• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia sighed, looking down at Siglos's body as it was painfully mended back together. Softly, she reached down, gently placing her hand against his head, hoping that her touch would allow him to... focus a bit more, and ease his pain.
Siglos continued to breathe heavily for a few, long moments, his face pale. Thanks to Sylvia’s touch…his eyes slowly began to focus, staring upward at his mate as if seeing her for the first time. His eyes widened, a look of confusion crossing his face.

“…S-Sylvia…?” He muttered.

Siglos continued to breathe heavily for a few, long moments, his face pale. Thanks to Sylvia’s touch…his eyes slowly began to focus, staring upward at his mate as if seeing her for the first time. His eyes widened, a look of confusion crossing his face.

“…S-Sylvia…?” He muttered.
"Mornin', honey..." Sylvia said, slowly removing her hand from him. She shook her head, moving to wipe her puffy eyes from crying.

"Mornin', honey..." Sylvia said, slowly removing her hand from him. She shook her head, moving to wipe her puffy eyes from crying.
Siglos said nothing, taking a deep breath.

“Dream…It was….just a dream…” he thought. He took another deep breath, forcing himself to calm down. With great effort, he slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, his lower body still numb. He glanced at Sylvia for another moment, noticing how she wiped her eyes.

“H-honey? A-are…y-you alright?” He asked softly. His voice was weak, yet concern dripped from his words.

Siglos said nothing, taking a deep breath.

“Dream…It was….just a dream…” he thought. He took another deep breath, forcing himself to calm down. With great effort, he slowly pulled himself into a sitting position, his lower body still numb. He glanced at Sylvia for another moment, noticing how she wiped her eyes.

“H-honey? A-are…y-you alright?” He asked softly. His voice was weak, yet concern dripped from his words.
"I'm fine... My eyes are just dirty... Had some dust in them..." Sylvia muttered.

"I'm fine... My eyes are just dirty... Had some dust in them..." Sylvia muttered.
Siglos said nothing for a few moments, before gingerly shaking his head.

"...A-are y-you..." He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should prod further.

"...A-are y-you...sad...t-that...I...g-got hurt...honey?" He asked softly. He remembered how Sylvia acted the last time he had been injured like this, worried that she was experiencing similar feelings again.

Siglos said nothing for a few moments, before gingerly shaking his head.

"...A-are y-you..." He hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should prod further.

"...A-are y-you...sad...t-that...I...g-got hurt...honey?" He asked softly. He remembered how Sylvia acted the last time he had been injured like this, worried that she was experiencing similar feelings again.
"........" That was... part of it, but not the whole of the problem.

"Not... really."

"...A-are y-you...sad...t-that...I...g-got hurt...honey?" He asked softly.
"Not... really."
(Sylvia:
)

"No, it's fine... Just... pointing it out." Sylvia said, her wings beginning to stretch out, the jet-black appendages gently flapping.
"...It's...j-just a...h-habit of m-mine, m-my love. P-pay it n-no mind..." Siglos murmured, breathing out. He finished drying his body with his towel, before grabbing some perfume from his bag, the air around him quickly filling with a light, floral scent.

"...H-have you...r-rested e-enough t-to fly?"

"...It's...j-just a...h-habit of m-mine, m-my love. P-pay it n-no mind..." Siglos murmured, breathing out. He finished drying his body with his towel, before grabbing some perfume from his bag, the air around him quickly filling with a light, floral scent.

"...H-have you...r-rested e-enough t-to fly?"
"Yeah, I think so... My wings and back are pretty stiff, though, I might cramp mid-air and fall..." Sylvia muttered as she continued stretching out.

"Yeah, I think so... My wings and back are pretty stiff, though, I might cramp mid-air and fall..." Sylvia muttered as she continued stretching out.
Siglos gingerly put his perfumes away, before beginning to get dressed, slipping on his pants and cloak.

"...Scary..." Siglos murmured. He imagined Sylvia may survive a fall from that height, but he doubted he would be in one piece.

"...Would s-some...warm w-water h-help? I...I c-can heat s-some up f-for you..." He murmured.

Siglos gingerly put his perfumes away, before beginning to get dressed, slipping on his pants and cloak.

"...Scary..." Siglos murmured. He imagined Sylvia may survive a fall from that height, but he doubted he would be in one piece.

"...Would s-some...warm w-water h-help? I...I c-can heat s-some up f-for you..." He murmured.
"Yeah... Some water might help loosen me up..." Sylvia muttered. If Siglos paid any attention, he'd realize Sylvia's lips were rather parched, and her voice was quite dry, signifying she was indeed quite dehydrated.

"Yeah... Some water might help loosen me up..." Sylvia muttered. If Siglos paid any attention, he'd realize Sylvia's lips were rather parched, and her voice was quite dry, signifying she was indeed quite dehydrated.
Siglos nodded quietly. Grabbing the water bucket he had used earlier, he inspected it for a moment, ensuring that it was clean and safe to drink. Placing his hand on the bottom, he poured a small bit of mana onto the wood, a temporary fire enchantment attaching itself to the object. The water began to warm visibly, enough that it would, hopefully, be enough to relax Sylvia's body.

"...I-it's...enchanted. Y-you c-can d-drink...as m-much as y-you want." He murmured, levitating the bucket over to her.

Siglos nodded quietly. Grabbing the water bucket he had used earlier, he inspected it for a moment, ensuring that it was clean and safe to drink. Placing his hand on the bottom, he poured a small bit of mana onto the wood, a temporary fire enchantment attaching itself to the object. The water began to warm visibly, enough that it would, hopefully, be enough to relax Sylvia's body.

"...I-it's...enchanted. Y-you c-can d-drink...as m-much as y-you want." He murmured, levitating the bucket over to her.
"I know the thing's enchanted, you dont have to tell me..." Sylvia grunted, wrapping her tail around the base of the bucket, lifting it into the air. She tilted the bucket, pouring the seemingly endless amount of warm water down her throat as she opened her mouth wide.

Sylvia kept pouring water down her throat for a few moments, before placing the bucket back onto the floor. She seemed rather... refreshed.

"Thanks, babe... I really needed that."
"i-it's...no problem. I-i'm glad it h-helped...." Siglos said quietly. He continued to brush his teeth for a moment, before looking back over at her.

"...C-can I...a-ask you s-something?" He said softly.

“I-I’ve w-wanted to a-ask t-this for a w-while but…” Siglos hesitated, rubbing his neck.

“…D-do you…n-need g-glasses to see? Y-your o-other s-sense a-are all s-so…sharp.” He asked. He tilted his head, seemingly confused.
"...Their... Not really for seeing. There for something else, really." Sylvia muttered.

Siglos cocked his head, seemingly further confused.

"...T-then...w-what d-do you w-wear t-them for...?" He said softly.
".....They..." Sylvia sighed, "They're... specially made, with enchanted material. They transmit visual signals to my brain. Makes it easier to... control my other side, with my head partially numbed most of the time."

".....They..." Sylvia sighed, "They're... specially made, with enchanted material. They transmit visual signals to my brain. Makes it easier to... control my other side, with my head partially numbed most of the time."
"......." Siglos stared at her for a few moments, his eyes wide.

"...T-they...n-numb you...? L-like...s-some k-kind o-of...m-mental a-alteration?" Siglos said quietly.

"......." Siglos stared at her for a few moments, his eyes wide.

"...T-they...n-numb you...? L-like...s-some k-kind o-of...m-mental a-alteration?" Siglos said quietly.
"More like a... magical medication, kinda thing. For mental disorders, and shit. Except in my case it's... not a mental disorder, but instead just my own primal instincts..." Sylvia explained.

"More like a... magical medication, kinda thing. For mental disorders, and shit. Except in my case it's... not a mental disorder, but instead just my own primal instincts..." Sylvia explained.
Siglos said nothing for a moment, his body seemingly tensing up. The mention of mental disorders seemed to make the man increasingly uncomfortable, and he fidgeted slightly where he stood.

"...A-and..." He hesitated for a moment, his ears twitching.

"...Y-you...y-you're...f-fine...w-with...w-wearing them? T-they...t-they d-don't m-make y-you...u-uncomfortable...?"

Siglos said nothing for a moment, his body seemingly tensing up. The mention of mental disorders seemed to make the man increasingly uncomfortable, and he fidgeted slightly where he stood.

"...A-and..." He hesitated for a moment, his ears twitching.

"...Y-you...y-you're...f-fine...w-with...w-wearing them? T-they...t-they d-don't m-make y-you...u-uncomfortable...?"
Sylvia looked down at Siglos, immediately noting his increasing discomfort in her mind. Sylvia let out a breath.

"Honey... If something is bothering you, you can tell me..."

Sylvia looked down at Siglos, immediately noting his increasing discomfort in her mind. Sylvia let out a breath.

"Honey... If something is bothering you, you can tell me..."
Siglos quickly shook his head.

"...I-it's...i-it's n-not i-important...m-my love..." Siglos said. He took a soft breath, attempting to focus.

"...A-anyway...y-you s-said t-they w-were...specially m-made r-right? W-was that y-your o-only pair?" He asked quickly.

Siglos quickly shook his head.

"...I-it's...i-it's n-not i-important...m-my love..." Siglos said. He took a soft breath, attempting to focus.

"...A-anyway...y-you s-said t-they w-were...specially m-made r-right? W-was that y-your o-only pair?" He asked quickly.
"....." Sylvia breathed out.

"Siglos... Before I answer that, I just want to say, your problems are important to me. I know you're not comfortable telling me about this stuff, but, I want you to be, I'm not going to judge you, get mad at you, or anything. I'm here to help and comfort you... So before we even CONSIDER continuing this conversation about my glasses I'm going to ask one final time..."

"Are you absolutely sure you don't want to tell me what's wrong...?"

"....." Sylvia breathed out.

"Siglos... Before I answer that, I just want to say, your problems are important to me. I know you're not comfortable telling me about this stuff, but, I want you to be, I'm not going to judge you, get mad at you, or anything. I'm here to help and comfort you... So before we even CONSIDER continuing this conversation about my glasses I'm going to ask one final time..."

"Are you absolutely sure you don't want to tell me what's wrong...?"
Siglos said nothing for a few, long moments.

"....."

"...C-can...c-can y-you...p-promise...t-that...y-you...w-won't j-judge m-me...h-honey? A-and....a-and..." Siglos trailed off, trembling where he stood.

"...t-that...y-you w-won't...t-tell...a-anyone...?" He whispered.

Back