• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Jeanne nodded at Shalor, "Of course... And look, I think this is the place...!" Jeanne said as they approached a decently packed establishment, the scent of sugar and frosting emanating from the inside.
Siglos’s face turned a shade of deep red, the Everian squirming visibly where he sat. Quickly, he pressed a hand over his face, growing increasingly flustered.

“S-Sweater…ripped…m-muscles…” He murmured to himself.
"234... 235..." Sylvia continued to count, swiftly reaching the low hundreds after merely a few minutes. The fabric of her clothing fell to the floor in piles, leaving the woman exposed, yet, she didn't care... She only focused on her workout, her mind drifting off into a peaceful realm of sweat and effort.

Jeanne nodded at Shalor, "Of course... And look, I think this is the place...!" Jeanne said as they approached a decently packed establishment, the scent of sugar and frosting emanating from the inside.
The smell of sweets did make Shalor a little happier, but the frosting confused him, as he hadn't ever even seen frosting, much less smelt it before, so he tilted his head in confusion

"234... 235..." Sylvia continued to count, swiftly reaching the low hundreds after merely a few minutes. The fabric of her clothing fell to the floor in piles, leaving the woman exposed, yet, she didn't care... She only focused on her workout, her mind drifting off into a peaceful realm of sweat and effort.
Siglos's heart pounded in his chest, his eyes wide as saucers as he saw the fabric fall in a tattered heap around her. His breathing quickened, unable to keep his composure.

“…T-torn…m-m-m…” He muttered. His face felt hot enough to catch alight, the Everian unsure if he should look away.

"Well, does anybody here want anything? I can get in the line for everyone here." Jeanne offered.
Siglos's heart pounded in his chest, his eyes wide as saucers as he saw the fabric fall in a tattered heap around her. His breathing quickened, unable to keep his composure.

“…T-torn…m-m-m…” He muttered. His face felt hot enough to catch alight, the Everian unsure if he should look away.
"1,000... 1,001... 1,002..." Sylvia continued to exercise, steam rising around here. The heat emanating from her body threatened to downright vaporize the stone around her for a few moments, until it died down, the woman ceasing her workout once she'd reached 1,002.

"Haaaaaaa..... Much, much better..." She muttered, a faint emerald glow emitting from her eyes. A puddle of sweat formed below her which swiftly turned to steam due to the heated flooring, which was only just now beginning to cool.

"Well, does anybody here want anything? I can get in the line for everyone here." Jeanne offered.

"1,000... 1,001... 1,002..." Sylvia continued to exercise, steam rising around here. The heat emanating from her body threatened to downright vaporize the stone around her for a few moments, until it died down, the woman ceasing her workout once she'd reached 1,002.

"Haaaaaaa..... Much, much better..." She muttered, a faint emerald glow emitting from her eyes. A puddle of sweat formed below her which swiftly turned to steam due to the heated flooring, which was only just now beginning to cool.
Siglos said nothing for a few moments, his pointed ears twitching visibly. He took a heavy breath, trying in vain to regain his composure.

“W….”

“W-woah…” Siglos managed to get out. He continued to stare at the woman, watching as the steam radiated from her flesh.

Siglos said nothing for a few moments, his pointed ears twitching visibly. He took a heavy breath, trying in vain to regain his composure.

“W….”

“W-woah…” Siglos managed to get out. He continued to stare at the woman, watching as the steam radiated from her flesh.
Sylvia turned back to Siglos, her eyes meeting his. The emerald spirals shone brightly, like a dimly light candle, darkness surrounding her pupils as the eyes penetrated his very soul, a sense of power spreading throughout the Everian's very being as he felt as if he was being gripped by her despite being so far away.

"Siglos..."

Sylvia turned back to Siglos, her eyes meeting his. The emerald spirals shone brightly, like a dimly light candle, darkness surrounding her pupils as the eyes penetrated his very soul, a sense of power spreading throughout the Everian's very being as he felt as if he was being gripped by her despite being so far away.

"Siglos..."
Siglos’s stared into her emerald gaze, the spirals of her eyes almost…hypnotic. He let out a shaky breath, his flesh beginning to tremble as he felt a strange feeling overtake him.

“S-Sylvia…” Siglos murmured. His face was still a bright red, the blush burned into his cheeks.

(Gonna wait for uh, other potential responses before I have Jeanne buy shit lel.)
Siglos’s stared into her emerald gaze, the spirals of her eyes almost…hypnotic. He let out a shaky breath, his flesh beginning to tremble as he felt a strange feeling overtake him.

“S-Sylvia…” Siglos murmured. His face was still a bright red, the blush burned into his cheeks.
Sylvia stepped forward, and with each step she took, the gripping feeling around Siglos increased, making every cell in his body tighten... Her aura promoted absolute domination, complete submission to her will, as if she was some form of higher being.

"Siglos..." She said a bit louder.

Sylvia stepped forward, and with each step she took, the gripping feeling around Siglos increased, making every cell in his body tighten... Her aura promoted absolute domination, complete submission to her will, as if she was some form of higher being.

"Siglos..." She said a bit louder.
Almost breathlessly, Siglos stared at her, his body growing rigid as he felt the woman’s powerful aura envelope his flesh. Even his ears, which had begun to twitch ever since she began her workout, grew still, his very movements smothered by her presence.

“Hah…hah….” He opened his mouth to respond, but no sound came out, only the soft, quiet noise of his breathing.

Almost breathlessly, Siglos stared at her, his body growing rigid as he felt the woman’s powerful aura envelope his flesh. Even his ears, which had begun to twitch ever since she began her workout, grew still, his very movements smothered by her presence.

“Hah…hah….” He opened his mouth to respond, but no sound came out, only the soft, quiet noise of his breathing.
"Siglos... Siglos...!" Sylvia said his name louder once more, looking down at him. "Why are you... not saying anything? Is something wrong?"

"Siglos... Siglos...!" Sylvia said his name louder once more, looking down at him. "Why are you... not saying anything? Is something wrong?"
Siglos blinked, quickly attempting to exert some level of control over himself. Rapidly, he shook his head.

“I…uh…” He stammered, his blush growing.

“You…erm….y-your….” He continued to stammer incoherently, unable to form a complete thought as he stared up at his mate.

Sylvia turned around, looking at the pile of her torn clothing for little more than a second, before turning back. "Okay... and?"
Siglos stared at her for a moment, before shaking his head, his pale flesh still a bright red.

“N-n…n-nothing. Y-you’re…you’re…j-just…”

“R-really…p-pretty….l-like…t-this…” He whispered awkwardly, unsure how to properly communicate his thoughts.

"...L-like...l-like...a-...s-sculpture..."

"I want a full cake and orange juice, as a dragon I need to eat more than humans and Everian" Noah smiles as she says it
"A full cake? You sure you'll finish it all on your own?" Jeanne said with a chuckle.
Siglos stared at her for a moment, before shaking his head, his pale flesh still a bright red.

“N-n…n-nothing. Y-you’re…you’re…j-just…”

“R-really…p-pretty….l-like…t-this…” He whispered awkwardly, unsure how to properly communicate his thoughts.

"...L-like...l-like...a-...s-sculpture..."
Sylvia looked down at Siglos for a few moments, "Th...anks." She said awkwardly, shaking her head. Shrugging, she plopped onto the floor, crossing her legs and leaning against the wall, her bare 12-pack abs revealed in full.

Sylvia looked down at Siglos for a few moments, "Th...anks." She said awkwardly, shaking her head. Shrugging, she plopped onto the floor, crossing her legs and leaning against the wall, her bare 12-pack abs revealed in full.
Siglos shifted awkwardly, taking a seat in front of her.

"...H-hey..." Siglos began. He stopped, scratching his head.

"...C-can...c-can I....a-ask y-you s-something...?" Siglos said quietly, his cheeks still a deep shade of red.

"I'll probably even have enough space to eat another one" Noah joked.
"Heh, alright... Saffi, do you want anything?" Jeanne asked.
@KingEzran
Siglos shifted awkwardly, taking a seat in front of her.

"...H-hey..." Siglos began. He stopped, scratching his head.

"...C-can...c-can I....a-ask y-you s-something...?" Siglos said quietly, his cheeks still a deep shade of red.
"Sure..." Sylvia said nonchalantly, turning to Siglos.

"Sure..." Sylvia said nonchalantly, turning to Siglos.
Siglos hesitated for a moment, before taking a soft breath.

"W-well...u-uh...."

"...w-we've...b-both... b-been t-through...a-alot...t-today. A-and...w-well...I...I w-was...w-wondering...." Siglos hesitated again, not meeting Sylvia's gaze.

"...I-if...i-if...y-you...w-wanted...o-or...i-if i-it w-would h-help....i-if w-we...y-you...y-you know..."

Siglos hesitated for a moment, before taking a soft breath.

"W-well...u-uh...."

"...w-we've...b-both... b-been t-through...a-alot...t-today. A-and...w-well...I...I w-was...w-wondering...." Siglos hesitated again, not meeting Sylvia's gaze.

"...I-if...i-if...y-you...w-wanted...o-or...i-if i-it w-would h-help....i-if w-we...y-you...y-you know..."
"Quit stuttering. Speak clearly." Sylvia said bluntly, "I can't understand what you're saying."

"I'll take whatever Noah's getting...a slice, not a full cake." Saffi said.
"Alright. I'll be back in a flash!" Jeanne said with a smile, getting in line.
Siglos said nothing for a moment, his ears twitching slightly.

".........."

"...I-I f-figured...s-since w-we w-we'll b-be h-here f-for...a...w-while...w-we could..."

"...Calm down...t-together..." He muttered quietly, his face flushed.
"Calm... down? How?" Sylvia asked.

Jeanne waited in the line for about 20 minutes before it was obvious she was getting extremely bored of waiting, "....Ughh..."
"............." Siglos said nothing for a moment, his face growing redder.

"...Y-you...y-you know..."

"...L-like...h-how...w-we d-did i-in t-the church..." He murmured.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Sylvia kept that up for a few seconds, before speaking.

"Basically you want me to **** you." She then said.

Back