• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, WoV isnt infinite that had a thread too iirc and reddit had one too about it
You’re not getting what I’m saying. Death Battle said the world of void is infinite. They use the size of the universe to determine how many universes a character can bust. Then I questioned why they didn’t use volume scaling for the WoV if they said it was infinite in the first place.

Can you stop repeating the same shit, death battle said that and did what it did, i dont care, i said the infinite thing isnt legit, nothing went over my head and you constantly pestering at me about it its irritating

Can you stop repeating the same shit, death battle said that and did what it did, i dont care, i said the infinite thing isnt legit, nothing went over my head and you constantly pestering at me about it its irritating
Okay, so on Noel's attack speed thing. Noel's reactions is immeasurable, but Bolverk itself is infinite.

Do y'all think this has a chance of happening season 8?

Dante_vs_Kratos.jpg

I've been seeing a lot of people lately saying Kratos may fight Asura. I really want to like that mu, but considering Asura's "arsenal" doesn't clash well with Kratos', kinda hard to. Theme is great, but the animation is very meh. Kratos vs Dante tho, both have a plethora or weapons and abilities that'd work perfectly against each other. Them being the exact opposite in terms of personalities as well would make for some interesting banter imo.

Sad thing is Dante probs loses since the GoW high ends are >>> Devil May Cry, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a good fight.

Do y'all think this has a chance of happening season 8?

Dante_vs_Kratos.jpg

I've been seeing a lot of people lately saying Kratos may fight Asura. I really want to like that mu, but considering Asura's "arsenal" doesn't clash well with Kratos', kinda hard to. Theme is great, but the animation is very meh. Kratos vs Dante tho, both have a plethora or weapons and abilities that'd work perfectly against each other. Them being the exact opposite in terms of personalities as well would make for some interesting banter imo.

Sad thing is Dante probs loses since the GoW high ends are >>> Devil May Cry, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a good fight.
thats the main issue issue regarding Kratos vs Asura
Kratos Arsenal/fighting style doesn't mesh well with Asura and you can't pull off the same over the top Crazy shit like they did with Broly vs Hulk
Asura feats are utterly blatant meanwhile Kratos requires you to go all in on the lore

@Makotofanboy Saitama vs Superman is two things to me.
It's a pretty solid animated fights when you aren't being so serious about it, but it also helps bring fuel to the dying belief that Saitama is the strongest character in all fiction because "one punch" or "he's a gag character that can't lose"
...Man, A salt storm is coming when Saitama loses in a Death Battle depending who he faces.

...Man, A salt storm is coming when Saitama loses in a Death Battle depending who he faces.
Doesn't he lose to ALL of his popular opponents tho. Those being: Goku, Superman, Krillin, Squirrel Girl, Popeye, and Captain Underpants. Like, he literally dies to all of them rn, so it's not even a matter of who he faces lol. He could probs catch up to Krillin or Captain Underpants someday, but don't see him ever reaching the same level of the others.

thats the main issue issue regarding Kratos vs Asura
Kratos Arsenal/fighting style doesn't mesh well with Asura and you can't pull off the same over the top Crazy shit like they did with Broly vs Hulk
Asura feats are utterly blatant meanwhile Kratos requires you to go all in on the lore
Also ye I agree. The theme between Asura and Kratos is good, buuut can't say it'd make for an interesting fight in terms of animation. Really hoping Kratos vs Dante happens over it. Have hopes that GoW 4 and DMC 5 sparked the requests for it again.

Okay, so on Noel's attack speed thing. Noel's reactions is immeasurable, but Bolverk itself is infinite.
I see, so the profile indeed meant that. I noticed her later keys had her at immesurable altogether, but her earlier keys had her with Massively Hypersonic speed and Infinite attack speed, so that's where my confusion came from. Thanks for the clearup, dude.

I'm pretty sure that going by how DB scaled Naruto and Bleach Madara would unfortunately (I hate him) win unless they somehow magically consider Yhwach to be Universal who Aizen can fight, and considering how they viewed Yhwach holding those worlds together it's unlikely Aizen will scale

I'm pretty sure that going by how DB scaled Naruto and Bleach Madara would unfortunately (I hate him) win unless they somehow magically consider Yhwach to be Universal who Aizen can fight, and considering how they viewed Yhwach holding those worlds together it's unlikely Aizen will scale
And he shouldn’t Yeehaw was whooping his ass

Doesn't he lose to ALL of his popular opponents tho. Those being: Goku, Superman, Krillin, Squirrel Girl, Popeye, and Captain Underpants. Like, he literally dies to all of them rn, so it's not even a matter of who he faces lol. He could probs catch up to Krillin or Captain Underpants someday, but don't see him ever reaching the same level of the others.
Yeah Saitama loses to Superman, Goku, Popeye, Krillin, Squirrel Girl and Captain Underpants. Saitama vs Shiki Tohno faintly exists and solely judging from our profiles Saitama wins by blitzing.

So back to the question: who actually defeated Yhwach? How strong is Yhwach? And how strong is Aizen and Ichigo?

We know that Kaguya is physically comparable to Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura combined and has one super powerful attack. Also we know that it is by a combined sealing technique did the three protagonists seal the evil empress for good. And Madara is weaker than the Six Gate Sage Chakra Tailed Beast whatever Naruto. But he is ultimately used as sort of a vessel for Kaguya so how much an extent Madara scales is still for discussion.

IIRC One Punch Man eventually becomes as meta as Medaka Box and Saitama actually gets a "Stronger than whoever he fights and resists all their abilities" power

Honestly, Medaka vs Saitama would probably be the Saitama match that would be the least of a shitshow. Medaka would win via hax (I know she has higher AP but the main point here is she wouldn't need that AP advantage to win) and a lot of the "Saitama can beat anyone because he's a comedy character/the main protagonist/he's supposed to" arguments would also apply to Medaka, debatably even more so. Saitama getting outhaxxed instead of outmuscled would probably be way more acceptable for the OPM fanbase.

Last edited:
IIRC One Punch Man eventually becomes as meta as Medaka Box and Saitama actually gets a "Stronger than whoever he fights and resists all their abilities" power

Honestly, Medaka vs Saitama would probably be the Saitama match that would be the least of a shitshow. Medaka would win via hax (I know she has higher AP but the main point here is she wouldn't need that AP advantage to win) and a lot of the "Saitama can beat anyone because he's a comedy character/the main protagonist/he's supposed to" arguments would also apply to Medaka, debatably even more so. Saitama getting outhaxxed instead of outmuscled would probably be way more acceptable for the OPM fanbase.
However, waiting for the finish of OPM is clearly the best choice.

nah it'll be a shitshow no matter what due to how folks view him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back