• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Saga Revisions (Videl, Mr. Satan, etc.)

Mr. Satan's page relies on mostly anime material, and that is a no no, as the mainstream Dragon Ball pages are based on the manga. After coming up with some more justifications for Wall level, I kinda got lost in the flow and ended up recreating the pages for Mr. Satan, Videl, and Spopovich altogether since to me, they seemed a bit lacking.

Can we please change "Mister Satan" to "Mr. Satan" like his Heroes page?

The link to the sandbox with the pages. They speak for themselves with new ratings, justifications, links, and some more fleshed out summaries.
Ignore the Fu portion.

Aside from that, Gohan's Buu Saga key should have:

Also, for Babidi, is there an ability on the Wiki that involves drawing out someone's potential or is Statistics Amplification fine enough on his page?

Last edited:
The Great Saiyaman costume example looks like Dimensional Storage, but the rest seems pretty legit. Although, I think the wiki prefers to avoid abbreviations and punctuation in the page names; hence why Mister Satan is more preferable. Pages having punctuation in their name also makes linking to the pages harder for some reason.

This seems fine by me

For Babidi, I guess Stats Amps fits, tho I guess a new hax specific for this type of ability could work

Last edited:
Everything looks good and I agree wuth the changes to the profiles, though I'd expand a bit Satan's intelligence and weaknesses and Spopovitch's intelligence.
And I would give them superhuman LS, as it's more safe than Class 1, given the justifications.
Also, remind me if Great Saiyaman 2 was anime-only. If it was, axing it is good.

I also agree with the two powers addition, while Babidy's could be counted as stats amps or some sort of power bestowal. And speaking of him, his profile includes the electric slime attack, which is anime-only.

This is almost a month ago, but I mostly agree. I don't think we should backscale Mr. Satan's lifting strength from Videl, though. At that stage, she was significantly stronger due to using Ki.

Abiding should get Immortality type 2. For surviving getting cut in half.

Also I think Buy should get resistance to pain sense he laughs off injurys

Mr. Satan's page relies on mostly anime material, and that is a no no, as the mainstream Dragon Ball pages are based on the manga. After coming up with some more justifications for Wall level, I kinda got lost in the flow and ended up recreating the pages for Mr. Satan, Videl, and Spopovich altogether since to me, they seemed a bit lacking.

Can we please change "Mister Satan" to "Mr. Satan" like his Heroes page?

The link to the sandbox with the pages. They speak for themselves with new ratings, justifications, links, and some more fleshed out summaries.
Ignore the Fu portion.

Aside from that, Gohan's Buu Saga key should have:

Also, for Babidi, is there an ability on the Wiki that involves drawing out someone's potential or is Statistics Amplification fine enough on his page?
Why would fourth wall awareness be limited if he directly interacted with the audience, and acknowledges the fact he is within a story?
In my opinion there’s no point in adding the “limited” portion. Rest seems fine.

Why would fourth wall awareness be limited if he directly interacted with the audience, and acknowledges the fact he is within a story?
In my opinion there’s no point in adding the “limited” portion. Rest seems fine.
Limited because he not constantly doing that, if you want a full blown one, it should be like Arale who constantly performs 4th wall awareness and breaking

Limited because he not constantly doing that, if you want a full blown one, it should be like Arale who constantly performs 4th wall awareness and breaking
It shouldn’t really matter whether or not he shows it on like a thousand occasions or not.
But if it’s considered inconsistent then the ability shouldn’t be added at all IMO.

I'm adding these revisions to Videls profile now since I think we've agreed on this for quite awhile now

Just added the revisions to mister satans profile as well, but I don't know how to change his profile pages name, I think you might have to ask a member of staff to change it

I don't believe any of the matches should be invalidated by these revisions since their ap and durability didnt change among other things

Back