• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle Season Seven Discussion Thread (7) (Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

More like 33 based on our rules. Still only 27.7% wrong as of the end of Season 6, but given the big matches they royally messed up, some people aren't super optimistic about certain matches

Sorvoe551 said:
More like 33 based on our rules. Still only 27.7% wrong as of the end of Season 6, but given the big matches they royally messed up, some people aren't super optimistic about certain matches
Define the big matchups regarding this context Besides that your right regarding how certain fights were handled which give folks pause

Sorvoe551 said:
Are they really, though

Season 6 only had 2 wrong and I'm pretty sure that Kiryu has 5-A feats from the comics anyway. And at least by this wiki's standards Esdeath vs Gray is "correct"

ZephyrosOmega said:
Why is it that every time a death battle coems out, y'all instantly jump to how theyr'e going to **** it up, igoring that they've had a really good record ever since they got a proper research team. They've gotten, what, one fight wrong by this wiki's standards? Maybe two?
I never said they would **** it up dude. I said I'm pretty sure Jake would win and that I know how they could make it happen.

Them messing up would be saying Danny still can't control his powers by the end of the series or that he's only 112 mph. I'm pretty sure they will do a decent job on the research but that doesn't mean Danny will win. It all comes down to how you look at there feats.

LordGriffin1000 said:
Well most people don't even remember Danny has hax or know about his Relativistc/FTL speed feats
I am sure even Liam can immediately call out one (sub)relativistic speed feat from Danny Phantom. He did it in the Community Death Battle in that Death Battle Cast. And this brings subsonic travel speed Jake Long vs sub-relativistic travel speed Danny Phantom. Plus Danny's better AP by powerscaling and his thicc wall of hax...

Liam also brought out the The Reality Gauntlet and believeded that is non-standard arsenal but not 100% sure.

@Zephyros

Kiryu only has 6-B feats from the comics they used in the fight. Supposedly he survived a black hole in one, but I haven't found that feat and it hasn't been verified here

Yeah. Mainly because of the fact that it's using an unapproved method (Mass-Energy conversion) for black hole feats.

@Jasonsith

He's talking about this feat. Valerie with her upgraded suit can keep up with Danny's jetpack which reached orbit in about 40 seconds.

In season 3, a duplicate of Vlad could easily keep up with the same Valerie. Danny by the end of the series should at least be somewhat comparable to that duplicate of Vlad and Valerie still has a hard time beating Danny after her upgrads so yeah if you used the jetpack feat you could get Sub-Relativistic Danny Phantom.

^ okay thanks.

Okay now Jake Long is 0.93 c while Danny Phantom is ~3.03 c. Jake is MCB+ Danny is at least MCB+ likely large island possibly small country+ - not yet discussing Ghostly Wail which puts Danny way higher. Unless one wishes to debunk everything.

More and more I think Jake should fought Randy.

If Danny needs a debunk, let it be. If not, let it go.

@Jasonsith

No need to worry about Ghostly Wail scaling to 4-A. I'm going to be making a thread about that. Y'all wanted a debunk, y'all about to get one. The attack will be treated as a form of hax do to it's showings (it has several effects, durability negation being one of them) so the 4-A rating will be removed.

@Zamasu Chan

If you see the comments I seen about it, people already think that he will. I'm just gonna wait and see what they do and don't use for scaling.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Jasonsith

No need to worry about Ghostly Wail scaling to 4-A. I'm going to be making a thread about that. Y'all wanted a debunk, y'all about to get one. The attack will be treated as a form of hax do to it's showings (it has several effects, durability negation being one of them) so the 4-A rating will be removed.
You sound upset where no one here arguing against it

@Tipper

Oh I wasn't upset at all. I was actually going through all the Ghostly Wails and how the effects and it does seem to ignore durability which actually makes more sense.. That whole "Y'all want a debunk" was just responding to Jasonsith's question about if Danny needs a debunk.

I was just writing. Sorry if I sounded like I was mad. That isn't the case.

Nobody is mad atm. Relax for now.

(I must sleep early now so I may not watch the CDB live.)

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Tipper

Oh I wasn't upset at all. I was actually going through all the Ghostly Wails and how the effects and it does seem to ignore durability which actually makes more sense.. That whole "Y'all want a debunk" was just responding to Jasonsith's question about if Danny needs a debunk.

I was just writing. Sorry if I sounded like I was mad. That isn't the case.
It's fine fam

Death Battle Cast Spoilers
The next Community Death Battle is S.D. Bob "Snake" Plissken (Escape from New York) vs Jack Burton (John Carpenter's Big Trouble in Little China)
Or Doomguy vs Predator the Cast crew went into a chaos at the end.

i've seen some video which preditcted all the matches and knew about the combatants. I watched it before obi-wan vs kakashi came out and the vid already predicted danny vs jake.

i think i heard the next combatant is Beerus. This one is somewhat of a wild card as, unlike the rest of predictions, he has three variants.

Arceus0x said:
i've seen some video which preditcted all the matches and knew about the combatants. I watched it before obi-wan vs kakashi came out and the vid already predicted danny vs jake.

i think i heard the next combatant is Beerus. This one is somewhat of a wild card as, unlike the rest of predictions, he has three variants.
Are you talking about that Avalos guy on YouTube?

Titles for the fight previews are out.

Danny Fenton is Goin' Ghost in DEATH BATTLE!

Young Danny Phantom, he was just 14... when he stumbled into a fight to the death.

Jake Long Dragons Up for DEATH BATTLE!

He's cool, he's hot like a frozen sun, and he won't stop until the battle is won!

I'm guessing they mixed up "Fenton" with "Phantom" in Danny's preview title/desrciption.

@Unoriginal

I'm guessing they mixed up "Fenton" with "Phantom" in Danny's preview title/desrciption.

Well Danny Phantom can't "Go Ghost" since he's already in ghost form so they would half to put Fenton for the title but the description should have also been Fenton.

LordWhis said:
The last death battle was probably the first time many people realized just how strong star wars is
Can understand because of the rivals

A 4-A defeated a 9-B with 8-C magic - muh Luke overkills

A High 7-C to 7-A to 5-B defeated by At least 5-A possibly Low 1-C - muh Doom overkills

A High 7-C to 7-A to 5-B defeated an at least 7-C possibly 7-A with a Borrowed High 6-A power - wow that "High 7-C to 7-A to 5-B" is awesome.

People tend to look at one character by feats and by enemies one fought against.

Just asking: How does Apocalypse (Marvel Comics) gain the power of "The Twelve"? Can he actually defeat Black Adam (Post-Crisis) without The Twelve? (Death Battle does not equalise speed so expect at least Wonder Woman tier speed and IMP Flash tier AP from Black Adam)

Can people actually cheat themselves that they were hyped by Danny vs Jake when a small research can tell how screwed Jake is? (Like the research crew has to selectively cherry pick the stats to give Jake a possible win - and not that Jake has much arsenal up against Danny?)

The funny thing was people on spacebattles were claiming that db was compositing feats and statements across different continuities which is not true at all, if you were compositing feats and statements across different continuities, he'd be low 2c !, maybe even higher with oneness since we have no idea how strong oneness is.

They should have given Obi-wan the dagger of mortis and say that with it he scales above the ones who are mftl+ galactic threats or do the fight on mortis where he has 4a durability just for the LOLs !

I really want Kenpachi vs Saitama. A few months ago there was a calc that would raise Kenpachi to high 6a but it got rejected sadly. Still, maybe db will get their hands on that calc and accept it ? Or maybe they'll scale him from Yamamoto's bankai ?

No offense, but...

Why Kenpachi, of all people, against Saitama? How there is any conparision, any that actually makes sense...

Better not be "muh dur, super strong characters".

LordWhis said:
The funny thing was people on spacebattles were claiming that db was compositing feats and statements across different continuities which is not true at all, if you were compositing feats and statements across different continuities, he'd be low 2c !, maybe even higher with oneness since we have no idea how strong oneness is.

They should have given Obi-wan the dagger of mortis and say that with it he scales above the ones who are mftl+ galactic threats or do the fight on mortis where he has 4a durability just for the LOLs !
Are you suprised Spacebattles has a hate boner/bias against Star Wars being remotely powerful they made a thread that went for seven pages just because db realized Star Wars was far stronger then they were given credit

It's really funny how they dismiss all the good star wars feats as high-end outliers and "durr movies weak" but when their precious naruto has one universal guidebook hyperbole convieniently everyone scales to it when in their logic they don't bust moons with every attack

Back