• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

Sylvia, in her restlessness, eventually fell asleep, unable to maintain consciousness with the voices constantly plaguing her mind. Immediately, she lightly spasmed, her muscles twitching violently, as if the girl was trying to force herself awake, but, to no avail, as she whimpered, falling out of consciousness unwillingly, her muscle spasms ceasing...
Siglos murmured incoherently, his ears twitching slightly as he slept. For the first time since they had arrived at Aegis…he wasn't having a nightmare, the calm, quiet environment of the cave seeming to ease his mind. Unconsciously, he shifted in his sleep, his head falling off the cave wall and landing on Sylvia's thigh, his face burying itself into her leg.

(Bump lel.)

Jeanne turned to Shalor, "Something the matter, my friend...?"
Siglos murmured incoherently, his ears twitching slightly as he slept. For the first time since they had arrived at Aegis…he wasn't having a nightmare, the calm, quiet environment of the cave seeming to ease his mind. Unconsciously, he shifted in his sleep, his head falling off the cave wall and landing on Sylvia's thigh, his face burying itself into her leg.
Sylvia's thigh muscles violently spasmed as they felt Siglos against it, vibrations slamming against the Everian's skull. It wouldn't harm him, no, but it'd be more than enough to shock him awake.

Sylvia's thigh muscles violently spasmed as they felt Siglos against it, vibrations slamming against the Everian's skull. It wouldn't harm him, no, but it'd be more than enough to shock him awake.
Siglos shot up with a start, the Everian's eyes half opened as he instinctively scooted backward, accidentally hitting his head on the cave wall in the process.

"W-what...h-huh..." The Everian murmured, rubbing the back of his head with his hands. He winced, before slowly opening his eyes enough to look at Sylvia.

Sylvia groaned, another sudden muscle spasm onsetting. Her abs tightened, forming a stone-like formation on her stomach as she breathed out, sweat running down her face.
Siglos blinked, before gingerly sliding the blanket off of his body.

"I-is...i-is s-she...having a-another n-nightmare...?" Siglos murmured. Concern flashed across his tired face, the Everian recalling what had happened the previous night. With slow, gentle steps, he approached his mate, before gingerly wrapping his hands around her stone-like abs.

"...I-I'm h-here...m-my love..." He murmured quietly.

Siglos blinked, before gingerly sliding the blanket off of his body.

"I-is...i-is s-she...having a-another n-nightmare...?" Siglos murmured. Concern flashed across his tired face, the Everian recalling what had happened the previous night. With slow, gentle steps, he approached his mate, before gingerly wrapping his hands around her stone-like abs.

"...I-I'm h-here...m-my love..." He murmured quietly.
"S-Stop it... Stop it...!! Shut up... Shut up...!" Sylvia groaned to herself, her abs rippling violently against Siglos's flesh as she spoke to herself, her body continuing to lightly spasm.

"S-Stop it... Stop it...!! Shut up... Shut up...!" Sylvia groaned to herself, her abs rippling violently against Siglos's flesh as she spoke to herself, her body continuing to lightly spasm.
Siglos's eyes widened, his embrace tightening around Sylvia's abs as he felt her spasm against him.

"..Who could she be talking about...?" Siglos thought. He hoped she would tell him one day, but he knew her past was difficult for her to talk about. Gingerly, he shifted his head, before placing a small, gentle kiss on her stomach.

"...T-they...aren't h-here...m-my love...i-it is...j-just me..." Siglos murmured.

"..." Shalor was quiet, just closing his eyes and walking, taking deep breaths to calm his stress
"It pains me that you won't tell me what ails you, Shalor..." Jeanne muttered.
Siglos's eyes widened, his embrace tightening around Sylvia's abs as he felt her spasm against him.

"..Who could she be talking about...?" Siglos thought. He hoped she would tell him one day, but he knew her past was difficult for her to talk about. Gingerly, he shifted his head, before placing a small, gentle kiss on her stomach.

"...T-they...aren't h-here...m-my love...i-it is...j-just me..." Siglos murmured.
"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up...!!" Sylvia grunted, "Shut up... SHUT UP!" Her voice contorted into a demonic, incomprehensible tone, until her eyes shot open, a black sclera coating the emerald spirals that were her pupils.

"G̴̰͂̒͂̂Ë̵̡̪͍̃͝͝T̵̤̊ͅ ̸̹̳͕͊̓̊Ṭ̵̖̬̹̐̅͋͝Ḧ̴̼̌̍͂Ë̴̫̉̾ ̴͎̳̳̏̓H̶̙̓̈́̓͝Ë̷͔̯̲͎́̈́̅̆L̴̗̻̇L̶͓͎̩̀̉͗̉ ̸̱̺̄̚A̶̛̠̳̎̾̉W̷̢͇̲̫͊̈́A̵̛̞͕͓̜͘Ÿ̸̹́̊ ̷̬́F̸̡͙̯̃̍͛R̷͓͙̲̂͐O̴̢̩̘͝M̴͉̥̣̌̽̓ ̵̼̅͌͘M̸̨̦͒̄̊Ȇ̴͔̭̀͌ͅ!!"

Sylvia roared as she awoke, slamming her fist into the solid stone wall. A large chunk of it was pulverized, a deep crater formed in the surface as a gentle steam arose from her scarred fist.

"Haaa... Ha... Haa...."

"Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up...!!" Sylvia grunted, "Shut up... SHUT UP!" Her voice contorted into a demonic, incomprehensible tone, until her eyes shot open, a black sclera coating the emerald spirals that were her pupils.

"G̴̰͂̒͂̂Ë̵̡̪͍̃͝͝T̵̤̊ͅ ̸̹̳͕͊̓̊Ṭ̵̖̬̹̐̅͋͝Ḧ̴̼̌̍͂Ë̴̫̉̾ ̴͎̳̳̏̓H̶̙̓̈́̓͝Ë̷͔̯̲͎́̈́̅̆L̴̗̻̇L̶͓͎̩̀̉͗̉ ̸̱̺̄̚A̶̛̠̳̎̾̉W̷̢͇̲̫͊̈́A̵̛̞͕͓̜͘Ÿ̸̹́̊ ̷̬́F̸̡͙̯̃̍͛R̷͓͙̲̂͐O̴̢̩̘͝M̴͉̥̣̌̽̓ ̵̼̅͌͘M̸̨̦͒̄̊Ȇ̴͔̭̀͌ͅ!!"

Sylvia roared as she awoke, slamming her fist into the solid stone wall. A large chunk of it was pulverized, a deep crater formed in the surface as a gentle steam arose from her scarred fist.

"Haaa... Ha... Haa...."
Siglos stumbled backward, tripping on his own two feet as he landed with a thud on the ground in front of her. He stared at Sylvia for a few, long moments, before glancing at the crater her hand had left within the wall.

"S...."

S-Sylvia...?" Siglos asked quietly.

"I'm just stressed Jeanne... And I don't exactly like the Vaewolf either..." Shalor murmured
"D-Don't say that out loud, Shalor, Vaewolves have good hearing..." Jeanne said with a sigh. "But, I understand your plight... Would you like to talk? I want to help."
Siglos stumbled backward, tripping on his own two feet as he landed with a thud on the ground in front of her. He stared at Sylvia for a few, long moments, before glancing at the crater her hand had left within the wall.

"S...."

S-Sylvia...?" Siglos asked quietly.
"Haaa... Ha... Ha... Ariadne... I'll ******* kill you... I'll *******..." Sylvia grunted to herself for a few moments, before she glanced down at Siglos, her eyes widening.

"S-" She stumbled on her words, "...Sig....los...?"

"Haaa... Ha... Ha... Ariadne... I'll ******* kill you... I'll *******..." Sylvia grunted to herself for a few moments, before she glanced down at Siglos, her eyes widening.

"S-" She stumbled on her words, "...Sig....los...?"
Siglos said nothing for a few long moments, before slowly taking a breath. Picking himself off the ground, he moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Y-you....y-you..." Siglos began.

"Y-you w-were having a-a...n-nightmare, m-my love. It is...j-just us..." He said quietly. His body trembled softly against her flesh, worry dripping from his words.

Siglos said nothing for a few long moments, before slowly taking a breath. Picking himself off the ground, he moved towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Y-you....y-you..." Siglos began.

"Y-you w-were having a-a...n-nightmare, m-my love. It is...j-just us..." He said quietly. His body trembled softly against her flesh, worry dripping from his words.
"N... Night... mare...?" Sylvia muttered, almost as if she was processing what was going on.

"N-Nightmare... I... had a night...mare..."

"D-Don't say that out loud, Shalor, Vaewolves have good hearing..." Jeanne said with a sigh. "But, I understand your plight... Would you like to talk? I want to help."
"And this particular one seems to be good at trying to steal things too just because he can...." Shalor murmured before continuing "I'm just stressing over what happened, I... I can't get the sight out of my head..."

"N... Night... mare...?" Sylvia muttered, almost as if she was processing what was going on.

"N-Nightmare... I... had a night...mare..."
Siglos took a few steps back, before nodding gingerly. His ears twitched anxiously on his head, a worried look painting his expression.

"...Y-you...s-started s-shaking in y-your sleep." Siglos said quietly.

"A-and...muttering s-something about w-wanting...s-someone t-to s-shut up..."

"For your info to both of you, i couldnt care less if you like me or not"

Says the vaewolf as he heard the convo like Jeanne said about their hearing, he was still keeping some distance away from the rest

Siglos took a few steps back, before nodding gingerly. His ears twitched anxiously on his head, a worried look painting his expression.

"...Y-you...s-started s-shaking in y-your sleep." Siglos said quietly.

"A-and...muttering s-something about w-wanting...s-someone t-to s-shut up..."
"I... I was... ****..." Sylvia lowered her hand, simply leaning back.

"I... I'm sorry..."
"And this particular one seems to be good at trying to steal things too just because he can...." Shalor murmured before continuing "I'm just stressing over what happened, I... I can't get the sight out of my head..."
"For your info to both of you, i couldnt care less if you like me or not"

Says the vaewolf as he heard the convo like Jeanne said about their hearing, he was still keeping some distance away from the rest
"Nobody cares..." Jeanne thought to herself, simply ignoring Dhei as she breathed out, before speaking to Shalor once more.

"Well... Maybe this will help you get it out of your head...? Just try and relax and... enjoy the food."

"N-no...n-no. Y-you...you d-don't need t-to a-apologize, m-my love..." He said softly.

"...I-I h-have... nightmare's t-to...s-sometimes. I-it's...i-it's alright..." he murmured. He took a step closer to her, gingerly resting a hand on her scarred knuckles.
"N-No... N-No No... I shouldn't... I can't... I d-don't..." Sylvia tried to form a sentence but found herself unable to properly articulate what she wanted to say, leaving her partially breathless as she tried to find the right words. With a deep sigh, she stopped trying to speak at all, simply... leaning back, her eyes puffy, several dark, painful bags covering the bottom of the fragile organs.

"N-No... N-No No... I shouldn't... I can't... I d-don't..." Sylvia tried to form a sentence but found herself unable to properly articulate what she wanted to say, leaving her partially breathless as she tried to find the right words. With a deep sigh, she stopped trying to speak at all, simply... leaning back, her eyes puffy, several dark, painful bags covering the bottom of the fragile organs.
Siglos stared up at her for a moment, before gingerly taking a breath, his lithe hand gently caressing her bruised flesh.

"...Y-you...y-you d-don't...need to...e-explain...a-anything t-to me, m-my love." He murmured.

"...I-if y-you e-ever...w-want to s-share...I-i'll...i-i'll listen. B-but...I...I k-know s-somethings a-are...h-hard to...t-talk about..." He said quietly.

"I hope so, and... sorry for making your situation worse..." Shalor murmured, his head a bit down
Jeanne resisted the urge to curse at Dhei, instead deciding to focus on Shalor.

"I-It's fine, my friend... You're not making anything worse for me..."
Siglos stared up at her for a moment, before gingerly taking a breath, his lithe hand gently caressing her bruised flesh.

"...Y-you...y-you d-don't...need to...e-explain...a-anything t-to me, m-my love." He murmured.

"...I-if y-you e-ever...w-want to s-share...I-i'll...i-i'll listen. B-but...I...I k-know s-somethings a-are...h-hard to...t-talk about..." He said quietly.
Sylvia breathed out, saying nothing. With a slow, sluggish motion, she got up, moving to the edge of the cave, pulling Siglos off of her as a result.

"...Calm down... Gotta calm down..." She thought to herself.

Sylvia glanced down, noticing two, decently large boulders that were resting against the edge of the cave. They were in uneven in size and weight, though. So, she began using the sharp edge of her tail and wings to carve the boulders down to equal size, her purpose unknown...

Sylvia breathed out, saying nothing. With a slow, sluggish motion, she got up, moving to the edge of the cave, pulling Siglos off of her as a result.

"...Calm down... Gotta calm down..." She thought to herself.

Sylvia glanced down, noticing two, decently large boulders that were resting against the edge of the cave. They were in uneven in size and weight, though. So, she began using the sharp edge of her tail and wings to carve the boulders down to equal size, her purpose unknown...
Siglos gingerly followed behind Sylvia, stopping a few feet away. He watched her whittle down the stones for several, long moments, before looking up at her.

"...S-Sylvia...?" He asked carefully.

Jeanne resisted the urge to curse at Dhei, instead deciding to focus on Shalor.

"I-It's fine, my friend... You're not making anything worse for me..."
"Alright, thanks, Jeanne." Shalor said, his voice brightened a bit, and he stopped hanging his head a bit, though he didn't smile, but he was still walking, and glanced at Jeanne, his chains shifting to wrap around in an X across his chest, to the point where the sharp ends of the chain were hidden, as to not cause alarm

Siglos gingerly followed behind Sylvia, stopping a few feet away. He watched her whittle down the stones for several, long moments, before looking up at her.

"...S-Sylvia...?" He asked carefully.
Sylvia remained silent, breathing out. After a few minutes, both of the boulders were even in size, having been smoothly carved out, their surfaces soft, without any visible edges. Surprisingly, she was good at carving things, but... that wasn't the point.

Sylvia began to put some distance between the boulders, about a couple dozen feet. After they were pushed away from each other, Sylvia began to manifest large amounts of Dark Mana in her hand, slowly beginning to shape it as she closed her eyes. She shaped the darkness into a... pole, or a bar of sorts. This pole expanded, until the darkness pierced into the rocks, connecting the two stones.

"Alright, thanks, Jeanne." Shalor said, his voice brightened a bit, and he stopped hanging his head a bit, though he didn't smile, but he was still walking, and glanced at Jeanne, his chains shifting to wrap around in an X across his chest, to the point where the sharp ends of the chain were hidden, as to not cause alarm
(FORGOR.)

"Those are... interesting chains you have." Jeanne muttered as they walked.

Sylvia remained silent, breathing out. After a few minutes, both of the boulders were even in size, having been smoothly carved out, their surfaces soft, without any visible edges. Surprisingly, she was good at carving things, but... that wasn't the point.

Sylvia began to put some distance between the boulders, about a couple dozen feet. After they were pushed away from each other, Sylvia began to manifest large amounts of Dark Mana in her hand, slowly beginning to shape it as she closed her eyes. She shaped the darkness into a... pole, or a bar of sorts. This pole expanded, until the darkness pierced into the rocks, connecting the two stones.
"...She could be a good sculptor if she wanted." Siglos thought to himself, peering over at the perfectly smoothed spheres. He watched with visible confusion as she began to move them, which only grew as he saw the darkness that connected the two.

"...I-i'll...j-just...l-leave you t-to it...s-sorry." Siglos murmured. Gingerly, he took a seat at the adjacent wall, pressing his knees against his chest as he watched Sylvia create her strange object.

"...She could be a good sculptor if she wanted." Siglos thought to himself, peering over at the perfectly smoothed spheres. He watched with visible confusion as she began to move them, which only grew as he saw the darkness that connected the two.

"...I-i'll...j-just...l-leave you t-to it...s-sorry." Siglos murmured. Gingerly, he took a seat at the adjacent wall, pressing his knees against his chest as he watched Sylvia create her strange object.
(En before its a "toy")

"I know they're magic, and that's really it, and I don't really want them checked again after what happened last time..." Shalor said, remembering what happened with Noah
"You could ask Lord Velen... He helped me." Jeanne said.

Sylvia breathed out, slowly placing her hands on the pole of solid darkness she had formed to connect the two. She stood up, her back bent to make sure she maintained her grip, her muscles flexed. She inhaled once more, and then exhaled one, final time, before grunting...

"Hup...!" Sylvia let out a grunt as she lifted the structure, throwing it over her shoulders and holding them there. She stood up straight while holding the object, adjusting her grip on the bar constantly, trying to find the right fit as she corrected her form. She continued to do this for several moments, before closing her eyes, slowly beginning to bend down...

And with that, she squatted down as far as she could, doing her best to support the weight of the two massive boulders on herself. Her musculature visibly flexed, every muscle in her body tensing up as she squatted, each pristine fiber outlined through her sweater, which threatened to tear completely, along with her leggings, from how much her muscles bulged from this makeshift workout. She maintained this position for a few moments, before beginning to stand up, executing a standard squat.

"Haaaaaa...."

Sylvia breathed out, slowly placing her hands on the pole of solid darkness she had formed to connect the two. She stood up, her back bent to make sure she maintained her grip, her muscles flexed. She inhaled once more, and then exhaled one, final time, before grunting...

"Hup...!" Sylvia let out a grunt as she lifted the structure, throwing it over her shoulders and holding them there. She stood up straight while holding the object, adjusting her grip on the bar constantly, trying to find the right fit as she corrected her form. She continued to do this for several moments, before closing her eyes, slowly beginning to bend down...

And with that, she squatted down as far as she could, doing her best to support the weight of the two massive boulders on herself. Her musculature visibly flexed, every muscle in her body tensing up as she squatted, each pristine fiber outlined through her sweater, which threatened to tear completely, along with her leggings, from how much her muscles bulged from this makeshift workout. She maintained this position for a few moments, before beginning to stand up, executing a standard squat.

"Haaaaaa...."
"O-oh-" Siglos gasped, his eyes widening visibly. The purpose of the rocks was clear to him now, Sylvia seemingly using the two massive stones as some kind of workout device. His eyes gingerly traced the muscles that began to outline Sylvia's sweater and leggings, warmth rapidly spreading across his cheeks.

"S-so...S-strong..." He murmured. He continued to watch, captivated by Sylvia's display.

"I... hadn't even thought of that..." Shalor said honestly
"Heh... Well, Lord Velen is a very powerful mage... He can certainly assist you..." Jeanne suggested.
"O-oh-" Siglos gasped, his eyes widening visibly. The purpose of the rocks was clear to him now, Sylvia seemingly using the two massive stones as some kind of workout device. His eyes gingerly traced the muscles that began to outline Sylvia's sweater and leggings, warmth rapidly spreading across his cheeks.

"S-so...S-strong..." He murmured. He continued to watch, captivated by Sylvia's display.
"....1."

Sylvia said to herself as she finished her squatting motion, before continuing. She bent down once more, her sweater and leggings continuing to tear as her muscles bulged through her clothes... Until she stood up, her sweater tearing completely.

"...2."

She continued this squatting motion, her pace picking up as she counted to herself.

"....1."

Sylvia said to herself as she finished her squatting motion, before continuing. She bent down once more, her sweater and leggings continuing to tear as her muscles bulged through her clothes... Until she stood up, her sweater tearing completely.

"...2."

She continued this squatting motion, her pace picking up as she counted to herself.
Siglos’s face turned a shade of deep red, the Everian squirming visibly where he sat. Quickly, he pressed a hand over his face, growing increasingly flustered.

“S-Sweater…ripped…m-muscles…” He murmured to himself.

Back