• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Jeanne waited in the line for about 20 minutes before it was obvious she was getting extremely bored of waiting, "....Ughh..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sylvia kept that up for a few seconds, before speaking.

"Basically you want me to **** you." She then said.
Shalor moved over to her and said, slightly amused "You sure you're moving?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sylvia kept that up for a few seconds, before speaking.

"Basically you want me to **** you." She then said.
Siglos's face turned a deep red, the Everian squirming slightly where he sat.

"...I...w-well....u-uh..." Siglos murmured.

"If y-you w-want to...."

Shalor moved over to her and said, slightly amused "You sure you're moving?"
"Hehe... Very funny, Shalor... Just let me suffer in peace, thank you..." Jeanne said with a chuckle.
Siglos's face turned a deep red, the Everian squirming slightly where he sat.

"...I...w-well....u-uh..." Siglos murmured.

"If y-you w-want to...."
"I mean, you offered so clearly it's the other way around here..." Sylvia muttered.

"Alright!" Shalor responded, a little bit of his usual Brightness being back as he walked back to where he was
Jeanne breathed out, sighing as she waited for a few more minutes to get to the front of the line. She let out a small breath, shaking her head, before looking up at the cashier, seemingly a young Everian man, but, Everians are immortal, so it was difficult to tell if they were young or old... Anyway, Jeanne began to speak.

"Excuse me, sir, can I-" Jeanne was about to speak, but, she was cut-off by the cashier

"Sorry, ma'am..." He said, "We don't serve... you."

"...Me?" Jeanne asked, "Why me...? We haven't met before..." She asked once more, confusion clear on her face.

"Not you individually... Just not... humans..." The cashier said, turning away a bit.

Jeanne shook her head, "Why I- That is...!"

"Please don't make a scene, ma'am." The cashier said, "You're holding up the line, so... please leave."

Jeanne clenched her fists, before turning around, deciding not to make a scene. She puffed up her cheeks, which became beet red from how upset she was.

"Why, I never..." Jeanne grumbled to herself as she returned.

"I-I...I-I m-mean...u-uh..." Siglos muttered. He scratched his neck, looking away from his mate.

"...I j-just...w-wanted...t-to a-ask. I-it's...i-it's f-fine i-if...i-if y-you're n-not i-in t-the mood. S-sorry..." He stammered.
"Oh, I'm in the mood. We can do it right now. Get your clothes off. Now." Sylvia assured him.

Jeanne breathed out, sighing as she waited for a few more minutes to get to the front of the line. She let out a small breath, shaking her head, before looking up at the cashier, seemingly a young Everian man, but, Everians are immortal, so it was difficult to tell if they were young or old... Anyway, Jeanne began to speak.

"Excuse me, sir, can I-" Jeanne was about to speak, but, she was cut-off by the cashier

"...Me?" Jeanne asked, "Why me...? We haven't met before..." She asked once more, confusion clear on her face.

"Not you individually... Just not... humans..." The cashier said, turning away a bit.

"Please don't make a scene, ma'am." The cashier said, "You're holding up the line, so... please leave."

Jeanne clenched her fists, before turning around, deciding not to make a scene. She puffed up her cheeks, which became beet red from how upset she was.

"I see that's common here..." Shalor grumbled "Saffi?" Shalor said, basically saying they needed her to do it

"What happened?" Saffi asked, with more concern for Jeanne than curiosity for the situation.

"Oh, I'm in the mood. We can do it right now. Get your clothes off. Now." Sylvia assured him.
“O-oh!” Siglos said. His eyes widened slightly, a shaky smile spreading across his face.

“O-of…o-of course, m-my love…” Siglos murmured. Quickly, he stood up, his green cloak slowly sliding off his shoulders.

(Alright let’s take this off forum lel)

"Don't... Don't worry about it, Saffi. I just figured people here would be more... accepting of other races, that's all. Can you perhaps order for us?" Jeanne requested.
"R-right..." She said, realizing what had gone on.

"I don't believe this is a good idea, sir." Khedruki says walking up to bakery.
Saffi looked back, seeing Khedruki. "...How many people have been following us?" Saffi muttered.

Erebus glanced at the food in the bakery, somewhat fascinated at how they were made. As much as the others were somewhat... aggressive, he didn't want to be a bad example and do the same thing... He wasn't "that" type of person anymore, not a warmonger nor a battle-hungry warrior. He's a changed man.

"Siglos and Sylvia...?" Jeanne muttered, tilting her head. She thought about it for a few moments, and yes, they hadn't seen the couple in a long while...

"No, I'm afraid I don't know where they are."
Saffi grumbled a bit. "A lot of things to sort out then..." Saffi said, closing her eyes, taking a bit of time, using her abilities to look for anyone else that might be following them. Considering they didn't notice 3 people tailing them earlier, it's not out of the question that there weren't spies.

(FORGOR.)

"There doesn't seem to be anyone else following us, Saffi. Lower your magic, you know Everians can sense it..." Jeanne warned.
Saffi spoke, still with her eyes closed. "The group initially invited to this trip has almost doubled, and it did so without any one of our knowledge...while I do appreciate your concern, such caution is necessary..." Granted, she did stop searching once she didn't find anything abnormal.

Saffi spoke, still with her eyes closed. "The group initially invited to this trip has almost doubled, and it did so without any one of our knowledge...while I do appreciate your concern, such caution is necessary..." Granted, she did stop searching once she didn't find anything abnormal.
"You're gonna end up being paranoid if you overdo it." Erebus said, the armored Rakshashin looking at Saffi.

"I suppose that is a... fair assessment. The number of people who've joined us without our knowledge has increased to a... slightly uncanny degree." Jeanne said, breathing out.

Back