• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chains of Argus • RP Thread

"I know, but it is most likely"
"Well, let us try and hope for the best, alright?" Jeanne said as they began to approach the inn, exiting the domain of the nobility. "It'd be better for this city if he was alive..."
“Hehe…I c-could f-flatter you…u-until the e-end of t-time, my darling emerald…” Siglos said softly, chuckling. He breathed out, savoring the warmth of Sylvia's finger against his cheek.
Sylvia merely chuckled, planting a soft kiss onto Siglos's cheek, a small, faint green lipstick print being left on his cheek. "As with me, my Ashen Gem..."

Sylvia merely chuckled, planting a soft kiss onto Siglos's cheek, a small, faint green lipstick print being left on his cheek. "As with me, my Ashen Gem..."
Warmth immediately rushed to Siglos’s cheek, a deep, bright blush spreading across his face.

“O-oh! W-well I-I…” Siglos said, clearly flustered. He glanced around for a moment and, seeing that they were out of noble territory, placed another kiss against Sylvia neck, his lips lingering against her flesh for a few, long moments, before slowly pulling away.

"What you gonna do then if he died...."

Murmurs in the back
Jeanne glared back at Dhei, "...Surely, the Church will work something out. Countless innocent Everians live in Aegis. They wouldn't be abandoned, simply."
Warmth immediately rushed to Siglos’s cheek, a deep, bright blush spreading across his face.

“O-oh! W-well I-I…” Siglos said, clearly flustered. He glanced around for a moment and, seeing that they were out of noble territory, placed another kiss against Sylvia neck, his lips lingering against her flesh for a few, long moments, before slowly pulling away.
Sylvia chuckled, before breathing out. "We're at the inn, hun... You need anything?"

Sylvia chuckled, before breathing out. "We're at the inn, hun... You need anything?"
Siglos hesitated, glancing at the doors of the inn. His stomach growled quietly, reminding Siglos that he hadn't eaten since early last evening.

"...I...I m-may...s-step i-in for a...moment t-to...g-get something t-to eat..." Siglos said quietly. He looked up at Sylvia flashing her a soft smile.

"..D-do y-you mind i-if I...g-go inside...f-for a moment?"

Siglos hesitated, glancing at the doors of the inn. His stomach growled quietly, reminding Siglos that he hadn't eaten since early last evening.

"...I...I m-may...s-step i-in for a...moment t-to...g-get something t-to eat..." Siglos said quietly. He looked up at Sylvia flashing her a soft smile.

"..D-do y-you mind i-if I...g-go inside...f-for a moment?"
"....."

"I don't mind... If you'll wait for me to take a few minutes to shrink myself..." Sylvia muttered. Clearly, she was not okay with Siglos leaving her side.

"....."

"I don't mind... If you'll wait for me to take a few minutes to shrink myself..." Sylvia muttered. Clearly, she was not okay with Siglos leaving her side.
Siglos quickly shook his head, remembering how painful the process sounded when she described it earlier.

“N-no! N-no…y-you d-don’t have to do t-that!” Siglos said quickly. He hesitated for a moment before continuing.

“…I…I can…j-just a-ask…a-ask h-her to…c-come outside. It’s…it’s a-alright…” Siglos said quietly. He pressed a soft hand against Sylvia's neck, flashing her a shaky smile.

"...I can give you food without you having to leave." Sylvia muttered. She crossed her arms, a soft pout forming on her face.
Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he saw Sylvia pout.

“…W-well…I d-don’t have to l-leave, m-my love…” Siglos said softly. He flashed her a soft smile, running his hands across her neck.

“…W-what did y-you h-have in mind? I-I’ll e-eat anything…”

Siglos stared at Sylvia for a moment, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he saw Sylvia pout.

“…W-well…I d-don’t have to l-leave, m-my love…” Siglos said softly. He flashed her a soft smile, running his hands across her neck.

“…W-what did y-you h-have in mind? I-I’ll e-eat anything…”
A wide smile suddenly painted Sylvia's face

"W-We can go outside the city! And I can hunt a beast in the forest for you!" She said enthusiastically.

A wide smile suddenly painted Sylvia's face

"W-We can go outside the city! And I can hunt a beast in the forest for you!" She said enthusiastically.
Siglos’s eyes widened, his own smile growing on his face. The idea of being able to leave the city with his mate, even for a short while, clearly excited him as well.

“W-well…if i-it isn’t too m-much trouble…I-I’d love to g-go w-with you, honey…” Siglos said softly.

"Hey, Jeanne, would you mind or would it be tactically correct to let me go explore the city? I've never really been to this place or a place like it so I'm curious how it's" Noah asked to her friend
"If you were to do so, Noah, I think it more favorable we travel together... It's most definitely not safe alone." Jeanne said.
Siglos’s eyes widened, his own smile growing on his face. The idea of being able to leave the city with his mate, even for a short while, clearly excited him as well.

“W-well…if i-it isn’t too m-much trouble…I-I’d love to g-go w-with you, honey…” Siglos said softly.
"I-It's no trouble at all! We can fly there!" Sylvia said, her wings flapping.

"Yeah, I was going to ask Saffi and Shalor if they wanted to go too, and what about you?"
"I..." Jeanne pondered for a moment, before nodding her head.

"Indeed... I'll join you, Noah. It'll be better for us to travel in a group, after all."
“O-oh! W-well…that sounds lovely, honey…” Siglos said softly, his smile widening. Gingerly, he wrapped both hands around Sylvia’s neck again, pressing his body tightly against her back.
"Let's go then!" Sylvia exclaimed. In a split second, her wings unfolded, sending her flying dozens of meters into the air as they flapped, the wind pressure contained against her wingspan as to not cause to much of a scene and blow innocent people away.

"Let's go then!" Sylvia exclaimed. In a split second, her wings unfolded, sending her flying dozens of meters into the air as they flapped, the wind pressure contained against her wingspan as to not cause to much of a scene and blow innocent people away.
Siglos released a loud gasp, his grip growing tighter as she launched them into the sky. The wind buffeted his hair and face, whipping at his eyes until he was forced to close them. Once he recovered from the initial surprise however, a wide smile slowly crept onto his face, the Everian laughing softly, before pressing his lips against his mate's neck.

“T-this is…a-amazing h-honey!” Siglos said softly.

Siglos released a loud gasp, his grip growing tighter as she launched them into the sky. The wind buffeted his hair and face, whipping at his eyes until he was forced to close them. Once he recovered from the initial surprise however, a wide smile slowly crept onto his face, the Everian laughing softly, before pressing his lips against his mate's neck.

“T-this is…a-amazing h-honey!” Siglos said softly.
"That ain't nothing! Hold on tight!" Sylvia said as her wings beat against the sky, propelling her and Siglos through the air at alarming speeds. Sylvia's wings flapped with Supreme power, sound explosions forming in the air as they flapped.

"That ain't nothing! Hold on tight!" Sylvia said as her wings beat against the sky, propelling her and Siglos through the air at alarming speeds. Sylvia's wings flapped with Supreme power, sound explosions forming in the air as they flapped.
Siglos pressed himself tighter against his mate's body, digging his fingers into her muscular flesh as much as he could. His ears popped, the sudden burst of speed almost disorienting him as they began to fly away from the city. Gingerly, he looked downward, staring at the city far below. It was a sight he had seen many times from his father’s airship…but this was the first time he could truly appreciate it, the marvelous Everian architecture stretching across the ground like an elaborate pattern of jewels.

“…W…w-whoa…” Siglos muttered softly. He continued to stare at the ground, his body vibrating with the beat of Sylvia’s powerful wings.

Siglos was drawn from his thoughts by Sylvia’s words, his eyes glancing at Sylvia’s cheek. A wide, genuine smile spread across his face, the Everian moving to press his cheek against his lover as they flew.

“…I…I’m fine, m-my love…” Siglos said, raising his voice to be heard over the beating of her wings.

“…I’ve…I’ve never been f-flown around like t-this. It’s…exhilarating!”

Sylvia's face brightened up beyond anything Siglos had seen before, barely concealed happiness pouring from her expression. Her wings stretched out as far as they could go, fully revealing the black tissue. With a burst of force, they slammed against the air, a genuine sonic boom sounding in the air as she slid through the skies with alarming speed.

Meanwhile...

Cain let out a sharp exhale, shaking her head. Her halo floated at her side as she entered the inn with a short stride, her movements almost sluggish. Perhaps she was.. tired. Tired of running around, worrying about a city full of people she didn't even know. Tired of working herself to the bone, or tired of yelling at Siglos. All that mattered was... she was tired. And she needed rest.

Slowly, she entered the room she was in previously at the inn. Nobody was in there. Probably because the room was really subpar, compared to the rest of the rooms in the inn. It was cold, the bed was uncomfortable and the blankets and sheets were thin and dirty. Did Alexia not spend any time cleaning this place? Or did she simply not care about it? Whatever reason, it was definitely poor management on her part. Though, Cain doubted she could really blame the young Everian, for missing one room to clean and take care of out of several others.

"She's a busy woman..." Indeed, she was. In fact, they were all busy. So busy, in fact, they'd turned to traveling in groups. Ridiculous. Cain didn't need such cowardice. She'd protect herself alone, if she needed to. No, she did need to. This was simply a part of her training, and whoever had "murdered" the Aegian High King was simply another enemy she had to conquer. Nothing more, nothing less. A mere stepping stone on her road to absolutely supreme power. Though...

She was to tired to worry about such a road. She entered the room, her halo continuing to float at her side, moving sloppily over to the bed. Her eyes flickered, the golden spirals that were her pupils dimming down from their usual bright, fervent glow. She never used to get tired this easily, really. But that was when she had someone to support her in such times. Someone she could call... friend.

"Sylvia..." Cain flopped onto the bed, her horns tearing at the sheets as Sylvia's name rung in her mind constantly. Her appearance flashed in Cain's eyes, the girl maintaining a gaze upon her form. Sylvia had always been there for her when she was tired, or stressed. She remembered when they'd used to cuddle, and hug each other when they were sad, sharing their warmth with one another. Warmth, truly, was all Cain wanted.

But Sylvia had Siglos now, and as such, the giantess Rakshashin had no time to spend on Cain. Everyday was a constant worry over Siglos, over whether Siglos was alright, or whether or not Siglos wanted or needed something. When was the last time Sylvia had even talked to Cain? They used to talk everyday. They used to be with each other every, single, day. But not anymore.

"Whatever..." Cain flipped around, laying flat on the cold, hard bed. Her halo floated above her, a gentle heat being emanated from it as to warm Cain up in such a cold room. Cain's previously tense body relaxed as the heat spread throughout her body, warming her skin and muscles accordingly as black blood flowed smoothly through her writhing veins. This warmth, though... Was nothing compared to Sylvia's. Nothing compared to her soft, warm flesh that soothed Cain's soul.

"Whatever..." But it didn't matter. Not anymore, at least. She didn't have time to focus on such frivolous things, not as someone with her status and her standards and goals. She just needed to focus on recovering her strength... Besides, it's not like she hadn't been without Sylvia many, many times before in her long life. Many, many times. Loneliness and Cain were no strangers, in fact, they were the best of friends... The very best of friends.

Cain wasn't like Sylvia. She was different. Had stricter standards to uphold. She always had, and always will. Cain carried out her duties and her training without a shred of doubt or hesitation in her heart, always putting everything she had into the kill. She never had any friends. She never needed to rely on her family. She was Cain. Cain, Noble Heiress of the Vajra. And a noble of her status had no need of support. No need of warmth, or comfort. Not like weak people.

Not like Siglos.

Not like Jeanne.

...And not like Sylvia.

Whatever. It didn't matter. Nothin truly mattered. She just needed to rest and recuperate her dwindling strength, and get back to training. She couldn't allow herself to fall behind, not with the coming threats, after all. She closed her dimming eyes, the golden spirals contained within the pale, white lids as Cain scrunched up on the bed. Her flesh went limp, her breathing softening in tandem, darkness covering her body like a blanket as she drifted off...

Into a cold, dreamless sleep.

Sylvia's face brightened up beyond anything Siglos had seen before, barely concealed happiness pouring from her expression. Her wings stretched out as far as they could go, fully revealing the black tissue. With a burst of force, they slammed against the air, a genuine sonic boom sounding in the air as she slid through the skies with alarming speed.
Siglos’s yelp of surprise was lost in the wind, as the two rocketed away from the city. The wind beat painfully against Siglos’s face, his skin stretching across his face. His ashen hair flowed haphazardly behind him, the ponytail nearly becoming undone. It was…scary, in a way, Siglos had never traveled this fast in his life. Yet…

“WHOOOA!” Siglos shouted in amazement, his voice again lost to the wind. The exhilaration of traveling in such a way, the joy of seeing his mate so genuinely happy, the relief of escaping the city…all accumulated together to form such genuine excitement that Siglos almost lost his grip, tightening his hands at the last moment to avoid slipping off.

Eventually, the two would exit the borders of the city, Sylvia soaring past the gates at an alarming speed. It took a few moments for the woman to realize they'd exited Aegis, and as such, she kept up her speed, but she soon realized they'd reached their destination, causing her to come to a swift halt in the air.

Eventually, the two would exit the borders of the city, Sylvia soaring past the gates at an alarming speed. It took a few moments for the woman to realize they'd exited Aegis, and as such, she kept up her speed, but she soon realized they'd reached their destination, causing her to come to a swift halt in the air.
Siglos’s body slammed heavily into Sylvia's back as she came to a halt, knocking the breath out of the Everian. He let out a soft oof, taking a moment to catch his breath.

“I-is everything a-alright, m-my love?” Siglos said.

Back