• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball's Upgrades to 4-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frieza's Final Form and his Mecha state are combined into one key and rated as Small Star level+.
Future Trunks is rated as "At least Dwarf Star level, Small Star level+ as a Super Saiyan".

Frieza's Final Form key should be split into Final Form, for his Namek battle, and Mecha Frieza since they come from two different sagas and have different powers—as in, Mecha Frieza has Cyborgization and the Frieza from Namek doesn't—and power levels. With that being said:
As for Future Trunks:
  • At least Dwarf Star level, Star level as a Super Saiyan (Curbstomped Mecha Frieza, who had powered up immensely since the battle on Namek, and King Cold with little effort. Is stated to be comparable to Goku in strength)
King Cold should also be upgraded to either "At least Small Star level+" or Star level. Along with being the only person to harm Final Form Frieza in the past, the Z-Fighters directly compared King Cold's power to that of Frieza's, and the Daizenshuu states that King Cold is only somewhat inferior to Mecha Frieza.

Actually, wouldn't it be possible to get an exact number?
We accept SSJ is 50x, and we know Frieza's small star feat or whatever was with a power of 530,000, which while pl isnt linear, for Frieza, it tends to be given his official statistics, pl and percentages all line up with each other (like 60mil being 50% and 120m being 100% among multiple other examples)).

If taken literally, that would make 100% Frieza 226.4150943396226415x his first form and as such, his 1,746,397 yottaton feat would be 395410641.5094339622476755 yottaton, or 395.4106415094339622476755 tenatons. Which is indeed star level, so it isnt like anything changes, but we get an actual number.

Or we can not do that, don't care either way.

Actually, wouldn't it be possible to get an exact number?
We accept SSJ is 50x, and we know Frieza's small star feat or whatever was with a power of 530,000, which while pl isnt linear, for Frieza, it tends to be given his official statistics, pl and percentages all line up with each other (like 60mil being 50% and 120m being 100% among multiple other examples)).

If taken literally, that would make 100% Frieza 226.4150943396226415x his first form and as such, his 1,746,397 yottaton feat would be 395410641.5094339622476755 yottaton, or 395.4106415094339622476755 tenatons. Which is indeed star level, so it isnt like anything changes, but we get an actual number.

Or we can not do that, don't care either way.
You screwed up the math in the second part. 1,746,379 yottatons is equivalent to 1.746379 tenatons, something Post-Zenkai Namek Base Goku easily scales over by a massive margin. 50 times that with SSJ1 is 87.31895 tenatons or 87,318,950 yottatons, which is Small Star level+, about 1.55-ish times away from being 4-C. Only SSJ1 Goku and characters stronger than him will qualify for Low 4-C+, since assuming that 50% Final Form Frieza scales well above KKx20 Goku- 34.92758 tenatons, 100% Final Form Frieza is a healthy 69.85516 tenatons by being twice as strong (Small Star level+ starts at 71.7855 tenatons).

Also saying that 100% Final Form Frieza matches SSJ1 Goku is... uhhhhh... well how do I put it... Goku in the manga outright states that he wasn't even operating at full power when he curbstomped Frieza and even said that Frieza was no fun anymore, so uhh... Take that as you will.

Last edited:
You screwed up the math in the second part. 1,746,379 yottatons is equivalent to 1.746379 tenatons, something Post-Zenkai Namek Base Goku easily scales over by a massive margin. 50 times that with SSJ1 is 87.31895 tenatons or 87,318,950 yottatons, which is Small Star level+, about 1.55-ish times away from being 4-C. Only SSJ1 Goku and characters stronger than him will qualify for Low 4-C+, since assuming that 50% Final Form Frieza scales well above KKx20 Goku- 34.92758 tenatons, 100% Final Form Frieza is a healthy 69.85516 tenatons by being twice as strong (Small Star level+ starts at 71.7855 tenatons).

Also saying that 100% Final Form Frieza matches SSJ1 Goku is... uhhhhh... well how do I put it... Goku in the manga outright states that he wasn't even operating at full power when he curbstomped Frieza and even said that Frieza was no fun anymore, so uhh... Take that as you will.
You sure? I thought it went Yottatons to Ninatons and then Tenatons? Or am I just ******* stupid and this is 5am brain talking?

Though, SSJ had nothing to do with what I was doing (Brought it up for the sake of dividing the end result by 50 and applying that to Trunks and Goku's base form in those arcs, though I didnt actually explain that at all, my bad, kinda tired).
I was just taking Frieza at 100% power, and dividing it by how much he was at when he did his feat, then multiplied the feat by the result due to his PL and his percentages scaling with each other based on the official information we're given.

120000000/530000=226.4150943396226415x.
His feat is 1,746,397yt, so 1,746,397x226.4150943396226415=395410641.5094339622476755yt.

And if I'm not wrong that comes out to 395.4106415094339622476755tena.

Of course I have no idea how we use pl and multipliers and percentages, that shit changes every time I check, I'm well aware we don't treat PL as linear scaling but I was under the impression from the other thread that if PL and proven statistical values are proven to scale linearly, they may have some usability and with Frieza, his PL and the percentages of his power we're given scale 1:1, example being 50% is 60,000,000 and 100% is 120,000,000.

Though if that isn't the case, ignore what I said, was just throwing it out there and I'm indifferent either way.

Honestly I see no reason why anyone stronger than SSJ1 Goku wouldn't be 4-C anyway. Frieza's Second and Third forms are already laughably superior to his First Form, 50% Final Form Frieza while holding back treats Goku like a joke, and 100% Final Form Frieza is twice as strong and SSJ1 Goku literally slaps some sense into Full Power Final Form Frieza and outright declares that Frieza just isn't fun to fight anymore, despite the fact that the 50x multiplier on Goku's base only makes him 1.25 times stronger than Full Power Final Form Frieza if you look at it from a mathematical standpoint.

Well, either or.
I'm just saying that if we treat Frieza's PL as scaling linearly due to it being 1:1 with his given percentages which we already use to scale (And lines up with his match up against Kaioken), the end result would be 100% Frieza and SSJ1 Goku being Star due to being 226x his first form.

Whether or not anyone decides to go with that, eh, that's for others to figure out.

Though, him not finding Frieza fun anymore I thought was due to Frieza's power draining fast while in 100% and he just twindled down to being barely a match anymore? Pretty sure that's even referenced in the F arc in Super and his gold form had the same issue too initially. Eh, doesn't matter much, I get what you mean.

I agree the two forms should be divided in two keys, with Mecha being stronger.

I don't know how this translates to tiering and how we compare the mathematical values of feats and scaling.

100% Frieza have a relative scaling to Goku is ok, he is undoubtedly superior but not on a stompish level.

Frieza destroys the planet Vegeta recalc is Dwarf Star level+, could someone request a calc member to evaluate? This changes the scale. Although the result is possibly higher considering that the user who created the calculation used a limited scene for the planet explosion
I'm afraid this scene is straight-up not usable for calc'ing. There are too many cuts in the actual scene within the movie, the destruction is borderline not visible due to the blurry mess on the scouter and the debris takes a lot longer to completely disappear from the screen. We already rejected the Broly version in 2019 I believe.

Yeah, I said that. The point is that he calculated the size of the planet
I'm not sure we can use that either, the DB Super Resurrection F scene (The anime arc, not the movie one) to my knowledge didn't have those moons beside it.

Plus, moons can vary wildly in size, for all we know the moons could be Mercury-sized. The only safe way to do this AFAIK is to assume that Planet Vegeta has the same diameter as Earth with 10x the gravity, then put the values in the Planetary Parameter calc.

moons can vary wildly in size, for all we know the moons could be Mercury-sized
I mean, a 100% random alien planet could be the size of Mars, Mercury, etc. but we usually use planet earth as the basis of calculation. In this case we can probably use the moon as a base considering that the planet is visibly larger

And in a way it is an Low-End, our moon is too small

I mean, a 100% random alien planet could be the size of Mars, Mercury, etc. but we usually use planet earth as the basis of calculation. In this case we can probably use the moon as a base considering that the planet is visibly larger

And in a way it is an Low-End, our moon is too small
Even then in the movie the debris isn't shown to have completely left the screen in that one instant unlike the DBS Resurrection F Anime arc, where shockingly Planet Vegeta literally just yeets itself out of existence within that one single second. Not to mention the movie version has multiple cuts and the debris moves a lot slower and is basically a blurry mess on Frieza's scouter. In fact, it takes a full 9-10 seconds in the movie for Planet Vegeta to completely disappear from the point of explosion to the point of being reduced to rubble.

We use the scene for Planet Vegeta destruction from Resurrection of F right?

I know we already have the calc but it would be better to put it in a blog here

Even then in the movie the debris isn't shown to have completely left the screen in that one instant unlike the DBS Resurrection F Anime arc
Bro, I know. I am saying that we should use the size of the Vegeta planet that was calculated and use that size in the DBSRF scene, it is simple

BTW, can anyone tell me what episode number this is? I know for a fact that this is the DBS anime version of Ressurection of F considering on the top left there's a TV channel symbol and the animation is also visibly different from the movie, but I for the love of everything good can't figure out where the hell they got this GIF from.

Bro, I know. I am saying that we should use the size of the Vegeta planet that was calculated and use that size in the DBSRF scene, it is simple
But then we can't use the anime timeframe, we'd have to use the movie timeframe, which would wield a lot lower considering we don't even have the true distance it moved and the fact that the Broly movie took the debris a lot longer to dissipate than in the anime.

BTW, can anyone tell me what episode number this is? I know for a fact that this is the DBS anime considering on the top left there's a TV channel symbol and the animation is also visibly different from the movie, but I for the love of everything good can't figure out where the hell they got this GIF from.
Episode 19 I think? Maybe 20?

I'm pretty sure it's about two or three episodes before Frieza invades Earth

But then we can't use the anime timeframe, we'd have to use the movie timeframe, which would wield a lot lower considering we don't even have the true distance it moved and the fact that the Broly movie took the debris a lot longer to dissipate than in the anime.
I am not saying use the explosion from the Broly movie, I am saying use this calculation and use it as a basis to calculate this scene

BTW, can anyone tell me what episode number this is? I know for a fact that this is the DBS anime version of Ressurection of F considering on the top left there's a TV channel symbol and the animation is also visibly different from the movie, but I for the love of everything good can't figure out where the hell they got this GIF from.
It's from episode 19.

I am not saying use the explosion from the Broly movie, I am saying use this calculation and use it as a basis to calculate this scene
Like I already said, it'd be bad practice to use the timeframe of one medium and to use the visuals from another medium. Consistency is key to this. Not only that, we don't even see any moons beside Planet Vegeta in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back