• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

Actually, assuming their crossovers and cosmologies are the same due to their crossovers, who wins? Still Rainbow dash?
Not gonna lie, I want Death Battle to do Rainbow Dash vs Sonic. It would be even greater if RD actually won that matchup. I know Sonic fans would get really salty about it (Fragile egos)

Oh and it's also a really good MU, thematically, pretty certain of it
if she's given everything then she stat stomps a composite G1 Starscream but then will have no way of dealing with his immortal spark so she gets possessed
Rainbow should still win. Depends I guess on what continuity they use for Starscream? I don't know if any version of him actually beats Dashie tho. And nah, Rainbow Power/Elements of Harmony can affect spirits, and they give her a protective barrier that power nullifies everything it touches. At worst she'd win via Starscream having no way of coming back in a short enough time if his spark is his best wincon

I'd be super pumped for them to do Sonic vs Rainbow Dash. It's not gonna happen anytime soon though, because, y'know, Goku vs Sonic, but it's a good dream. Who knows? Maybe during that time we can get a Sonic x MLP IDW crossover event....................

@PonePoster i know this is a dumbass question, but would you be interested in Megami Tensei MLP, MUs?
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'd have to see which matchups they are, but it sounds cool. I can't really fathom who'd fight who for them

Also opinion on Sonic vs Ranbow Dash?
I think it's a great legacy matchup idea. I don't really care if Rainbow loses, I just like the theme and fight potential. Personally... I think Rainbow could probably win depending on what you buy for either, but I've never really looked that deep into Sonic's powerscaling. Right now it's in an awkward place because of Goku vs Sonic and a Mario vs Sonic rematch, but I think if it ever happens both are recognizable enough for a lot of views. I have faith they'd be able to give both plenty of respect nowadays

Shiiiiiiiit, we're gonna see Halben win the rematch aren't we?

Shiiiiiiiit, we're gonna see Halben win the rematch aren't we?
I see more votes for Shadow vs Mewtwo (also I hope there's a joke about the meme of shadow liking Latinas in the episode lol)

Back