• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 100

It would create some inconsistencies maybe yes. Except if the farmer was abnormally strong and most humans have the power level of Roshi's turtle.

Do I have to create a thread or something to talk about possible deletion of the verse? Or talk to a mod perhaps? I can assure you most of these guys involved in consecutive downgrade threads, mods included, have strategically planned them in discord servers. The same is also true for upgrades as well.

Do I have to create a thread or something to talk about possible deletion of the verse? Or talk to a mod perhaps? I can assure you most of these guys involved in consecutive downgrade threads, mods included, have strategically planned them in discord servers. The same is also true for upgrades as well.
For the record, we will not entertain the idea of deleting one of the most popular verses on the wiki.

I mean, I personally don't feel that strongly about em but most lads didn't like High 8-C Tien and MAX Roshi, there's also some stuff around Namek Goku and Frieza
Oh, also Power Levels being supposedly exponential is why Super Perfect Cell doesn't scale to the Solar Kamehameha anymore, ya know

Indeed, it was inevitable after the Roshi thread ended, it still brought verse moral to the ground
Honestly, verse morale should be at its nadir; at least, for the time being.

When verse morale was at its peak, there happened to be twenty different concurrent threads attempting to upgrade individual universes to High 3-A or 2-C, downgrade individual universes to 3-A, upgrade the multiverse to 1-A, upgrade Goku to Immeasurable speed, downgrade Goku to below 3-A, downgrade Roshi from 5-C (he he he, yup!), upgrade Chi-Chi to 5-C, etc.; and a lot of the threads originate from Luffy. Smaller, less overlooked aspects of the franchise being placed under scrutiny, like flight speed, the mechanics of Ki and special moves, the scaling chain, multipliers, is friggin' phenomenal for the verse. Only problem is: only a handful of characters in the entire community care for the smaller, less overlooked aspects of the franchise.

The verse needs to be rebuilt from the ground up, and verse morale being at its lowest is probably going to promote mass-scale demand for a verse-wide revision. But the verse is NOT going to be deleted.

I’d much rather the verse get deleted entirely than have it mistreated and mishandled the way it is (and has been). I don’t care if that means the wiki dies.
If you think the verse is being mistreated, then pitch in a helping hand. Quit idling by. Everybody can create threads.

Honestly, verse morale should be at its nadir; at least, for the time being.
It is.
When verse morale was at its peak, there happened to be twenty different concurrent threads attempting to upgrade individual universes to High 3-A or 2-C, downgrade individual universes to 3-A, upgrade the multiverse to 1-A, upgrade Goku to Immeasurable speed, downgrade Goku to below 3-A, downgrade Roshi from 5-C (he he he, yup!), upgrade Chi-Chi to 5-C, etc.; and a lot of the threads originate from Luffy. Smaller, less overlooked aspects of the franchise being placed under scrutiny, like flight speed, the mechanics of Ki and special moves, the scaling chain, multipliers, is friggin' phenomenal for the verse. Only problem is: only a handful of characters in the entire community care for the smaller, less overlooked aspects of the franchise.
I fail to see your point here. Smaller stuff gets overlooked by bigger, more complicated stuff. Color me shocked!
The verse needs to be rebuilt from the ground up
Sure, but not at the hands of those who are working on it currently. You know who that includes?
and verse morale being at its lowest is probably going to promote mass-scale demand for a verse-wide revision. But the verse is NOT going to be deleted.
And I assure you most of those demands will lead to mass-scale downgrades. If I’m wrong, I’m deleting my account I promise. And I know the wiki wouldn’t even dream of deleting Dragon Ball, it is bar none the ONLY verse keeping the wiki relevant.

If you think the verse is being mistreated, then pitch in a helping hand. Quit idling by. Everybody can create threads.
You think others haven’t tried? Seriously are you feigning ignorance right now or do you actually just don’t understand? Why else do you think I’m talking about deletion? Because NO ONE, me, or anyone else, can do anything to stop it. This “mistreatment” stems first and foremost from moderator bias (there are other reasons too) which is far beyond my control.

I'm not denying that the smaller stuff is good, I was going to rework all the Movie Bosses pages... Only really did Garlic Jr. since I had (And still have) a bunch of stuff that needs to be done in FC/OC, but hey, I'll get to it eventually
But like, sometimes the scrutiny ends up going too far? If the Frieza calc thread ends up using the Low-End, you do realize Cell's Solar Kamehameha would one-shot everyone in the Buu Saga?

You think others haven’t tried? Seriously are you feigning ignorance right now or do you actually just don’t understand? Why else do you think I’m talking ain’t deletion? Because NO ONE, me, or anyone else, can do anything to stop it. This “mistreatment” stems first and foremost from moderator bias (there are other reasons too) which is far beyond my control.
I think I'ma join the staff team.

@MeiouHades; at this point you just come across as someone whining about it and childishly demanding that if you don't get your way then the verse may as well be deleted.

I disagree with the ratings of plenty of verses, and I don't demand that they be deleted from the wiki.

@MeiouHades; at this point you just come across as someone whining about it and childishly demanding that if you don't get your way then the verse may as well be deleted.
You can’t even strawman me properly. No, I said that I’d much rather the verse get deleted than it be mistreated like this. I’m NOT asking for a particular rating or anything (as long as it’s not too high or too low).
I disagree with the ratings of plenty of verses, and I don't demand that they be deleted from the wiki.
Good for you, I guess?

Back