• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Goku, Beerus, and the heat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of Gods Saga Goku and Goku Black should have Resistance to Extreme Heat (or just Heat), since Goku was able to hold back and ultimately brute force his way through the second super dense energy ball, which takes on the form of a fireball and was stated by Elder Kai to be able to evaporate anything that touched it. Goku Black has it because Goku's body.

Battle of Gods Saga Goku and Beerus should have Heat Manipulation (or Fire Manipulation, whichever is best) since their energy attacks clashing and merging together is what formed the giant ball of fire. This one is a bit iffier than the last one, but I'd like to mention it anyways. Also, Piccolo stated that Super Saiyan God Goku and Beerus' power was scorching the air, which also caused Bulma's ship to malfunction. This is a definite Heat Manipulation, possibly Technology Manipulation.

Pretty damn sure Goku already has that Resistance flat-out for those feats (The best example is Goku surviving re-entry and literally taking a dip in lava with Broly and fighting him there casually), and I was at that revision. And yeah, it's resistance to Extreme Heat.

Technology Manip should be a no, thats just overheating Bulmas ship so that it crashes. Pretty simple and not anything worth an actual ability.

The rest I agree with.

Look, the heat and fire could have been a metaphor, not actual fire.

Ok but seriously this isn’t a big deal, I agree.

Son Goku obtains Resistance to Extreme Heat way earlier than that! During the battle against 100% form Frieza on dying Planet Namek: Here, Here. Here, Here, Here,

Anyone who is stronger than SSJ Goku (Dragon Ball Z) and 100% form Frieza should scale this resistance via powerscaling.

Wait, I also remember Goku doing this in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber where temperatures can spike above 120 degrees F according to the manga and dip to as low as -40 degrees F.

"Resistance to Harsh Temperatures (Survived over a year within the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which has temperatures that range from -40°F to 248°F)" for everyone who trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, sans Goten and Trunks who only spent two weeks.

"Resistance to Extreme Heat (Endured the heat of the Beerus Ball, which was stated to be capable of evaporating anything in its vicinity. Flew through lava as a Super Saiyan Blue)" for Goku. As for Goku Black, this would be "Poison Manipulation and Extreme Heat (Due to having Goku's body)".

Super Saiyan God Goku and Beerus should have "Heat Manipulation (His power, along with [Goku's/Beerus'], was stated to scorch the air by Piccolo and overheated Bulma's ship. Contributed half of the energy that created the Beerus Ball)".

"Resistance to Harsh Temperatures (Survived over a year within the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, which has temperatures that range from -40°F to 248°F, withstood bursts of lava erupting on Namek)" for everyone who trained in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, sans Goten and Trunks who only spent two weeks.

"Resistance to Extreme Heat (Endured the heat of the Beerus Ball, which was stated to be capable of evaporating anything in its vicinity. After falling unconscious due to his fight with Beerus, survived his re-entry into Earth's atmosphere. Flew through lava as a Super Saiyan Blue)" for Goku. As for Goku Black, this would be "Poison Manipulation and Extreme Heat (Due to having Goku's body)".

Super Saiyan God Goku and Beerus should have "Heat Manipulation (His power, along with [Goku's/Beerus'], was stated to scorch the air by Piccolo and overheated Bulma's ship. Contributed half of the energy that created the Beerus Ball)".
FTFY

There was never any lava in the manga. The Full Color shows that it was just the oceans of Namek.
But other than that, yea. I can make the changes, I just need the pages to be unlocked.

There was never any lava in the manga. The Full Color shows that it was just the oceans of Namek.
But other than that, yea. I can make the changes, I just need the pages to be unlocked.
Aight then.

Oh wait, Teen Goku also went to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber before the 23rd Budokai occured, it'd apply to him too.

Wasn't that anime only?
It wasn't, but Goku only stayed for two months because he couldn't handle the atmosphere.

If somebody writes a list of all the exact titles for the pages that need to be unlocked, I can handle it.

Shouldn't Merged Zamasu get this resistance too due to him posessing all of Goku Black's abilities?

Same applies for Vegito and Gogeta due to both fusees having the resistance if this goes through

Also Toei Goku should get this resistance too if he doesn't already have it since the Hyperbolic Time Chamber training appear also in the anime

Nullflower:

Thank you. I have unlocked them.

Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Thank you.

Is there anything else left to do here, and do you need any other profile pages unlocked?

No problem. Tell me here when you are done.

I think that the heat resistance rating is warranted but I think it’s pointless since we don’t have a specific number for the heat level.

I think that the heat resistance rating is warranted but I think it’s pointless since we don’t have a specific number for the heat level.
Kinda doesn't matter what level of Heat Resistance it is when it's gonna be described in the Resistance section anyway.

Also no, we clearly have heat temperature values for the Time Chamber (120 degrees celsius in the manga), re-entry (1649 degrees celsius on average according to a quick google search) and lava (1200 degrees celsius, which SSB Goku has no problems with).

I was referring to the beerus death ball heat. His resistance to lava heat is already listed.

So should I close this thread or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back