldn't interrupt the Planet Vegeta re-calc getting applied so I think we're probably okay for that to go ahead? Or are we still waiting on one more staff member for that.

Hit was objectively taking hits from SSG Goku and I think this just speaks to the fact that SSJ and SSG aren't infinitely apart or something like that. I briefly saw arguments saying stuff like:
  • Hit taking blows from SSG Goku means nothing (no reason was given, it just means nothing and we're supposed to agree I guess)
If you are only gonna "briefly" look at things don't make such statements, I've given walls of reasonings and evidence that go against the idea of casual Hit being God level, so for you to come here and make a comment and say that I appear to give no reasons and expect people to agree is extremely unprofessional coming from a mod. If you're not gonna read the thread properly that's cool, but don't be making comments like this judging argumentation you haven't even bothered to properly check.
  • Whis says Hit is nowhere near SSG Goku (this is misleading, as he just says Goku is stronger than him, which can still be true with both of them being 2-C)
It's not misleading. Whis verbatim says that Goku is far stronger than Hit and that Hit's abillity doesn't work because it's only effective against people near his level.

Last edited:
If you are only gonna "briefly" look at things don't make such statements, I've given walls of reasonings and evidence that go against the idea of Hit being God level other than "it means nothing bro trust me". Even if we cut you some slack because you haven't read the thread, the little sum up you responded to already contains proof and reasoning for why that is the case. This reply comes off as extremely poor coming from a mod.
Your only retort beyond that was that Hit was being damaged by Base and SSJ Goku damaging Hit. And I already addressed this below:
Hit was objectively taking hits from SSG Goku and I think this just speaks to the fact that SSJ and SSG aren't infinitely apart or something like that.
And cool it with your high and mighty "this comes off extremely poor coming from a mod." Your argument and evidence is simply not sufficient in my view, and you just kinda have to accept that unless you've got something new to share.
It's not misleading. Whis verbatim says that Goku is far stronger than Hit and that Hit's abillity doesn't work because it's only effective against people near his level.
Doesn't change other stuff, though, like Vegeta's weakened SSB not even being less than 1% of its full power and thus making him still 2-C.

And then there are arguments you've given still that I find quite poor, like arguing SSG Goku didn't one-shot Trunks (he absolutely did, he was knocked down to base form and everything, that's like nigh-irrefutable) and Vegeta being weakened from 2-C to 4-B just by flying a short distance (which is completely unsupported, and no, Vegeta one-shotting Cabba is not an apt comparison because one is combat and the other isn't)

If you are only gonna "briefly" look at things don't make such statements, I've given walls of reasonings and evidence that go against the idea of Hit being God level other than "it means nothing bro trust me". Even if we cut you some slack because you haven't read the thread, the little sum up you responded to already contains proof and reasoning for why that is the case. This reply comes off as extremely poor coming from a mod.
Your only retort beyond that was that Hit was being damaged by Base and SSJ Goku damaging Hit. And I already addressed this below
Whether you think you "addressed it" is not relevant because that was only AFTER you made the FALSE CLAIM that I gave no argumentation. My point is that if you aren't going to properly review things don't speak. It's the bare-minimum that's expected of a mod. Also note how even this lie is verifiably false, as I've presented much more than "Hit took damage against base or SSJ Goku", which anyone can just look up.
And cool it with your high and mighty "this comes off extremely poor coming from a mod." Your argument and evidence is simply not sufficient in my view, and you just kinda have to accept that unless you've got something new to share.
My issue isn't whether or not you think my arguments and evidence is not "sufficient". What I do however take an issue with is you making objectively false claim that I presented no reasoning and just expected people to agree with me despite not having properly reviewed the thread by your own admission. Which is indeed quite unprofessional. Do you need me to make it even clearer for you?

As for the rest it's not even worth responding to, as it's you repeating talking points I've already addressed and debunked, or just outright just saying "Nuh-uh. Anyway, I'll stop discussing this here. I'd have no issue taking the convo elsewhere though.

Back