• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Universal Mario was outright rejected

When they inevitably do Kyle vs Simon I wonder if DB will touch upon any Tier 1 shit

The best I can see for Baldi is DBX and no more. God that hurt to say. I find the concept of Baldi in some kind of DB to be too ridiculous for even my standards, as well as FNAF
I think FNAF vs Undertale is somewhat possible.

DeathStroke
Tifa
Chun Li
Just saw these things were added from last time, cuz im sure they werent there before

1) Deathstroke vs Captain America was on my mind since Deadpool vs Deathstroke where they mentioned a staring contest between

2) Not too familiar with FF to know what opponents she could have

3) This one though, Chun Li could fight Lei Wulong, both are police officers from Hong Kong, trained/sparring with old martial arts masters, both debuted in the 2nd game of their respective series, plus another Tekken vs Street Fighter match up

Who has more wincon in Rey VS Korra?
It basically boils down to who blitzes and what is given to Rey. Korra is basically "no weaker than Avatar State Aang" tier.

And research on what remains at Disney canon gives people headaches.

Wasnt the best they got ever with characters so far 2-B tier and shit only?
What do you mean? 2-B Undertale and FNAF accepted by Screwattack?

Oh boy Elsa vs Balrog is in the coming Community Death Battle.

And is surprising among the few CDB where the poll is "more accurate" than the comments.

I'll ask about that. I would say no?
,Perhaps what the profile means is that Bolverk itself has instantaneous attacks, which is pretty clear from the scans, but it still needs to be activated by the user which in itself is subjected to the user's speed? Otherwise eveyone who has fought Noel would have Infinite speed by being able to react to her. I could be misunderstanding something, though >_>;

qvtdoqbork961.gif
While fun and ridiculous, while I was watching the fight, the ending just had me go "...that's it?" Don't know, guess I was expecting something more brutal given the hype around it

Q and A answers

-Hulks stamina and strength should multiply at approximately the same rate.

-The reason they looked at Z Broly to explain certain things like how Dragon Ball Super movie never went in depth and explained what the “LSS” is, actually. Obviously the two aren’t the same level of power.

-Broly having a bag of senzu beans at the end of the movie should by-and-large count as part of the standard arsenal. Also he recovered from being blown to bits in the Z era, so it’s extremely evident he does in fact possess some healing capabilities.

-While the leader could regenerate from nothing, the Green door is rather inconsistent and Hulk has never shown to regenerate instantly from disintegration (it's very complicated; it’s basically a gateway to hell that opens and closes, not really under Hulk or Banner’s control). Also the hypothalamus being destroyed technically didn’t kill him, just shut him off.

-The Marvel universe being a trillion light years long means Hulk’s power would be multiplied by 9600 at most, which is still lower than Broly.

-Broly’s/Gogeta’s top power couldn’t be properly calculated; all they could derive from that was that the smaller assumptions could still beat Hulk. The best calculable feat from Super was Goku and Beerus’ clash threatening the universe, and power levels from there on out were nearly impossible to pinpoint.

-They didn’t use Hulk’s devil-possessed form because it's more of The-One-Before all in action instead of Hulk. At that point it would basically be TOBA VS Broly, and the Hulk is evidently less powerful than both (scaling not legit).

-The multiplier from form-to-form in Z hasn’t shown any evidence for being outdated or overruled, so it makes sense to use.

-Scaling to Thor, Hulk was still faster. However Broly’s multipliers couldn’t be exactly pinpointed, and this likely made this gap rather small, certainly not enough to make a winning argument.
While fun and ridiculous, while I was watching the fight, the ending just had me go "...that's it?" Don't know, guess I was expecting something more brutal given the hype around it
my only main criticism for it is that it should've been longer have something happen before they headbutted

Fight was meh to me. Despite the stuff exploding in the background by the end, Hulk and Broly were pretty stiff and not much actually happened fight wise. Trying to recreate moments from the Super: Broly movie didn't quite work since they didn't have the budget Toei did. The after effects and background guys did amazing work. The actual models? Eh.

Setting the whole thing to a mid-2000s Shonen OP didn't help win me over

,Perhaps what the profile means is that Bolverk itself has instantaneous attacks, which is pretty clear from the scans, but it still needs to be activated by the user which in itself is subjected to the user's speed? Otherwise eveyone who has fought Noel would have Infinite speed by being able to react to her. I could be misunderstanding something, though >_>;
I guess, I going to need clarification.

THIS IS THE HILL I WILL DIE ON
AND ONE WHERE YOU'LL FALL
Fight was meh to me. Despite the stuff exploding in the background by the end, Hulk and Broly were pretty stiff and not much actually happened fight wise. Trying to recreate moments from the Super: Broly movie didn't quite work since they didn't have the budget Toei did. The after effects and background guys did amazing work. The actual models? Eh.

Setting the whole thing to a mid-2000s Shonen OP didn't help win me over
Broly model was a pretty damn good hulk i agree on
Fight was better than i expected which is why i give it an 8/10
ALSO IKARI SLAPS HARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back