• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A universe in the palm of his hands... (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multi-Stellar: 6.3x10^32 kg to 1.6x10^42 (The mass of the most massive star to the mass of the Milky Way)
Universal: 1.5x10^53 kg and higher (The mass of the observable universe up to any higher finite value)
Immeasurable (Uncountably infinite strength in relation to 3-dimensional entities, equated to higher-order beings on greater planes of existence and/or higher-dimensional beings when portrayed as qualitatively superior)

In Episode 11 of the Big Bang Mission anime, titled "The Outcome of Universe Creation! The Birth of a New World", Fuu holds a universe in his hands.
That is it. That is the entire CRT. He is holding a universe in the palm of his hands, as the name suggests.

Uhhh...

"That's not a real universe in his hands." or "You have to prove it's spatiotemporal in order for him to qualify for Immeasurable."
Here is a collection of scans that make up my counter-counterargument.

When Fuu gets his Dark King key, he would have either Universal or Immeasurable Lifting Strength, on top of having all of Mechikabura's powers.
Oh, and in case the Universal and above stuff is rejected, Fuu's universe always has a lot of stars.

This seems pretty solid imo, and the argument is pretty good as well, but just to play devil's advocate here couldn't you also say he's using astral projection to project what his universe looks like? Otherwise it's good enough

Oh, he momentarily restrained him? That should be enough for Vegito then.

Thank ******* god we finally have good lifting strength feats

This seems pretty solid imo, and the argument is pretty good as well, but just to play devil's advocate here couldn't you also say he's using astral projection to project what his universe looks like? Otherwise it's good enough
At 7:47, the camera zooms into the orb to reveal what's inside of the universe. So yeah, it isn't an astral projection, it's the actual universe, just compressed.

Oh, he momentarily restrained him? That should be enough for Vegito then.

Thank ******* god we finally have good lifting strength feats
That awkward feeling when your casually busting universes and your best lifting feats are class m....

As of right now, this would only scale to Dark King Fuu, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limits Broken Vegito, and the Heroes Grand Priest.
If you believe Dark King Mechikabura downscales from it, which is a weird can of worms, than this would scale to Demigra with the Power of Light as well.

As of right now, this would only scale to Dark King Fuu, Super Full Power Saiyan 4 Limits Broken Vegito, and the Heroes Grand Priest.
If you believe Dark King Mechikabura downscales from it, which is a weird can of worms, than this would scale to Demigra with the Power of Light as well.
and in turn, xeno goku?

He doesn't seem to be physically lifting it though, it is leviting on his hand, so that's telekinesis.

Vegito should still scale since, well, if you have TK and someone grapples you, you'd immediately use whatever best thing you can do to escape.

He doesn't seem to be physically lifting it though, it is leviting on his hand, so that's telekinesis.

Vegito should still scale since, well, if you have TK and someone grapples you, you'd immediately use whatever best thing you can do to escape.
would'nt that still be immeasurable with telekinesis?

Last edited:
Yes is LS but it would be with TK, vegito could get "likely X" via restraining him for a while.

Did fuu free himself physically, because them we can just say he scales to his own telekinesis due to choosing not to use it on vegito, implying they are comparable.

Yeah but that's a error tha i tried to correct before but the thread died, he needs to have it via telekinesis at best since he has them.

I don't remember any reason for physical strenght to scale to telekinesis, i only remember arguments for his TK scaling to Piccolo's.

he'd still scale to the frieza boulder weight since it didn't tilt towards him and he was only unable to stop it's momentum

I believe the assumption is "Telekinesis is a Ki-related power, and Ki scales to all physical abilities", at least in the case of Piccolo.

I mean, that makes sense. Virtually all abilities are via ki, and ki scales to all stats. So even if someone uses like, a weird technique that involves turning their ki into some kind of gas, it can still have those speeds/strengths.

Since he's just holding up a universe I think Universal strength should be what we naturally gravitate towards because the naming convention seems to point that way, but I think this more qualifies for Infinite Lifting strength since I think a universe might more qualify as a 3-D structure.

Personally, I'll agree with infinite lifting strength and possibly lean towards immeasurable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back