• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like I said
Excessive wank
Thats because they deliberately composited her and Sakura, instead of going out of strict canon and the like

Also the faulty scaling, using Honda claim of being stronger then Alpha Ryu when Alex in SF5 had a harder time with that Ryu then Honda tag teamed with another character, getting one shotted no less too

No wonder some people in vs debating community are claiming outrageous things, is cuz those like G1 blogs feed them such bs

But like, all the crazy Gwen stats are from comics. Thats not composite's fault.

Isnt Final Fight also just canon to SF? Problem is, the single best feat is pure gameplay that shouldnt be used.

I mean just because y’all don’t like it, doesn’t necessarily mean it’s wank

But yeah Teratons level Gwen (and Spiders) is crazy, but I don’t really mind

demmdb6-d7158073-c0c2-4849-b24e-e5f4e307df88.jpg
dhbd782-28771f21-0f93-4bda-ad89-307b60fae13a.png

Of course
But of course they gotta composite Sakura and wank her as much as possible in the scaling, why im not surprised with G1 blog....
Why?

Why all for a win for Sakura? Is it even worth it? Is Sakura Kasugano vs Gwen Stacy even a thing?

The guys loved my ballot banter submission! Was kind of nervous to see their reaction to it but they loved it so it was a relief lol.

What are these 2 types of ben i keep hearing on internet about?
Carnitrix Ben is Ben who has the Carnitrix, basically a version of the Omnitrix that turns you into a monstrous murderous versions of the aliens.

Chaquetrix Ben is Ben who has the Chaquetrix, basically instead of transforming into the aliens he summons them with the watch and they're girls...basically it's aliens as waifus and the series is more of a harem romcon.

There's more Omnitrixes created by the fandom, though the other most popular is the chambatrix (although that one is used by a Young Max rather than Ben) and the Humongotrix.

What are these 2 types of ben i keep hearing on internet about?
Carnitrix is a recently known creepypasta of Ben 10, where Azmuth is evil and wants to destroy everything, so he creates the Carnitrix, a thing that turns you into horrific versions of the aliens. It's pretty edgy.

The Chaquetrix is another fan made media, where Azmuth is a pimp and made the Chaquetrix for pleasure. Instead of becoming the alien, you summon it and every alien in it is female. Obviously hornbait.

Both were made by Spanish-speaking people.

Back