• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"Shalor, we don't know if he's dead, okay? He could still very well be alive!" Jeanne said, placing her left hand on his shoulder.
“A-alright, h-honey…” Siglos said softly. Gingerly, he climbed onto Sylvia's shoulders again, before placing a lithe hand on the burnt fabric of her sweater. Slowly, mana began to flow down from his palm, coating the material in a small layer of magic. A gentle, ripple of energy began to surround Sylvia, the burnt fibers expanding and thickening as they wrapped themselves around her body. In a few short moments, the sweater was whole again, as if it had never been damaged.

“I-I used a…b-basic restoration s-spell o-on it. L-let m-me know if I-I n-need to…s-stitch a-anything else…” He said softly.
"It's perfect, honey... Thank you." Sylvia said, kissing him on the cheek. Once again, a faint green lipstick print was left on the Everian's cheek.

"Shalor, we don't know if he's dead, okay? He could still very well be alive!" Jeanne said, placing her left hand on his shoulder.
"Please, Jeanne is right, it's a 50/50 chance, but we have to keep this a secret, we don't want a crisis in the city."
Shalor shook his head again, his breathing was still fast, but he was silently panicking at this point, just looking at the ground before he began trying to take deep breaths

Sylvia chuckled, "Alright... I think it's time we stop dawdling and go find you some food, darling."
Siglos blinked, before quickly nodding, having almost forgotten why they left the
city in the first place in all the excitement.

“O-oh! R-right.” He said softly. He glanced around for a moment.

“A-are there any…a-animals n-nearby? I-I could e-eat s-some berries I-if that’s easier…”

Last edited:
Siglos blinked, before quickly nodding, having almost forgotten why they left the
city in the first place in all the excitement.

“O-oh! R-right.” He said softly. He glanced around for a moment.

“A-are their any…a-animals n-nearby? I-I could e-eat s-some berries I-if that’s easier…”
"You probably shouldn't eat any of the berries in this forest. Their all highly poisonous. I can smell them. And the ones that aren't poisonous taste icky..." Sylvia said, her nose scrunching up.

"A-Alright..." Shalor murmured, clearly still bothered/jumpy by it all
"Don't worry, Shalor. It'll be fun!" Jeanne said, trying to remain positive.

"You probably shouldn't eat any of the berries in this forest. Their all highly poisonous. I can smell them. And the ones that aren't poisonous taste icky..." Sylvia said, her nose scrunching up.
"O-oh! N-nevermind t-then..." Siglos said, chuckling nervously.

"...I-i'll...I-i'll f-follow y-your lead, h-honey. Y-you k-know m-more about t-this s-stuff than I d-do." He said softly, flashing her a small smile.

Siglos hesitated for a moment, before slowly shaking his head.

"...I...I've...n-never hunted b-before." Siglos admitted, scratching his neck.
"I mean... You're a merchant, right? When you travel, wouldn't you have to like... Hunt for food when you stayed outside?" Sylvia asked, tilting her head. Her expression was laced with clear confusion at Siglos's inability to hunt.

"I mean... You're a merchant, right? When you travel, wouldn't you have to like... Hunt for food when you stayed outside?" Sylvia asked, tilting her head. Her expression was laced with clear confusion at Siglos's inability to hunt.
Siglos blushed slightly, embarrassment creeping onto his face.

"...I...I w-would...u-usually...s-stock u-up on food w-when I...s-stopped a-at a village..." Siglos muttered.

"...Since I-I c-can p-preserve f-foodstuffs w-with...s-salt and i-ice e-enchantments...t-there was...n-no need to hunt..."

Siglos blushed slightly, embarrassment creeping onto his face.

"...I...I w-would...u-usually...s-stock u-up on food w-when I...s-stopped a-at a village..." Siglos muttered.

"...Since I-I c-can p-preserve f-foodstuffs w-with...s-salt and i-ice e-enchantments...t-there was...n-no need to hunt..."
"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh." Sylvia kept doing that for a few more minutes, until stopping.

"Oh. Well, that's alright. I can teach yah!" She said happily.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh." Sylvia kept doing that for a few more minutes, until stopping.

"Oh. Well, that's alright. I can teach yah!" She said happily.
Siglos chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

“I-I d-don’t w-want to…g-give y-you…e-extra w-work, my love.” Siglos said softly.

"It is waiting for us indeed! And you are coming, right, Saffi?" Jeanne asked the Everian.
Siglos chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

“I-I d-don’t w-want to…g-give y-you…e-extra w-work, my love.” Siglos said softly.
"Oh, it's no trouble at all! Besides, unlike me, you can use elemental magic, so it'll be good practice for yah!" Sylvia said. With a wide smile, she gave Siglos a hardy pat on the back, like one may do to a close friend or buddy.

"Oh, it's no trouble at all! Besides, unlike me, you can use elemental magic, so it'll be good practice for yah!" Sylvia said. With a wide smile, she gave Siglos a hardy pat on the back, like one may do to a close friend or buddy.
Siglos stumbled, almost knocked off his feet as Sylvia patted his back. He took a moment to right himself before chuckling.

“…A-alright, honey. I-I’m afraid I’m n-not…a-accustomed to t-this…t-type of thing, but…I-I’ll do my b-best!” He flashed her a soft smile, nodding eagerly.

(Racial slurs.)

Jeanne walked along with the group, sticking close to Noah and Shalor in particular. Her guard was up, clearly on edge and constantly searching for potential threats, but, she hid that as best she could. "So... Where should we go first?"
Siglos stumbled, almost knocked off his feet as Sylvia patted his back. He took a moment to right himself before chuckling.

“…A-alright, honey. I-I’m afraid I’m n-not…a-accustomed to t-this…t-type of thing, but…I-I’ll do my b-best!” He flashed her a soft smile, nodding eagerly.
"It's fine! Now, how good do you think you are at being... sneaky? Can you use invisibility magic?" Sylvia asked.

(Racial slurs.)

Jeanne walked along with the group, sticking close to Noah and Shalor in particular. Her guard was up, clearly on edge and constantly searching for potential threats, but, she hid that as best she could. "So... Where should we go first?"

"It's fine! Now, how good do you think you are at being... sneaky? Can you use invisibility magic?" Sylvia asked.
"... what's available? Or should we ask...?" Shalor asked, shaking himself, trying not to be a downer

Back