• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Out of curiosity, what was the last matchup shown in their most recent ballot banter and how many did they review in that video?

Last edited:
I cant vibe with 3rd version of Sonic getting in DB, seems lame if we get too many.

That Nemesis guy looks like he'd beat BuckyOHare in irrelevancy tho.

Yeah, he's really obscure and that's a shame imho, I've read some of the Nemesis comics and they're really good, he also had a C64 game with dope soundtrack

Awesome track

I cant vibe with 3rd version of Sonic getting in DB, seems lame if we get too many.
Yeah ngl it be kinda a hard sell anyways considering outside well it's sonic it's a version of him that's only really relevant in the community and some stuff vs generic anime girl

Besides like OG Mickey Mouse or Silver, how many viable alt. versions do you think there are?
Off the top of my head:
*Archie Knuckles
*Movie or Manga Mario
*The Batman Who Laughs (Batman unironically can fill a season with his alts, tho viability goes at the window)
*Emperor Joker
*Captain America (Sam Wilson, Bucky or Carter)
*DreamWorks She-Ra
*IDW Optimus Prime
*IDW or Monsterverse Godzilla

Anyways this MU getting a blog by some folks from a discord
No Cosmic Garou
kazuya_mishima_vs_garou_by_greekdbw_dgwri7i-fullview.jpg

So what time are the ballot banters live again? I missed the last couple but this one showed up at a time I could probably make the next one.

Off the top of my head:
*Archie Knuckles
*Movie or Manga Mario
*The Batman Who Laughs (Batman unironically can fill a season with his alts, tho viability goes at the window)
*Emperor Joker
*Captain America (Sam Wilson, Bucky or Carter)
*DreamWorks She-Ra
*IDW Optimus Prime
*IDW or Monsterverse Godzilla
Ok but what we need? Optimus Prime from the Unicron Trilogy animes is what'd actually go hard to use.

Back