• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Riven would get in.

Also Lol vs Dota is more likely in all honesty.
Garen vs Juggernaut I would assume since they are the most iconic and serve a similar role!

Damn I was so close to being able to put Genshin vs Lol on a main vs Thread.
Though how is that revision going along?
LoL has a few 7-Bs but theyre haxxd to high hell

Slowly, what with the current RWBY revisions going on plus the hax and resistances upgrades also going on for LoL

I remembered a Death Battle I wanted a while back:

Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler) vs Nougami Neuro (Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro)

Battle of the demons in disguise partnering with children who have dead parents.

I know that Neuro stomps stat-wise, but the fight would be creative at least with Neuro's various tools. Also, the banter would be sarcastic as hell and hilarious

Possible Final Fantasy Death Battles, because so far we've only had 7 represented:

• Kefka (FF6) vs Marx (Kirby)
  • Terra Branford (FF6) vs Gwen Tennyson (Ben10)
  • Noctis (FF15) vs Nero (DMC)
  • Farron Lightning (FF13) vs Shulk (Xenoblade)
  • Barrett (FF7) vs Jax (MK)
Uhh.....I don't know a lot about Final Fantasy, but I've seen Squall requested sometimes.

Hmm FF matches
I guess Bahamut vs Raquaza or Goji, maybe any other notable dragon.
Yuna vs another summoner, maybe the girl from Fairy Tale. Or Cutie Honey unironically since FFX-2 has a similar gimmick.
Leviathan vs Kyogre. We need more Kaiju Fights.
Gilgamesh vs somebody because he is great.

Season 8 are "mostly" a mix of highly requested/legacy matchups, matchups with overdue characters, and matchups with characters talked about by the crew(?)

And the characters picked by the crew can be... questionable.

This means Ghidorah/Kaiser Ghidorah vs Deathwing or puny Dispy Danger vs EVA-01 possible.

According to Amino,
SSB is a times 2,000,000 multiplier,
Take that by base Super Goku's 9 times normal universe volume here,
2,000,000 * 9 = 18,000,000. Times that by 20 for Kaioken times 20.
18,000,000 * 20 = 360,000,000 times universal.
NOW Let's times by 2 to account for MUI, 720,000,000.
Now ABSORB THAT ALL INTO THE BASE FORM OF END OF Z GOKU, and let's do it again,
SSB = 720000000 * 2,000,000 = 1.44e+15
SSB Kaioken times 20 = 1.44e+15 * 20 = 2.88e+16
Times 2 for MUI = 5.76e+16 times universal with Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku at the end of Z
57 Quadrillion times Universal

Last edited:
Season 8 are "mostly" a mix of highly requested/legacy matchups, matchups with overdue characters, and matchups with characters talked about by the crew(?)

This means Ghidorah/Kaiser Ghidorah vs Deathwing or puny Dispy Danger vs EVA-01 possible.

According to Amino,
Times 2 for MUI = 5.76e+16 times universal with Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku at the end of Z
No wonder why they thought Broly is far stronger than Hulk. According to their interruption, Broly curbstomps Hulk.

Actually long overdue might apply to series as well, I mostly say this because we are long overdue for a Touhou Matchup, I already went over all the really good ones (Lux vs Marisa and I agree with Cirno vs Aqua.) I guess Reimu vs a Belmont might work as well.

According to Amino,
Where is the number for that multiplier?

Actually long overdue might apply to series as well, I mostly say this because we are long overdue for a Touhou Matchup, I already went over all the really good ones (Lux vs Marisa and I agree with Cirno vs Aqua.) I guess Reimu vs a Belmont might work as well.
At lot of folks I know want Altair (Re: Creators) Vs Yukari or Sakuya .

Squall fights Leon from KH, they are too alike.

Dragon quest is also a bit overdue, same with any non-FF7 Final Fantasy

At lot of folks I know want Altair (Re: Creators) Vs Yukari or Sakuya .
Wait, what are the connections besides all-powerful waifus? When you think of each no similarities come up on the top of my head.

Screenshot_2021-01-06_181022.png
Screenshot_2021-01-06_181054.png

So to you guys, who is consistently better in terms of accuracy and research? Rewind Rumble or Death Battle?
Both are things that not everybody agrees but RR and AR both have some real stinkers, and a lot of stomps to

I'll try to be as least controversial as possible but the fact Rewind Rumbles "research" team actually accepts 1-A Archie Sonic honestly invalidates any stinkers DB has imo (let alone the head-canon of treating gameplay Kratos and lore Kratos as two separate characters lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back